We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Corel Painter 11 on sale for 5 days Options

Dimitrius
#1 Posted : 1/27/2010 10:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just thought I'd let any artists here at the Nexus know that Corel Painter is on sale for $70 off the regular prices until January 31st.

Corel Painter 11

So if you don't got it, and yah want it, it's $70 cheaper for next 5 days.

THEN, there's also this:

Wacom Intuos4 tablets + Corel Painter 11 (education editions)

GREAT deals. This is because the education edition of Corel Painter 11 is a fraction of the price of the regular edition.

The only difference so far as I can tell is that the education edition doesn't come with a printed manual. (big whupp)

As it says here......

Corel Painter 11 Education Edition

I couldn't find anything about limited features or anything like that.

Problem is...only "accredited schools, faculties, full- or part-time registered students, academic supervisory organizations, hospitals, libraries, museums, and nonprofit charitable and religious organizations" are eligible for the education edition.

However, we found no mention of academic eligibility in the ebay seller's terms of sale or anything else preventing us from buying the bundle......so, we purchased one extra-large Intuos4 + Corel Painter 11 E.E. and it's on its way. Very happy Very happy Very happy I'll update when it gets here.

Check it out!!.....and let me know if you find any funny business. :evil:
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shoe
#2 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember painter, it was one of the first programs I used!!
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Ident
#3 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:41:58 PM

Mr Ident

I'm a photoshop and illustrator man myself but I quite fancy one of those Wacom tablets! Spicy!
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 1/28/2010 1:10:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aghhhhhh.......

Well I feel stupid. It turns out my sister ordered the x-large tablet, but didn't order the bundle with painter.

I feel a mix between :evil: & Crying or very sad .

Oh well, still on sale for $330 I guess.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 1/28/2010 1:11:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ident wrote:
I'm a photoshop and illustrator man myself but I quite fancy one of those Wacom tablets! Spicy!

Get one! They're amazing!

I'm just starting to learn the programs myself, but I've been playing around in a trial of photoshop cs4.