We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Journal: 50 Sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time Options

shroombee
#61 Posted : 6/17/2021 8:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried "kneading and crushing" as well as dissolving DMT in ethanol and then mixing into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | with drops of hot water. They're both about the same in effects for me - active but mild. I get much stronger effects from oral pharmahuasca using only 20 mg DMT (versus trying 40 mg with the sublingual tests). I have a "first-time pharmahuasca trip report" in the making...

I think the main issue for me is the mouthful of saliva. After spitting it out, there is a blob of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |/DMT suspended in 20+ ml of saliva. Just looking at the leftover blob, I can't see how I was able to absorb much of the DMT. Perhaps if I could figure out a proper technique, I would get better results from sublingual ROA.

For now I'll continue working with oral pharmahuasca as it's simpler, works better, and uses less DMT with my personal physiology.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#62 Posted : 6/17/2021 9:03:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

shroombee wrote:
I've tried "kneading and crushing" as well as dissolving DMT in ethanol and then mixing into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | with drops of hot water. They're both about the same in effects for me - active but mild. I get much stronger effects from oral pharmahuasca using only 20 mg DMT (versus trying 40 mg with the sublingual tests). I have a "first-time pharmahuasca trip report" in the making...

I think the main issue for me is the mouthful of saliva. After spitting it out, there is a blob of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |/DMT suspended in 20+ ml of saliva. Just looking at the leftover blob, I can't see how I was able to absorb much of the DMT. Perhaps if I could figure out a proper technique, I would get better results from sublingual ROA.

For now I'll continue working with oral pharmahuasca as it's simpler, works better, and uses less DMT with my personal physiology.

You highlight a few things I deal with as well. I've observed the mass of saliva after spitting it out and always notice a little bit of DMT. I also find myself wondering how it can all be absorbed by that mucus membrane with so much saliva building up. I feel like it gets suspended in the saliva too much and thus is harder to absorb. My mouth is full by the time I spit it out.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#63 Posted : 6/18/2021 5:10:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Picking up on your very important tangent - yes, it sickens me to see south American beef advertised for sale in shops and supermarkets over here in Europe. Have people learnt nothing?

I think some of us - myself included - might only stand a chance of success with the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | route if we look into ways of reducing our salivary output. If there are any things beside the two obvious ones - tropanes and cannabis, both of which I consider to have too many negative downsides - I'd love to hear the suggestions.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#64 Posted : 6/18/2021 7:45:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Picking up on your very important tangent - yes, it sickens me to see south American beef advertised for sale in shops and supermarkets over here in Europe. Have people learnt nothing?

Some people still believe climate change is all a hoax and/or fake news.

downwardsfromzero
#65 Posted : 6/19/2021 6:31:30 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dragonrider wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

And that in the face of insane outbursts of Saharan hot air over Europe, tornado and flash flood warnings, June temperature records being broken, temperatures in Germany 4°C above the average for the whole of June already by the 18th... and yet people are supposedly yearning for a "return to normal" after Covid. My small town swarms with cars every weekday daytime and pricks in sports cars disrupt the peace of the evening. I'm kind of praying for a tornado to wake these ducking fickheads up.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#66 Posted : 6/19/2021 3:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

And that in the face of insane outbursts of Saharan hot air over Europe, tornado and flash flood warnings, June temperature records being broken, temperatures in Germany 4°C above the average for the whole of June already by the 18th... and yet people are supposedly yearning for a "return to normal" after Covid. My small town swarms with cars every weekday daytime and pricks in sports cars disrupt the peace of the evening. I'm kind of praying for a tornado to wake these ducking fickheads up.

I think it's a form of apathy. Maybe the worst of all the human vices.

VibeSurfer
#67 Posted : 6/24/2021 9:40:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for putting all this together! I look forward to giving it a shot. Does anyone know if DMT fumarate could also be used or if it must be freebase?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

starway7
#68 Posted : 6/25/2021 4:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Soon, June 28th, monday...will try out the 2-hydroxy PBCD for 1st time, will edit & post results here. My, how the price has risen, this tiny bottle of 2-hydroxy PBCD cost the same this day and age as 1kg of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | bought long ago, when pro-hormones were still legal. 50 grams (50,000mg) 2-hydroxy PBCD = same cost as 1kg (1,000,000 mg) | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, a price increase of 20x. Shocked

I will be very interested to see the results of this test!

when you compare your old | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | .. ...with he newer version 2.| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |!

