We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A dream I seek; someone else has it for me Options

machine384
#1 Posted : 6/7/2021 12:05:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I checked the template, but I don't have much to contribute in the template format. There's a bit of intro mixed in here, a question, and potentially synchronistic material at the end. Future "normal" trip reports will adhere closer to the trip report template... but for this first one, here's what I've got:

First, some background. The spice has been on SWIMs radar for many years now, listening to enthusiasm of McKenna and Joe Rogan, amongst others. The descriptions of intensity, entities, fright, astonishment, inward reflection and conviction of traveling to another place all seem to point toward growth, and it’s hard to shake feeling that it has shaped the people that use the spice in a way that allows them to communicate better with others as well as understand themselves and their own brain wiring better; this is the key reason for SWIMs affinity to the spice.
After years of asking around to acquire it with nobody having a clue what it even is, SWIM decided he's waited long enough and took it into his own hands to extract using the excellent resources of Nexus community; chose the Vovin Tek and had great success second go at it. There’s some pointers about that Tek that SWIM would like to present to community to potentially help others out, but I believe this isn’t the place for it.
So.. about the first experience.. it was with approximately 50-55mg in GVG, and being the first time I believe it wasn’t hit correctly so probably didn’t get the full 50mg vaporized (thinking some got burnt etc). Also, did not have proper mg scale at the time so dose may have been off slightly.
Regardless, the experience was intense and was scary AF (basically because of the unfamiliarity of it). Backing up a bit, SWIM was first introduced to magic mushrooms 21 years ago freshman year in college and always look at it as pivotal juncture in time. Since then, acquired much experience with growing them and has had many 3-4gram trips, one 8gram. With this, I thought SWIM would be more prepared for the spice… but as anyone reading this probably knows, mushroom experience might help a little, but to be “prepared” is a joke.
Visually, the spice experience stayed in this world, but mentally a convincing feeling of traveling somewhere else, with none of the usual long transitional periods that mushroom experience brings. Objects in the room took on laser sharpness in neon like colors but without the ambient neon glow. For example, a book sitting on a table became strikingly intense and defined, but the light from it did not “light up” its’ surroundings. It made me think of TRON, as far as feeling like it was act of pushing human consciousness from physical presence on earth to another type of place entirely that couldn’t physically be traveled to. It was scary enough (again, because of the unusualness of it) that SWIM resisted GREATLY to be pushed into this other place, and was grateful to return to baseline. In the following 20 minutes or so, it was unpleasant to see anything related to the spice (gvg, lab glassware, ph meter, etc), but after that, it has been exciting to think about it and what more will come of it in the future.
A proper mg scale has now been acquired and reliable e-mesh setup has been configured and lightly tested, now ready for blastoff whenever SWIM is ready – really, the only thing holding them back (besides general trepidation) is the lack of research/data on “worse case scenarios” and/or not knowing what to look up or how to properly look up on the forums about reports of what travelers do here on earth while they are dosing. There’s plenty of indication that for the most part people simply lay back while they have the experience and then quietly sort things out as they come back to baseline.
Is there a phrase or search term that is recommended for this? Is there perhaps a word that’s been coined for the activity of the physical body still on earth while the conscious is traveling in hyperspace? SWIM has neighbors, generally far enough away that when they’re outside on their porch voices can be heard but words can’t be made out, the kids can easily be heard while they’re playing. What are the odds that while SWIM is having breakthrough experience, neighbors would hear some weird-ass noises that have no explanation other than drugs?
While that pretty much is everything about immediate affects of first experience, if you care for some more weirdness, read on as there is more to tell that happened within following 6 hours or so - and while it may be written off as coincidence, it’s hard for me to ignore.
SWIM has been taking 1-2g of African Dream Root (Silene capensis) in tea daily for couple of weeks now, for the purpose of advertised effects, with minimal but noticeable positive results. There are reports on nexus forums of non-breakthrough doses of spice bringing on wild dreams within following 24 hours, so there was some anticipation of dreaming that night, 2021/05/23. No memorable dreams to speak of, but did awake at 3:50am as if waking from a dream.
The 24th was a Monday, back to the grindstone like most Mondays, nothing out of ordinary except perhaps with a new twinkle of excitement in the eyes. SWIM works in manufacturing environment doing his engineering thing amongst several machine operators, and within first hour at work was approached with some excitement by one of them; nothing especially notable about this person.. opposite sex, some history of mild infatuation with SWIM but otherwise just, you know, another coworker. She said “I have to tell you about this crazy dream I had!”
While SWIM listened to her, his eyes got wide. The coworker explained that it was weirdest long dream, and that she normally doesn’t ever have dreams that she remembers, and it happened between 3:30 and 4:00am. She said it wasn’t like any other dream she’s had, in that it was like watching a movie instead of usual fleeting memories of a dream. In the dream, SWIM asked her to get him a Gatorade at work (which never happens in real life), and she went into cafeteria and she described it as much larger room than in reality. When she opened the door to cooler and reached for the Gatorade, military people that all looked exactly the same (like clones – made me think DMT artwork with multiple repeating faces, they all had shaved heads and big black beards in military outfits) took her, and brought her up some stairs like giant version of stairs that would go to an airplane (in reality we don’t have upstairs in cafeteria). SWIM asked what flavor Gatorade he asked for in the dream and without hesitation she said “orange gatorade”.
Immediately SWIM associated this with DMT, as the crystals, although mostly white, had some orange color overall.
Then these military people wanted her to get her husband to come get her there or they were going to seek him out. She called him and he said he couldn’t get her because first he’s got to go buy some new tires for truck…
There’s more to the dream, and I don’t know what any of it could possibly mean, but regardless it gave SWIM conviction that somehow a weird consciousness bridge was made and she had the crazy dream that he should’ve had. Or something? As far as I know, there’s nothing more to it, but I thought it was worth sharing in case anyone else here could relate……

