We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Perpetual Afterglow Options

artificer
#1 Posted : 6/19/2021 3:56:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:ready for whatever I was meant to experience
(physical condition) Set:not 100% but overall ok, a little tired 5 hours sleep previous night
Setting (location):at home upstairs on my bed in the loft
time of day: 04:15 GMT(24H, starlight)
recent drug use: recent nicotine vape (minimal) and abstained from mj for last month+, no kratom for 1 week after being on it for 2 years, and <60mg caffeine per day for last two days. Been consuming Silene capensis (African Dream Root) tea the previous several days.
last meal: Cup of Greek Yogurt with blueberries and few raisins (@16:00 - 12 hour fast)
PARTICIPANT
body weight: 75kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: novice - previously one experience with GVG that lasted just few minutes with OEV only, plenty of previous mushroom experience

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Syrian Rue seed roasted + full spectrum harmala extract + DMT
Dose(s): 5.1g + 98mg + 27mg (loaded - minimal amount leftover, probably 1/4-1/3 inhale just air before vape introduced to lungs)
Method of administration: Rue seed and harmala extract into one tea, DMT vaped on e-mesh (one toke)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00-1:15 (tea - sipped on it over course of 75 minutes, while attempting to mitigate stomach gas/burping) | T=3:15 (DMT)
Duration: 1 hour
First effects: vape felt clean and had no taste, but there was a "flavor" (not chemical or mothball or anything) and/or feeling in mouth that came along with a vibration/sound and CEV that looked like snapshot from first DMT experience, and I associated it with being put face to face with ineffable alien presence, was scary for but a moment. This happened within 10 seconds of exhaling the toke which I held for maybe 20 seconds (was already lying on my back, eyes closed)
Peak: 0:01-0:45
Come down:0:45-1:05
Baseline: ? I'll never be back to "baseline" where I started..... DMT effects came to a close at T1:05 and the effects of harmalas seem to still be lingering at T9:00

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: Powerful, Spiritual, Awakened a part of me that's always been there but was locked up. Metamorphosis Now understand why DMT is dubbed the "Spirit Molecule"
OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 0 (maybe a 2 in first 10 seconds)
Visual Intensity: 3

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 1 ; mild headache / strain around temples
Afterglow: 4 ; not much like mushroom afterglow, it's more of the afterglow of immense appreciation of being shown what I was shown, this was extremely personal, spiritual, like doorways in mind were permanently opened up, the afterglow with this experience still continues, without feeling so much like it was drug induced

Terence McKenna was right about "It will hit you as hard as it hit me". I did not get any STEMs nor was this a bunch of colorful playful entities, I did not see any dome or chrysanthamum; but this was a immensely profound event.

I made sure I was relaxed before vaping, heart rate nominal. I do not have any formal training in meditation but I sat indian style with hoodie and worked on breath and relaxed muscles, made sure I got my mind to a point where I wasn't expecting anything in particular, and established that I want to embark on this experience so it's time to go into it.

I'm not sure if visual intensity is a 3 or a 4; there wasn't anything like artwork by Alex Grey, but there was a journey, and there was plenty of bright energy throughout but I think I was so overwhelmed by the spiritual power that the visual stuff just didn't matter so much.

The journey was like downloading an energy stream, vision filled with ... things being revealed to me, about how fragile my health is (I have good genetics and don't do a lot to appear like I work out, stay in shape, and in this experience I was compelled to think it's time to put more effort in), emphasizing not to take things for granted; I was riding along network of this energy (love?), with the occasional hint that this one entity (appeared alien like but more of an energy itself) was facilitating these opened doorways and pathways.

Just before opening my eyes around T0:45, I literally felt like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon, felt immense burdens lifted that I didn't even know I had. I don't know how else to put it besides "Awakened". Made me think of Neo being freed after taking the red pill.

I don't know what else to write, I'm sure you all know how it gets tricky to describe it in English. But this was extremely profound, and I feel renewed. It stayed mostly clear and the memories of it didn't feel too fleeting, there's a lot I'll never be able to write here as it was very personal.

In a strange way I feel like who I've been my whole life has been missing something, maybe even part of my ego, and where I keep hearing/reading about ego death, the prior 4g+ mushroom trips I've had seemed to be more about getting in touch with my ego, and it's like this DMT experience made it happen.

Thank you DMT-Nexus for enabling me to experience this.

An affinity to entheogens that bring me to full submission,
A thriving esoteric greenhouse, I do envision

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/19/2021 4:48:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

You have discovered the magic of harmalas with DMT. I'm definitely interested about how your first journey with oral harmalas with changa turn out.