If the newer stuff doesnt work..that may explain a lot !....

starway7
#69 Posted : 7/8/2021 4:25:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
To answer the question about the 2-hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin compared to plain | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |:

Update: 7/8/2021: Last night, after not having taken anything for 7 days, took oral 300mg THH 45 minutes earlier, then sublingual (held under tongue 15 minutes) 90mg DMT complexed to 720mg of the 2-hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin (use 630mg if using plain | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | from China), phenomenal strength, felt like 700mg of mescaline, one of the most intense and enjoyable visionary experiences of my life, neon colors super abundant with open eyes, visuals flying past me at amazing speeds, visuals so strong, whether with closed or open eyes, geometrics and colored sparkles filled every inch of space, it looked like neon colors were melting in mid-air and reforming into infinite varities of colors. The trip while being super strong, was entirely relaxing and calm, just like with high dose cactus. I am blown away.

Euphoria and beauty enhancement way over the top, music entirely alien sounding and every sound as if heard for the first time...women on the movies playing looked like super-beautiful cartoon caricatures of themselves...so very impressed. So yes, in conclusion, the 2-hydroxy works just as well as the plain | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. I re-dosed every hour and half x 2 more times during night, enjoyed movies to the max...the 90mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT was incredibly trippy beyond belief! Each dose fully dissolved under tongue at the 15 minute point, at 22 minute point went to full throttle, and stayed there good 1.5 hour each dose. So very glad I took it last night, afterglow so nice.

ok this is surprising...

Important question!!.... is....is your THH the same THH as i and others have from ..[Liftmode?]

Also another question..is your spice white extracted freebase crystals?

are you adding [cleanly extracted] freebase crystals directly into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder then adding hot water?

Because my spice has been stored for months in grain alcohol.....and i must evaporate the alcohol first leaving me with... a thick spice oil in shot glass.. to scrape out once it dryer like chunks of wax..... so i can weigh it without it sticking to the scale..

And ..when i mix around [[[30mgs of my spice]].. i often re delute it first .. with a tiny bit of alcohol to make it liquid again... so it will mix easier into the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder...then add the hot water and stir compleatly..

The THH purity could be making all the difference?...if your THH is more pure than ours/?

[but the [liftmode] THH chaims close to 98 percent purity?

but THH is known to turn back into Harmala if stored wrongly?

Can//? using spice that has been stored in acohol for months ...compaired to freshly extracted freebase crystals/

You seem to have.. AMAZINGLY GOOD LUCK!! Neutral with this sublingual method..

So...there must be something im doing wrong...or the quality of my spice has been effected by storage in grain acohol?

You said.. the 2 | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is working as well as your older | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...?

Could....The difference could be in the THH we are using?

If im doing something wrong...please correct me...

Loveall
#70 Posted : 7/8/2021 8:26:45 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

starway7,

You may need to start with xtaline DMT for this to work. Your freebase DMT may have polymerized causing it to not complex well. Also, alcohol could change things. I would copy the process that ava69 uses as close as possible (only use xtaline DMT, warm water, and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |).

To undo DMT polymerization and get xtals back, and A/B with gentle basing (low pH, low ionic strength) seems to work.

I believe THH only adds to the experience, you should have effects without it.

I want to try this soon. If I can get it to work I'd be happy to publish a TEK on ava69's process: in my opinion (that would be helpful for others).

Cheers and good luck.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

starway7
#71 Posted : 7/8/2021 9:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
starway7,

You may need to start with xtaline DMT for this to work. Your freebase DMT may have polymerized causing it to not complex well. Also, alcohol could change things. I would copy the process that ava69 uses as close as possible (only use xtaline DMT, warm water, and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |).

To undo DMT polymerization and get xtals back, and A/B with gentle basing (low pH, low ionic strength) seems to work.

I believe THH only adds to the experience, you should have effects without it.

I want to try this soon. If I can get it to work I'd be happy to publish a TEK on ava69's process: in my opinion (that would be helpful for others).

Cheers and good luck.

Thanks for response ..Lovall...AVA69...

It will take a few days to extract some fresh crystals from my... acacia .. and when i do ..im ALWAYS!!.. in the habit of starting on a ..[[low dose]].. with anything....

Considering ive never experianced an oral spice trip yet..

Ive heard an oral trip is similar to ...[rue tea 30 minutes before vaped spice]......like a smoked .Aya trip? only longer lasting...

Ive done the ...[tea first.. and vaped spice thing]... many times....but that only about 45 minutes...unless i keep smoking more spice..

If i re try this sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and spice...i will try with only 30 mgs of spice with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...and gradually increase it...

Shouldent i experiance something on only 30 mgs..to start with/? it seems less reckless to start low then slowly increase..

[[[AVA69....below is photo of my THH ...does the tan color of my THH look similar to color of your extracted THH?

