We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all, New DMT user here Options

HemiSync
#1 Posted : 5/5/2021 7:09:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Decided it was time create an account after many years of browsing info here.

I have been using psychedelics since 1972. I was 14 years old and my two older brothers thought it would be cool to give me some shrooms. Two years earlier, they had, in their infinite stupidity, introduced me to cannabis at twelve years of age. I had no problems with the drugs they gave me, but do wish I could see how life would have progressed had I not started using until I was an adult.

We lived in Florida at the time and shrooms were in every cow pasture for picking and we picked many. I used to carry a needle and thread with me. We would string the mushrooms while we picked and once home hang the strung mushrooms on the porch to dry. Living near the university we had easy access to a lot of different tabs of lsd from the west coast, orange sunshine, orange barrels, windowpane, and with microdot and blotters were available later in that decade. My neighborhood saw a lot of drug use and those of us that did not like the normal uppers, downers, and hypnotics could usually be found tripping every other weekend. We heard a lot about the “Businessman’s High” back then but never had access, plus the stories we heard sounded scary as hell.

I did have a breakthrough dose of acid when I was 17. One of those party nights we had 4-way hits of Purple Berkeley in town. Back then most acid was on larger tabs and 300-400 µg on a single tab was not unheard of and this stuff was way stronger than any of the standard Orange Sunshine tabs. About 4 hours into tripping with friends I was became a little paranoid and made the decision that I needed to get rid of those extra tabs. What better way to do so, than by destroying the evidence thru ingesting them. 😝 So at about midnight at night I now have 400-1200 µg in my system and by 1am I knew I needed to get away from people. We had always tripped as a group, in our circle it was considered bad to trip alone, but I knew I had to get away from all the noise. I went home to my room with 4 foot black lights, dayglo purple painted walls, all the standard black light posters, and my phonograph and headphones. Ended up listening to GFR’s Closer to Home album on repeat while I mentally became part of the posters in my room, experienced ego death, and for several hours would visit a mirror in my room to watch my rebirth from a bare skeleton to a fully functioning human. To this day, I can get sensations of tripping by listening to “I’m Your Captain. Ended up the night by watching the sunrise and then tripping for another several hours. I was so introverted trying to integrate everything I experienced that night, that it was three days before I spoke out loud again. One of the things that really helped was remembering what an older biker I knew used to say about challenging trips, See something that freaks you out, LAUGH. Laugh at it and most of the time it will become comical, that and remembering that it will soon be over.

In the end I had no long lasting bad effects and continued to trip regularly thru the military in Europe. For some reason, I do not fully understand, in 1982 I quit all illegal drugs and joined society. Family, marriage, kids, all became the focus and I did not look back. One of the reasons, besides family that I quit acid when I did was that I had seen all it had to offer at that time and each trip was a repeat of the previous trip. Ken Kesey, when with the Merry Pranksters, had said something about LSD just being a doorway and once you have seen what you need to learn, you will just keep stepping in and out of the threshold, until there is something new to learn.

Fast forward almost 40 years and decided I wanted to try micro dosing either LSD, Psilocybin, or Mescaline. Shrooms and acid are the most readily available here and I have setup a MD protocol using both using Fadiman’s and Stamet’s advice. Recently someone I know extracted DMT and shared just enough with me to know I need to study the TEKs available. I did not breakthrough using a dab rig, but at least we did not burn it and saw enough to know I want to see more. It felt like I was just on the outside of DMT world, looking in, but the door was closed that night. Although, we were just testing the waters, with a 10, 20, and finally a 30mg dab. I almost made it on the 30mg, but something was keeping me ever so slightly grounded. Further explorations required. 😂

Sorry for being so long winded, didn’t realize how much I had typed until I was finished.

"You're either on the bus...or off the bus.”
― Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Freedom111888
#2 Posted : 6/27/2021 3:37:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it and hearing a little about what it was like in the 70's. Would love to hear how it goes if you try DMT again.