What was the difference in the come up for you? Did you find it to be slower and less intense, more of a lift into hyperspace rather than a launch?

Your comment about DMT having you come into touch with your ego makes me reflect on the different applications of different psychedelics. They definitely have different parameters of effect despite molecular commonality.

How have you felt since?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

artificer
#3 Posted : 6/20/2021 12:09:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This experience with harmalas + DMT vape vs previous experience of DMT alone with GVG is incommensurable, besides the first experience giving me just that "taste" of second experience. This time, 10-20 seconds after I exhaled the toke, the come-up seemed to be over and the journey began.

When I opened my eyes after peak was over, I cannot stress enough how I felt like a previously dormant part of me was awakened, and ever since then (well ok so it's just been 28 hours since), I've been beside myself. I had a fantastic day, for no other reason in particular. However...

There was a part of my journey that spoke powerfully about health, like an in-my-face "wake up! inside you're fighting something that could take your life, but it's your choice, look at the beauty in your life, family, existence, wake up! it's time to live, or this thing will take you" - of course, none of it was English, but instead shown to me in that ineffable way. So, I still feel awakened, and wonderful, but also freaked. I get feeling it healed me but I'm going to jinx myself if I talk to much about it right now...

Even though my experience with DMT is limited, based on everything I've read, the harmalas made this feel much more like an abbreviated Ayahuasca journey than anything else.

artificer
#4 Posted : 6/20/2021 3:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing I forgot to mention: when I was trying to calm my heart down and really get in right mindset to let in whatever the DMT had to show me, I was flipping through different youtube meditation vids, and landed on one titled "Manifest Miracles | Attraction 432 Hz | Elevate Your Vibration".

The track is nothing particularly impressive, it's just what I landed on. I'm sure it had a big influence on the trip. I perused through the music bin earlier but nothing else was resonating with me.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/20/2021 5:06:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, the come-up with harmalas is much more forgiving than DMT alone.

The afterglow will probably be present for the next few daysSmile.

With the telepathic insights imparted to you, what changes, if any, are you pondering on making to yourself and lifestyle? For me personally, it's helped me be more confident in being more productive and encouraging of projects I've begun that I usually deprive myself from.

Speaking of YouTube meditation videos, 528hz Cleanse Yourself and Your Home Release Negative Energies Frequency is one I've fallen in love with.

Here's a list of songs and albums that may be useful in your journeys: DMT (Divine Moments of Truth- Shpongle), You Can See Forever (Desert Dwellers there's a variety of remixes that are great too), Museum of Consciousness (Shpongle Album), Liquid Geometries (Bluetech album), Behind the Sky and Dreaming into Being (also Bluetech albums).

Aristej would probably love if you checked out [url=https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96910]this[/ur] for your DMT endeavors. I will soon.

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

artificer
#6 Posted : 6/21/2021 3:45:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
With the telepathic insights imparted to you, what changes, if any, are you pondering on making to yourself and lifestyle? For me personally, it's helped me be more confident in being more productive and encouraging of projects I've begun that I usually deprive myself from.

Funny how you worded that, it's similar for me. I have a lot of interests/capabilities, lot of projects started, and nothing really stopping me from completing them but my own internal conflicts or distractions. Since the DMT trip I've been working non-stop toward the projects and also socializing, and keeping in touch with family; being more present, in the moment.

Other than that, I feel like only other lifestyle change I should make is to quit vaping, it's a silly habit I haven't even had for very long.

It's hard to believe 20ish milligrams of a substance could possibly bring on an experience like it does.

Thanks for the song/artist suggestions, I'll experiment with them when I'm ready for DMT again, although probably not for at least another week or two; I want to absorb this last one the best I can. You guys do have me curious about the changa....

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/21/2021 4:07:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

artificer wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Funny how you worded that, it's similar for me. I have a lot of interests/capabilities, lot of projects started, and nothing really stopping me from completing them but my own internal conflicts or distractions. Since the DMT trip I've been working non-stop toward the projects and also socializing, and keeping in touch with family; being more present, in the moment.

Other than that, I feel like only other lifestyle change I should make is to quit vaping, it's a silly habit I haven't even had for very long.

It's hard to believe 20ish milligrams of a substance could possibly bring on an experience like it does.

Thanks for the song/artist suggestions, I'll experiment with them when I'm ready for DMT again, although probably not for at least another week or two; I want to absorb this last one the best I can. You guys do have me curious about the changa....