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00023.JPG (2,802kb) downloaded 187 time(s).

shroombee
#72 Posted : 7/8/2021 11:31:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:

Ive heard an oral trip is similar to ...[rue tea 30 minutes before vaped spice]......like a smoked .Aya trip? only longer lasting...

Ive done the ...[tea first.. and vaped spice thing]... many times....but that only about 45 minutes...unless i keep smoking more spice..

If i re try this sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and spice...i will try with only 30 mgs of spice with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...and gradually increase it...

Shouldent i experiance something on only 30 mgs..to start with/? it seems less reckless to start low then slowly increase..

I've been playing with oral pharmahuasca the last few weekends. Learning how different ratios of harmine and THH affect me while keeping the DMT dosage near constant.

As little as 100 mg harmine freebase, 40 mg THH, and 30 mg DMT has some solid CEV for 30+ minutes and then leaves me feeling very chilled out for a couple hours.

At 145 mg harmine, 35 mg THH, and 25 mg DMT with eye mask and headphones... CEV got too intense and I felt a little dizzy so I had to remove the eye mask and headphones and curl up into fetal position to let things settle down.

180 mg harmine, no THH, 25 mg DMT has some moderate CEV. Nothing too dramatic, no dizziness. Note I did not use any THH on this weekend. So it appears THH is very effective at potentiating DMT. Just a little THH goes a long way for me. And a shroomahuasca experiment with 90 grams harmine, 110 grams THH, and 1.5 grams lemon tek shrooms was surprisingly strong.

I've been meaning to say that based on my personal experience, ava69's sublingual dosage recommendations might be on the high end for some people. Although I've noticed oral pharmahuasca dosage recommendations seem to be all over the place, so trial and error is necessary to figure out what works for you. I'm sure ava69's many years of experience with Aya and his body weight allow him to enjoy the higher doses.

Anyhow, starway7, I recommend you start low, especially if that's what your intuition is telling you. And if you question the efficacy of your THH (we are using the same brand), start with some oral pharmahuasca experiments like I'm doing. You'll see the THH is definitely active and potentiates whatever you take it with.

starway7
#73 Posted : 7/9/2021 12:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:

I've been playing with oral pharmahuasca the last few weekends. Learning how different ratios of harmine and THH affect me while keeping the DMT dosage near constant.

As little as 100 mg harmine freebase, 40 mg THH, and 30 mg DMT has some solid CEV for 30+ minutes and then leaves me feeling very chilled out for a couple hours.

At 145 mg harmine, 35 mg THH, and 25 mg DMT with eye mask and headphones... CEV got too intense and I felt a little dizzy so I had to remove the eye mask and headphones and curl up into fetal position to let things settle down.

180 mg harmine, no THH, 25 mg DMT has some moderate CEV. Nothing too dramatic, no dizziness. Note I did not use any THH on this weekend. So it appears THH is very effective at potentiating DMT. Just a little THH goes a long way for me. And a shroomahuasca experiment with 90 grams harmine, 110 grams THH, and 1.5 grams lemon tek shrooms was surprisingly strong.

I've been meaning to say that based on my personal experience, ava69's sublingual dosage recommendations might be on the high end for some people. Although I've noticed oral pharmahuasca dosage recommendations seem to be all over the place, so trial and error is necessary to figure out what works for you. I'm sure ava69's many years of experience with Aya and his body weight allow him to enjoy the higher doses.

Anyhow, starway7, I recommend you start low, especially if that's what your intuition is telling you. And if you question the efficacy of your THH (we are using the same brand), start with some oral pharmahuasca experiments like I'm doing. You'll see the THH is definitely active and potentiates whatever you take it with.

Just last night for second try ... i took only half of a scoop ...of THH...about 25mgs].. sublingually...and held under toung for thirty minutes ...

then rinsed out mouth and vaped barely 15 to 18 mgs of spice...on top of it... and got a nice relaxed feeling ...especially in my extreemitys like my hands!

I observed minor open eye wall movement.. things bending and morphing .. as i was using so little dmt i was surprised it worked that well....

My hands booth felt wonderfull! they felt like two machines of pure pleasure and bliss!..

they even felt a little disconnected from my body.. as i relaxed into the matress.. without the slightest hint stress or anxiety....

As i layed there listening to some nice relaxing piano music..i closed my eyes and enjoyed nice closed eye visuals for abut 30 minutes or little longer....i noticed many of the CEVs were forming but lacked a strong enough dmt dosage to keep going past 30 minutes...

As i observed the CEVs i also felt strong emotional connection to many of my past life events being replayed into my consiousness...

