We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The 1.5 hour DMT trip? - Sublingual Harmala & Oral DMT Options

fathomlessness
#1 Posted : 1/6/2021 5:55:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I have read Sublingual harmalas last around 1-2 hours, with oral DMT swollowed alongside sublingual harmala this could create a trip around 1-2 hours although I haven't found any threads yet which give any indicative data on this. I plan to experiment in the following weeks and post the results. Please feel free to post your own experiences or link me to experience reports I have missed. FYI, there was some debate around MAOI effectiveness in blocking MAO in the gut via the sublingual route of administration.

For your interest, here are some interesting threads on sublingual harmalas and smoked/sublingual DMT. (NB, i could not find conclusive results on this, most accounts are sublingual harma/sublingual DMT and sublingual/smoked DMT):
Sublingual Harmalas + Smoked DMT - Changa's Cousin
How long for sublingual harmalas to clears your system. Asking about waiting peroid to drink (no conclusion reached)
Sublingual DMT tincture: Story and Recipe. (NO BURN, NO NAUSEA) (DMT Acetate used with subligual harmala
Oral harmalas + smoked DMT = 10x longer than DMT alone (interesting graph of different trip lengths with oral, sublingual, smoked.
Recommend a sublingual harmala extract dosage?
My sublingual Harmala freebase experience
Sublingual harmalas advice needed
sublingual dmt furmate... bioassay
High-dose Sublingual Harmalas?
Recommend a sublingual harmala extract dosage?
Harmala Microdosing?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 1/6/2021 4:18:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Cool of you to pool some threads together surrounding the topic of sublingual harmalas & subling harmalas+smoked/vaped dmt Smile

Can't really comment on sublingual harmalas/oral dmt though. No experience or knowledge there. I'd think there'd be little to no interaction with subling harmalas & gut-mao [as far as inhibition goes], though I could be wrong.

Every time I've taken sublingual harmalas I can usually feel them within a few minutes from taking them [20-50mg harmala freebase pre dmt launch], well before they dissolve under my tongue [@10 minutes +/-]. Honestly sublingual feels very localized within my head when it hits, whereas oral harmalas feels more bodily/somatic/dreamesque headspace. Idk, like I said I could be wrong so.

doubledog
#3 Posted : 1/6/2021 5:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only limited experience combining sublingual caapi harmalas with psilocybe mushrooms. It worked perfectly for this purpose, it synergized with psilocybin extremely well, in fact it was stronger than expected.
Seems to me like perfect ROA for harmalas.

fathomlessness
#4 Posted : 1/7/2021 2:51:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:

Can't really comment on sublingual harmalas/oral dmt though. No experience or knowledge there. I'd think there'd be little to no interaction with subling harmalas & gut-mao [as far as inhibition goes], though I could be wrong.

doubledog wrote:
I have only limited experience combining sublingual caapi harmalas with psilocybe mushrooms. It worked perfectly for this purpose,.

Thanks for your posts. Yes I think you may be correct that sublingual harmala's do not work their way to the gut. Although, that is by no means conclusive as it only is informed by two posts on this forum. As you say doubledog, it is also extremely suitable for mushrooms in altering the psilocybe experience without extending the length of the trip too much (as is the case with shroomahuasca or oral harmala and shrooms).

In this case sublingual dmt-fumarate or sublingual dmt-acetate must have to be used in combination. Sublingual DMT seems soenwhat effective but needs more reports. One report from this thread notes that from 50mg an effect such such as "objects begining to wave, heavy after images and trailing". But participant swallowed contents after sometime IRRC 50mg is essentially 1/3rd of the dose one might take for an aya trip (150mg).

DMT-fumarates would be preferable because it is a crystal while dmt-acetate is a goo, this makes it far easier to weigh or gauge dose. It also readily dissolves in to water for making a tincture dropper and does not burn mucous membranes (unlike freebase DMT). DMT-fumarate is very easy to making using FASA technique and only requires buying fumaric acid which is readily available online as a food additive.

fathomlessness
#5 Posted : 5/18/2021 1:00:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry guys, I still haven't made time to do this. I am hoping by the end of the year Drool

bismillah
#6 Posted : 5/19/2021 5:27:55 PM

My Personalized Tag

Even with harmalas I find DMT to taper off rather quickly. That said I never go over 4 grams rue's worth. About 40 minutes to an hour is as long as I've managed to trip, oral route.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

fathomlessness
#7 Posted : 6/27/2021 12:47:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Coming up soon.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 6/27/2021 2:21:52 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I hope you've taken a look at this thread. Perhaps it will give you some inspiration.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli