We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Is there a thread about the vaccine(s)? Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 6/14/2021 4:28:50 AM

<3

Can't seem to find one in the science, health and lifestyle, or search engine.

Please direct me if there is one.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/14/2021 6:07:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The closest I've come across is the last several pages of the Joe Rogan good or bad, in the Welcome Discussion.

One love

Ps. Not a particularly productive thread, but entertaining.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PedroSanchez
#3 Posted : 6/15/2021 6:49:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

every conversation about the vaccine i have seen on a forum just divides everybody on the forum. it should be against the rules to discuss here, this place is too special.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 6/15/2021 9:48:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
every conversation about the vaccine i have seen on a forum just divides everybody on the forum. it should be against the rules to discuss here, this place is too special.

i dont know about making it against the rules, but your attitude about, and appreciation for the consequences of discussing controversial topics is admirable. and if everyone would make their opinions regarding such topics fall in after your point on their priority list, the world would be a better place.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

bismillah
#5 Posted : 6/15/2021 2:38:56 PM

My Personalized Tag

Bisy wrote:
PedroSanchez wrote:

i dont know about making it against the rules, but your attitude about, and appreciation for the consequences of discussing controversial topics is admirable. and if everyone would make their opinions regarding such topics fall in after your point on their priority list, the world would be a better place.

You got it. While pondering the mysteries of the universe and our individual journies as spiritual beings, the last thing I want to be blasted with is all that partisan vaccine bull**** Very happy
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 6/15/2021 3:26:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's a locked thread in a related vein:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=93518

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/15/2021 4:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let's not create a divide in this thread that's asking for a thread on the vaccine. We all have our stance, possibly best to not bring it's politization here...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 6/15/2021 9:08:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The vaccine? There are several. The subject itself is already divided! Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 6/15/2021 9:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The vaccine? There are several. The subject itself is already divided! Laughing

Bahahahaaaaa! Perfect! Big grin

One love

Bisy
#10 Posted : 6/16/2021 5:22:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have my opinion, and ill take it to the grave if its the last thing i ever stand for........
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

InLaKesh
#11 Posted : 6/16/2021 9:01:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
Can't seem to find one in the science, health and lifestyle, or search engine.

Please direct me if there is one.

You can always Start a new pro vax Thread in the „Health and Lifestyle“ section Or an anti vax Thread in the „under the the looking Glass“ section. In the Last case i Must remind you That conspiracy Theory Talk is Not allowed at the Nexus.

——————————-

Sarcasic joke Mode off
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

dreamer042
#12 Posted : 6/16/2021 2:11:42 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote:
Is there a thread about the vaccine(s)?

There is now.

Personally, I'm very impressed with the speed and efficacy with which the current vaccines were produced and rolled out. The level of global collaboration and implementation around understanding and addressing Covid-19 is truly unprecedented.

I also think mRNA technology is very incredibly promising and will prove to be a major breakthrough in the future of medical care.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

InLaKesh
#13 Posted : 6/16/2021 11:49:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi dear nexians, please excuse my unproduktive Post , normaly i Stay away From Posts like this.
When i find the Time i Post something More productive.
Take care
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 6/17/2021 12:18:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

InLaKesh wrote:
Hi dear nexians, please excuse my unproduktive Post , normaly i Stay away From Posts like this.
When i find the Time i Post something More productive.
Take care

Hey, don't sweat it! Maybe I shouldn't be encouraging, but I thought it was pretty funny. Wouldn't be surprised if others did too.

Love

One love

PedroSanchez
#15 Posted : 6/17/2021 9:41:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:

i dont know about making it against the rules

yea i agree. i did not mean literally, was more 'ranty' wording Smile
text can be such a pain sometimes.

Sky Motion
#16 Posted : 6/20/2021 11:41:17 PM

<3

In a world of misinformation and distrust, I didn't know where to go.

This issue is very split for me, but I have less than 4 days to decide to get the vaccine or contract rona in vegas.

Much love, not trying to start a divide. I am generally and admittedly very conflicted about getting or not getting a vaccine.

Was hoping to hear from some of our amazing scientist friends here at the nexus.

I've had family die of Rona, and also have had friends in the hospital for a month post vaccine.

I'm lost.

Tomtegubbe
#17 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:17:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
In a world of misinformation and distrust, I didn't know where to go.

This issue is very split for me, but I have less than 4 days to decide to get the vaccine or contract rona in vegas.

Much love, not trying to start a divide. I am generally and admittedly very conflicted about getting or not getting a vaccine.

Was hoping to hear from some of our amazing scientist friends here at the nexus.

I've had family die of Rona, and also have had friends in the hospital for a month post vaccine.

I'm lost.

I don't see real health risks in the vaccines, although you can't eliminate the risk. My take on the subject is that even if there were known risks, taking them with the vaccine is a personal sacrifice worth making for the greater good. Compared to many of our grandfathers who had to risk their lives in war this is a small sacrifice.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With the information you've provided, you may be able to reframe your question for yourself as: Would I rather potentially get covid, then potentially end up in the hospital and potentially die, or would I rather get the vaccine, potentially end up in the hospital.

One love

Bill Cipher
#19 Posted : 6/21/2021 1:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
With the information you've provided, you may be able to reframe your question for yourself as: Would I rather potentially get covid, then potentially end up in the hospital and potentially die, or would I rather get the vaccine, potentially end up in the hospital.

Don't know if this factors into your decision making or not, but an equally valid question is would you rather end up being a vector for transmission of a disease which is likely to kill somebody else.

Regardless, the odds of your having a reaction to the vaccine that will put you in the hospital is somewhere along the lines of being hit by lightning. If it was raining and your house was on fire, would you not go outside because of the risk?

lewinii
#20 Posted : 6/21/2021 1:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i will be in the unvaccinated control group
just trying to play my part
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

123NEXT»