We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
99.6% thc budder king CC article Options

biopsylo
#1 Posted : 1/19/2010 10:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3589.html

this is the article i was referring to. budder king from vancouver created possibly the worlds' cleanest, most potent cannabis extract to date.
over 99% pure and tested by several labs.
he starts with Organic hash or bubble (water hash), or trichome encrusted buds and uses ethanol for purification--exact process still secret?
++++++++++++++++++++*******************************++++++++++++++++++++

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kartikay
#2 Posted : 1/20/2010 3:19:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

omg that is beautiful.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 1/20/2010 4:27:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

thats lame that its secret

i wonder if sublimation would work
it's a sound

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/20/2010 4:41:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Fuck the first time I had that stuff I was on mushrooms..and OH MY GOD!

Its been around her for a while...I was probly smoking it before it was even available anywhere outside BC and alberta etc..I havent had any in about 2 years now but for a while I smoked it often.

I am not kidding you..this stuff is CRAZY...like nothing else.

Long live Da Kine
Long live the unwoke.

biopsylo
#5 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i figured u had tried some of this FractalSmile

last time i was in b.c. was '03--before budder b.b.Laughing

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:36:28 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I'd be interested in trying his product, at the same time, I gotta say, it's pretty fuckin funny that the man says he wants to spread the budder to everyone, but refuses to share the recipe.

Just to paint a parallel, that would be like jorkest talking about the wonders of jimjam and how everyone should try it, but keeping the extraction method to himself and charging people who wanted to some (no offense meant in away jorkest)

WTF? I mean, personally, given the opportunity to deal with this man and his "incredible" product, I'd rather deal with a Rick Simpson type individual, get a slightly less potent product (simpson's is Cannabis essential oil, he's not going for pure thc) with more applications and better vibes all around.

I'm sure the product is wonderful, I just don't like the guy's pretense of being some THC messiah, keeping the text of the Bible a secret and charging for the holy grail. (man that's a lot of biblical references for this jew Laughing )
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

biopsylo
#7 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
thats lame that its secret

yeah, right.

this bubble hash has to be <90%+

http://images.google.com...N%26start%3D162%26um%3D1

im thinking if one was to start with a product like this which is essentially only trichome glands, then freeze it, and chill some 200 proof ethanol, and do a quick wash possibly in a funnel filter setup to dissolve just the glands and leave behind the darker matter on the paper filter. Then evaporate. Anyone think this would get close?

Fatcat
#8 Posted : 1/27/2010 6:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could his secret process be isomerzation?

http://www.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Drugs/THC/isomer1.html

Im sure its possible to do a complex extraction to get pure THC, but it seems like it would be much more efficient to isomerize (sp?).

Has anyone sampled both products to compare the differences?

I have tried the result of the isomerzation (from what my source tells me) and it was defiantly similar to what they described as the effects of the budder.

Also is this budder orally active, or does it still have to be bound to oil or heated?
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Oncewas
#9 Posted : 1/27/2010 7:42:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe chromotagraphy plays a roles in this process. Isomerization may work to turn cbds into thc-3 but it also turn thc-9 to thc-3. But I honestly have no clue.