And that's really really beautiful. It's one of the best side-effects of DMT use for many.

It's funny you mention vaping. It's my guilty pleasure lmao.

I have insidious apprehension brought on by my nefarious depression that made me miss out for a while. Last week, for the first time (don't know why I waited so long) had a little changa session where I packed a very fat bowl, and just kept smoking it at my discretion for an extended period of time. It was amazing and cleansing. Take your time. No rush. You'll get there Love definitely always process and integrate as much as you feel is necessary.

One love

artificer
#8 Posted : 6/21/2021 5:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This morning I remembered another piece of the trip, at the very beginning/come-up, that was extremely unsettling - and it was in my first experience as well.

I'll call it a short "brain scramble" with vibration and noise and I associate it with whatever manifested as a taste as well (did not seem like an actual taste/smell of this world, but it came through as a mouth feel / signals from olfactory receptors.

There was a CEV image of something I couldn't draw or describe at this moment, but it was like I was facing something of alien nature with its' own... I'll call it ghost (I say that because I've watched all of the Ghost In The Shell anime, so the term seems right)

And my though process seemed to scramble and in English it would say "If it isn't this way, it's that way. If it's that way, how can it be this way?" and it was like a 5 second seizure or something, looping and accelerated into a blur until it went into the journey. It's like I was analyzing my own synapses while this ghost had the reins.

Scares the bajeezus out of me, like my mind was totally vulnerable.

I think the only way I'd want to do DMT in the future is high dose where it gets past that and onto with the profound part.

Does this sound like it aligns with any other trip reports? I haven't seen anyone else report this.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 6/21/2021 6:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

artificer wrote:
This morning I remembered another piece of the trip, at the very beginning/come-up, that was extremely unsettling - and it was in my first experience as well.

I'll call it a short "brain scramble" with vibration and noise and I associate it with whatever manifested as a taste as well (did not seem like an actual taste/smell of this world, but it came through as a mouth feel / signals from olfactory receptors.

There was a CEV image of something I couldn't draw or describe at this moment, but it was like I was facing something of alien nature with its' own... I'll call it ghost (I say that because I've watched all of the Ghost In The Shell anime, so the term seems right)

And my though process seemed to scramble and in English it would say "If it isn't this way, it's that way. If it's that way, how can it be this way?" and it was like a 5 second seizure or something, looping and accelerated into a blur until it went into the journey. It's like I was analyzing my own synapses while this ghost had the reins.

Scares the bajeezus out of me, like my mind was totally vulnerable.

I think the only way I'd want to do DMT in the future is high dose where it gets past that and onto with the profound part.

Does this sound like it aligns with any other trip reports? I haven't seen anyone else report this.

Hahahaha Laughing sounds very familiar.

Most of what I see I feel unable to describe. It's alien nature surpasses our current vocabulary. Entities are often embedded in the space without delineated boundaries.

As for the watching of thought patterns, that happens to me regularly. It's as though entities and ourselves enter into a momentary symbiotic contract for the interaction to take place and the outside in view of our own minds is symbolic of the door we walk through in our own minds to move outside our minds.

And as scary as some zones can appear, many have to be passed through for us to get to where we want to be.
One love

artificer
#10 Posted : 6/21/2021 10:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
It's as though entities and ourselves enter into a momentary symbiotic contract for the interaction to take place and the outside in view of our own minds is symbolic of the door we walk through in our own minds to move outside our minds.

Well put!

As I prepared / meditated, I knew I'd have to submit, trust, and have the desire to let the DMT in, and I guess that scary part at the beginning is the process of the brain forfeiting the reality it knows for a foreign one.

I just hope I don't get stuck with that phase too long with changa.

Anyway, your words are comforting, I appreciate it.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 6/21/2021 11:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

artificer wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
It's as though entities and ourselves enter into a momentary symbiotic contract for the interaction to take place and the outside in view of our own minds is symbolic of the door we walk through in our own minds to move outside our minds.

Well put!

As I prepared / meditated, I knew I'd have to submit, trust, and have the desire to let the DMT in, and I guess that scary part at the beginning is the process of the brain forfeiting the reality it knows for a foreign one.

I just hope I don't get stuck with that phase too long with changa.

Anyway, your words are comforting, I appreciate it.

You're hitting the nail on the head and from there will be able to assess how to absorb, assimilate, and move past that zone. You'll be good. You may also never come across that zone again. It all depends. On what? I don't know because that's just how the Spice is.

Changa is rather forgiving, though it can still throw you for a loop.

I will always do whatever I can to help Love

One love