We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second try with THH Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 7/1/2021 2:47:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Still skeptical...I tryed THH another time....

My first try i put one whole scoop under toung..to see if it would give me more vivid and detailed dreams....and it did.... [i put 50 mgs under my toung dry]... not the best way!!

My second try with THH... i used only half as much....i used one half of a scoop maybe equaling [25 to 30 mgs of THH..

On this second try...i used ....[THH acetate]... as i mixed the Thh in a very small amount of white vinegar..and it seemed to desolve pretty well!

Pulled it all up with a dropper ...and placed it under my tounge.... Held it there only 5 minutes..

I could feel its effects after only 5 minutes!

I looked in the mirror in dark bathroom...under blacklight...and my teeth and toung glowed like a ...[yellow green light bulb]!

So this time i tryed only 10 mgs of spice....It came on more smoothly than straight spice..and what i noticed was it got visual quite fast! ..even on this low dose!!

I was starting to get very interesting Closed eye visuals !

Trying to imagine how visual 20 or 30 mgs at once would be!

I noticed that the come up was much smoother than straight spice...and visuals kicked in quite nicely!

I was just being carefull with the THH ...with the low dose..spice..

My mind keeps telling me...[this is rue extract]...But is supposed to be THH...

What ever it is... its kinda nice the way it smooths out the trip and induces visuals fairly quick! Thumbs up

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00036.JPG (2,150kb) downloaded 34 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!