We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am here. Where are you? Options

artificer
#1 Posted : 6/13/2021 8:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All,

I've decided to invest my time in this community, since it's been a peaked interest of mine for years via T McKenna & Joe Rogan, and I haven't yet found people with interest in it like I do except for here, or on shroomery.org.

There's already a wealth of knowledge recorded and accessible here; I want to make it clear right here and now that regardless of how I might come across along the way, my intent is to stay as humble as possible. With that said, thank you to all the veterans here and thank you to all the current active members, new or old, and my hope is to contribute back.

IME, willingly taking psychedelics (especially higher doses) takes more courage than most things in life, and I might take hiatus here and there but eventually I recognize the rewards were great and it keeps drawing me back to them.

Ok, about the subject title, somewhere around 15 years ago (I was born in the 80s), there was a morning I had a dream/vision that reminded me of scene from Indiana Jones where he took "leap of faith", but it was me. It startled me, and as I opened my eyes I heard those words in deepest, most captivating voice that vibrated the chest: "I am here. Where are you?" I have no context around it, but as I quickly sat up, I was looking at my mushroom grow setup and felt like if there was any connection to anything, it was to the shrooms, even though at that time I hadn't taken or grown any in several weeks.

That might seem a little out there, and I don't think about it often or tell many people about it, but hey this is my intro essay and it is a piece of the puzzle.

I have a steady, higher end job, engineering/machining related. I have pilot license and love aerobatics. My mind seems to consistently gravitate toward exploring, designing, creating. The more esoteric, the more appealing it is.

I have hardest time dealing with liars and my subconscious will try to create scenarios that make sense why people would lie, including my ex gf - it's taken me long time to open my eyes to how different people are truly wired.

I tend to be overly candid... seeing that psychedelics are generally taboo in everyday interactions, I'm grateful I can blab about them here Big grin

Quick drug history: Rather sheltered through highschool, and first introduction to pot & shrooms at age 18 in college. Had prescription for Adderall for short while, liked it but mildly abused it and got off it. No other drug usage until 2 years ago tried Kratom, it's the first thing I really ever got hooked on, and I don't like it - it can be great to get stuff done, but I hate the dependency & mood shifting. Recently tapered down to <2g / day, and been off it for 48 hours.

I've been asking around looking for DMT for a year+ and surprised how hard it's been to find - people that deal with just about any other substance have NO idea what I'm talking about. So I got impatient and took matters into my own hands. It took a couple weeks of finding things but Vovin's A->B Tek worked like a charm.

Vovin Tek Note 1: if you're a mushroom grower and have decent flow hood, it works great to evaporate 300mL of Naptha in 6 hours, with zero contaminants in final product (use some common sense to vent to outside and not in living space).

Vovin Tek Note 2: around 10.5-11grams of NaOH to 250mL distilled water for pH 12.5-13 - I got confused first attempt watching pH drop back down as I added more NaOH; I thought I broke the pH meter.

At time of this writing, I've only got my feet wet with DMT in GVG, enough to leave hell of an impression, and now have e-mesh rig set up ready to go for reliable one-toke-blastoff, but not feeling quite ready just yet. Yesterday gained some great experience with effects of harmine/harmala extract, will be exploring this more.

This is wonderful journey, great to feel like I'm on a path I'm meant to be on.

***THANK YOU NEXUS COMMUNITY***

An affinity to entheogens that bring me to full submission,
A thriving esoteric greenhouse, I do envision

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/13/2021 9:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It feels great to have some sense of direction in life (the path you spoke of) isn't it?!?

Welcome to the Nexus. We're glad to have you hear.

I definitely look forward to hearing how your next DMT experience transpires.

What kind of mushrooms are you growing presently?

I think you should be commended on your persistence and perseverance in acquiring the Spice. Like you, I also know of very few who are into psychedelics, much less DMT. This community is for those of us that feel we have a commitment to the molecule. And entheogens in general.

Again, welcome

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

artificer
#3 Posted : 6/13/2021 11:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heck yeah, sense of direction isn't to be taken for granted. Intentionality required - something I was missing for awhile (personally I find it helps to take breaks from cannabis to help here).

Thanks for welcome VM

I was moving for what seemed like forever, just now getting mycology setup back in operation. I'll try AA Plus Albino Cubensis for first time, and couple other Cubensis.

What's your favorite? I've tried Panaeolus once and failed, but would like to try again with more readily available grow info now available.

Commend, persistence and perseverance.. sounds great, but to me it was just result of current obsession lol. Either way, thanks. Now just to tame the anxious mind as to enter DMT world with intention and not back out. After the harmalas experience I feel it getting closer.

I'm taking more notes these days, and purposely making it more about the journey instead of destination. It's nice to finally own my own place and feel like my interests and things I do are less ephemeral, and heading toward less chaotic. I want to build a library of live entheogens and equipment to experiment as I go along.

It's a dream at least...

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/13/2021 11:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

artificer wrote:
Heck yeah, sense of direction isn't to be taken for granted. Intentionality required - something I was missing for awhile (personally I find it helps to take breaks from cannabis to help here).

Thanks for welcome VM

I was moving for what seemed like forever, just now getting mycology setup back in operation. I'll try AA Plus Albino Cubensis for first time, and couple other Cubensis.

What's your favorite? I've tried Panaeolus once and failed, but would like to try again with more readily available grow info now available.

Commend, persistence and perseverance.. sounds great, but to me it was just result of current obsession lol. Either way, thanks. Now just to tame the anxious mind as to enter DMT world with intention and not back out. After the harmalas experience I feel it getting closer.

I'm taking more notes these days, and purposely making it more about the journey instead of destination. It's nice to finally own my own place and feel like my interests and things I do are less ephemeral, and heading toward less chaotic. I want to build a library of live entheogens and equipment to experiment as I go along.

It's a dream at least...

It was missing for me for a very long time as well. DMT helped with that.

My favorite to grow idk if I can say yet. I've only been successful with Golden Teachers, but I haven't tried many yet. Often DMT projects and general life stuff have prevented faster development in mushroom cultivation. I have a few bags inoculated with "Colorados" we'll see how it goes. One bag is colonizing well. I'm hoping the other two catch up. Will you be doing cakes or tubs? Once my good bag is fully colonized I'll be moving into my first monotub.

It's definitely a compliment and pretty much all of us Nexians are obsessed with the Spice lol. Relative to overcoming anxiety, this thread could be of some informative use, while Ime, it never goes away. You just get used to it.

I started writing more down a few years ago. Before that I had a destructive habit of destroying anything I'd write or create... now I just have to learn to revisit the things I write and do more often.

You entheogenic library sounds like an awesome dream and I hope you share your experiences in creating and interacting with it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

artificer
#5 Posted : 6/13/2021 11:42:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whoa thanks for that link, haven't come across that one yet.

monotubs for sure. and/or colonizing coco coir that winds up outside this time of year... I've had some grow 2-3x as big that way (with occasional misting)