It was like a beautyfull state of meditation ...[i felt like falling asleep]... with CEVs and ...[my hands] felt like two glowing suns of pleasure!

And the hands felt as if they wanted to disconnect from my body!....[posible beginning of an
.[[Out of body]] before falling asleep]...where one extreemitys seem to disconnect before falling into a lucid dream..or OBE.?.

Shure my dosage was very low on THH and DMT...but it gave a nice effect...

DMT has always been linked to dreaming...and the effects i experianced on low dose THH and LOW Dose spice felt similar to the stages ones body goes through when falling asleep and entering a dream..

as you fall asleep...It like a lead blanket forms at your feet.. then slowly creeps upward over your waste ..then higher and higher..untill your whole body shifts into what is called .....
[sleep paraylisis]..a condition that we all go through every night falling asleep....and then often thats when dreams occure after your body goes into SP...

So i experianced something similar to this lead blanket feeling...only it seemed it was starting in my hands instead of my feet and i felt i could fall asleep very quickly..and posibliy straight into a lucid dream or OBE?

It was interesting how a small amount of spice and THH gave this effect...i suspect the CEVs i was seeing still awake...was like looking into a screen observing an on going dream!... ...JUST AS I
WAS ABOUT TO ENTER THAT DREAM ..posibly lucid..!?

trying to make sense of my experiance.....

shroombee
#74 Posted : 7/9/2021 2:43:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
after using a room LED black light tube... and checking again i found my THH glows yelowish green!!

atleast it does mixed in white vinegar!

[this can happen if it isnt stored correctly] it can convert back to harmaline...

just checked again in dark room with blacklight...the thh under my tounge glowed ...a ...
[strong yellow]....with greenish tint!!

that means it converted back to Harmaline?

i may try to exchange the product for something fresher.. ...

copied this below....

[[[Harmala/Harmaline glow green/yellow
....[[THH glows blue.]]]

Here are some instructions from Flowing Visions (yeah I know, caveat emptor):

Description: when diluted many times in acidic water, tetrahydroharmine freebase glows bright blue in UV light and is used to make water paint for black light special effects. Recommended Usage: tetrahydroharmine freebase is for use as a coloring additive which fluoresces in UV light. When highly diluted in acidic water, tetrahydroharmine freebase is nearly colorless but still fluoresces brightly in black light. Tetrahydroharmine freebase is great for creating fluorescent water colors used in black light art projects. For use as a fluorescent coloring additive dissolve 200 mg completely in 10 ml or more of warm vinegar prior. If not dilute enough, fluorescence is hindered. Once diluted, it may be adding to water based paints, water based inks, etc.

http://www.vendio.com/st...reebase-200/lid=16053639

starway7
#75 Posted : 7/9/2021 3:53:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:
after using a room LED black light tube... and checking again i found my THH glows yelowish green!!

atleast it does mixed in white vinegar!

[this can happen if it isnt stored correctly] it can convert back to harmaline...

just checked again in dark room with blacklight...the thh under my tounge glowed ...a ...
[strong yellow]....with greenish tint!!

that means it converted back to Harmaline?

i may try to exchange the product for something fresher.. ...

copied this below....

[[[Harmala/Harmaline glow green/yellow
....[[THH glows blue.]]]

Here are some instructions from Flowing Visions (yeah I know, caveat emptor):

Description: when diluted many times in acidic water, tetrahydroharmine freebase glows bright blue in UV light and is used to make water paint for black light special effects. Recommended Usage: tetrahydroharmine freebase is for use as a coloring additive which fluoresces in UV light. When highly diluted in acidic water, tetrahydroharmine freebase is nearly colorless but still fluoresces brightly in black light. Tetrahydroharmine freebase is great for creating fluorescent water colors used in black light art projects. For use as a fluorescent coloring additive dissolve 200 mg completely in 10 ml or more of warm vinegar prior. If not dilute enough, fluorescence is hindered. Once diluted, it may be adding to water based paints, water based inks, etc.

http://www.vendio.com/st...rahydroharmine-freebase-

The point im making is... my Thh glows mostly ...[yellow with a green tint]....
Doesnt That mean the product isnt what its suposed to be?...

posibly because of improper storage...

You should check your THH under black light..it may still pale blue or... like mine changed back to Harmaline/?

I even tryed another low dose trip i thought/?.... an hour ago subluingually and vaped what i thought was a small dose not over 12 to 15 mgs...

Was i surprised!...Vaping the way i know works....chore boy pad .. with a small bong...I expected a slow gentle come up!

This time i came up like a rocket! Whoosh!!

Not much visuals this time....At one point i wondered if i over did it!

WOW!... was it a fast and strong come up...[not that enjoyable... being that fast! ...and without the visuals...

I could have had some rue tea first.. and had a slower gentle and visual come up..

Even after 20 minutes sublingual THH...it didnt seem to slow down the come up...it acted like straight Spice!

you may want to check your THH under black light...if it glows blue ...your product is better shape than mine...

the_Architect
#76 Posted : 7/9/2021 11:08:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I ought to try this combo.
I have one question, have you tried taking THH orally and then smoking DMT?
How does it feel like? how long does it lasts?

I planned on doing it with some friends (I´m not o kind on doing aya with certain friends, once you take it there´no coming back) so the plan was:

Taking 1,2-2gr of cubensis mushrooms
Taking 200mg of THH
Smoking DMT (joints of non enhanced changa, caapi vine and lear, etc)

Will the effects of dmt last longer with by taking 200mg of THH?
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

shroombee
#77 Posted : 7/9/2021 10:30:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the_Architect wrote:
I ought to try this combo.
I have one question, have you tried taking THH orally and then smoking DMT?
How does it feel like? how long does it lasts?

I planned on doing it with some friends (I´m not o kind on doing aya with certain friends, once you take it there´no coming back) so the plan was:

Taking 1,2-2gr of cubensis mushrooms
Taking 200mg of THH
Smoking DMT (joints of non enhanced changa, caapi vine and lear, etc)

Will the effects of dmt last longer with by taking 200mg of THH?

I can't comment on the THH with vaping DMT yet, as my vaping technique is unreliable.

But with your suggestion of 1.2-2.0 grams of cubensis and 200 mg THH - that might be a lot. I did 90 grams harmine, 110 grams THH, and 1.5 cubensis and I got a lot of strong CEV and blissful feelings for 30-60 minutes (unusual for 1.5 grams cubensis), then it went up another notch and I almost needed my trip sitter. I felt overstimulated so I had to talk myself down. My trip lasted a solid 6 hours, which is a lot longer than normal for 1.5 grams of shrooms. There's also the possibility that I'm becoming much more sensitive to these medicines, after a year of regular heroic megadosing on shrooms.

I don't know yet whether the trip enhancement was primarily the harmine or the THH, or both. Need to experiment more with psilohuasca harmine/THH ratios.

If you plan to do the shrooms, THH, and DMT combo, I suggest waiting on the DMT at least 2-3 hours to ensure you understand how the shrooms and THH are affecting you. Note THH has a half-life of 8-11 hours.

shroombee
#78 Posted : 7/9/2021 10:38:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
Subjectively, [THH] appears to be a strong 5-ht1a agonist, and over 80% of brain 5-ht receptors are 5-ht1a receptors according to Dr. Nichols. Imho, subjectively, due to it's 2-week tolerance but 11 hour half-life, it may have significant 5-ht2a activity as well. There is no tolerance to 5-ht1a agonism, but there is long lasting tolerance to 5-ht2a agonism according to Dr. Nichols. In nature, many 5-ht2a visual agonist are also 5-ht1a agonist in order to balance out each other, yin and yang. However, many man-made molecules of this nature lack this delicate balancing effect. I also remember ron used to call it the "coffee of the harmalas".

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=570025#post570025

Is it certain that THH has a 2-week tolerance? ava69, you've used high doses of THH more frequently than every 2 weeks, correct? And I assume you haven't noticed a tolerance?

the_Architect
#79 Posted : 7/9/2021 11:03:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:

I can't comment on the THH with vaping DMT yet, as my vaping technique is unreliable.

But with your suggestion of 1.2-2.0 grams of cubensis and 200 mg THH - that might be a lot.

Yes, thanks for your comment.
I´d been researching older threads on vaping DMT + THH.
And found out that for vaping, as opossed to taking it orally or sublingually. In general you need smaller doses of THH (or harmalas too).

So... Probably going to go for 100mgr of THH, 1,2 gr dried cubensis.
Wait a little bit... se how the THH makes the cubensis different anyhow.
And then, if green light given, start slowly with the DMT... if you are doing change joints, I guess you can go one hit at a time... slowly... in case the pedal is locked and you can´t pull the brake anymore...
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

shroombee
#80 Posted : 7/10/2021 12:35:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the_Architect wrote:
So... Probably going to go for 100mgr of THH, 1,2 gr dried cubensis.
Wait a little bit... se how the THH makes the cubensis different anyhow.
And then, if green light given, start slowly with the DMT... if you are doing change joints, I guess you can go one hit at a time... slowly... in case the pedal is locked and you can´t pull the brake anymore...

Let us know how it goes!

«PREV23456NEXT»