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/8/2021 3:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcome to the Nexus.

A note/suggestion: Perhaps put an extra space between your paragraphs so it's a little more reader friendly Smile. (Adjunt to note/suggestion: When I first started posting on the Nexus (I think it was my very first post) I was told something the effect of, "breakup that wall of text" lol)

Kudos on taking the initiative to get yourself into hyperspace 👏.

This section, this section, and this section are all places where various experiences can be found from fellow Nexians. Something I say often is, "the Spice will always have something new to show you." From utterly terrifying to overwhelmingly wonderful. There's only so much reading other reports will get you, and they may color your experience (power of suggestion). Just providing a heads up Smile.

I know that neon look and that feeling of extention beyond, even when things are completely recognizable. Love it!

Have you done it again yet?

I love mushrooms too. After doing DMT, each time I do mushrooms there's always instances I find "DMTesque." I wonder if you will too Big grin

What other psychedelics have you tried. What are your thoughts on them?

Again, welcome. We're happy to have you with us. Please do share your tips for Vovin's tek. Always looking to refine processes here.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

machine384
#3 Posted : 6/9/2021 5:47:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome!

Break up that wall of text, got it.

I have not done DMT again but everything's prepared, ready to go. The last time I did it I was rather overwhelmed with guilt for not getting some unrelated adulting responsibilities squared away, kind of saving my first breakthrough experience like it's a reward I guess.

When the time comes, I'll certainly report back on post-breakthrough mushroom experience. Going to pick up some rye berries tonight to make fresh batch.

I've got harmalas extract to play with, as well as Hawaiian baby woodrose, doing my research... otherwise, aside from cannabis and mushrooms, I haven't tried anything else, not that I wouldn't - especially following T McKenna's guidelines. Any recommendations for other psychedelics to play with? I'm interested in exploration more than recreation, but if it's both that's ok Smile

I sincerely appreciate the feedback

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/9/2021 11:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Perhaps, like it has been for me, you'll find DMT helps one be more responsible. Lmao

I look forward to hearing how that reward turns out for you. I bet it'll be pretty epic. Big grin

I'm thinking about inoculating another bag myself! Fancy that. What kind do you think you'll grow this time.

I'd say give LSD a try. Definitely more electric excitement that with mushrooms. I also find LSD less emotive. You may also enjoy mescaline. Definitely opens gates of the mind.

And my pleasureSmile. I'm off to do a sublingual trial. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

machine384
#5 Posted : 6/10/2021 4:17:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I will first try inoculating with liquid culture that's been in the fridge for long time, it's from petri clone of Corumba Brazil - honestly best I've ever worked with (potency, fantastic flushes) as far as cubensis goes. I worry it's too old, I didn't mean to leave it there so long... but if that doesn't work I'll get a few different ones going from fresh spores.

sublingual harmala/dmt? hmm so much to try Pleased