We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
100mg harmala + 4g Golden Teacher shrooms Options

PsiLulu
#1 Posted : 6/6/2021 10:32:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Preparation of the trip:
- Setting: initially, comfortable bed, one candle lightning a mandala tapestry with warm colors on the wall. Before the first wave, I noticed that it would not do (+ neighbours were a bit noisy) so I changed to another comfortable bed with no light source
- I put noise-cancelling headphones on and lied down on my back
- Harmala: 100mg of extracted harmalas from Syrian rue (using Sakka tek)
- Shrooms: 4g dry Golden Teacher shrooms
- Set: I had a great day hanging out with a friend, walking in the forest, meeting diverse animals, helping insects to cross the path, overall I was really happy and in a good mood

Ingestion:
- Ate the shrooms all together with harmala and some chocolate + water at 20h15
- Went to bathroom as usual after taking shrooms
- Meditated for 10min on my bed, setting my intent towards two personal questions
- Watched Youtube crap waiting for the trip
- Around 20h35, I felt tickling in my limbs and the urge to close my eyes (which is very fast considering a shroom only trip would need between 45min and 1h30 to show the first effects)

Wave 1:
- The first wave was quite light but set the tone for the rest of the trip
- The visuals were gorgeous, very intricate meshes of colorful lines on a black background - so gorgeous that it sent me orgasmic shivers several times
- One idea appeared very quickly and clearly in my mind: “Now that you know the DMT realms, we’ll go to the next level”
- Overall, it felt very different from my previous shroom trips in the sense that it was very much less organic, less colorful, less warm
- No jungle-like insect buzzing
- Felt the presence of a strange entity, quite playful like a cat
- It threatened me several times, I had gory visuals with things with claws, thousands of teeth and needles hissing at me, I managed to give them the form of a cat
- Also I got bit in the leg by a vampire-like thing who was slowing me down, but I changed it into a mosquito and it left
- I went through so many scenes and don’t remember all of them but I remember:
* A scene with leather wearing rebel bikers (with a lady as a leader)
* A scene in a desert during an archeological expedition and the lady leader was yelling that we needed to hurry up or we would never make it in time (???)
* A diabolical factory grinding meat while I had orgasmic chills (which was very odd Very happy)
- Didn’t get visited by Gaia as opposed to all my other shroom trips where she showed me “the dead” during the first wave and we had a minute of respectful silence
- I got an insight during this wave, which is unusual, but I don’t remember it!!

Wave 2:
- More crazy scenes
- It dawned on me that actually, something was missing: there was no shroom voice
- The playful entity told me “he isn’t around… I am the boss here this time! Let’s have fun!” in quite a threatening way
- From that point, I could feel there was a kind of fight between two things: this playful entity and the shroom which was silenced and veiled under the crazy hallucinations I had
- Is it because of the harmala combination? Or is it the effect of the initial “let’s go to the next level” thing?? Anyway, I tried to support the shroom all I could and help it and gave it all the energy I could, I don’t know if it impacted the rest of the trip though
- In any case, I got a personal insight in this one which tends to tell me that helping the shroom actually helped him to communicate with me but as opposed to the other trips where the shroom was always here and taking care of me, here, it was more of a darting in to tell me some wisdom and then leaving and giving the floor to the crazy entity
- This wave had tremendous warmth and love in it though, even though the visuals were not as warm as I was used to with shrooms

Wave 3 an subsequent:
- I don’t really remember the structure after that, but I got at least 2 other waves
- Crazy stuff kept happening, the crazy entity impersonated the shroom at some point and told me “you want to see the past? Behold…” and opened a huge door but it was pitch black void behind and I could hear (see??) small elves running around giggling at me
- In the last one, I had some insights about my ego at the very beginning and then someone said “well that’s it, we’re done. So for the rest of our time, let’s have fun!”
- I got a sequence where a voice (which entity? I don't know) told me that they were filling us (as "humans"?) with I don't know what... it seemed ancient, the visual was a slimy transparent goo being poured from something up there into me. It felt weird. Not bad, not good... I could see a few green bits in the goo, I don't know what that was or why...
- After this, I made love with a completely black woman with blue neons outlining her face and body features after which a bunch of bad guys (like 3 or 4 huge bikers) threatened to beat me to a pulp so I remained immobile until they got bored and left
- I could make love with another lady which I don’t remember very well but which was more vegetal/organic
- After that, I don’t remember at all and I transitioned seamlessly into sleep

Aftermath:
- I woke up at 3h15 with a “whoa what the f***?” moment
- No headache, a little cloudy
- Ate some stuff and went back to sleep at about 3h40
- When I woke up in the morning, I was still a bit foggy but overall all right

A great experience, very different from a shroom alone trip!

Overall, the trip felt very much more like a DMT trip after I exit the sharp geometric world and go to hallucinated situation world and less like a shroom trip where I have the organic buzzing, textures, visuals, warm colors and so on. I could feel or sometimes see those visuals like stuck behind a veil, trying to burst out but not managing to.

I will do it again to test whether it was because of harmala interaction (which is my initial intuition) or just my mindset or maybe the influence of my recent DMT trips. I will also try a shroom only trip to see if I can get this organic side back or not.

I had read that psilohuasca could be very very very intense so I was anticipating something really crazy (even maybe a blackout) but, in the end, nothing overwhelming for me at least (maybe 100mg harmala was too little). In terms of intensity, it felt like 5g dried shrooms where I could see the overall wave structure but not as clearly as with a 4g trip. It was nothing like my 6g trip where it was so messy that I don’t remember the waves at all and could not even go to the bathroom between the waves!

What do you guys think? Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 6/6/2021 2:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing.

I believe that when you go to new levels of hyperspace you often get to meet and greet some uncomfortable entities and experiences. They remind you that you are in a place and company you might not be ready for yet. However, when you take the time to integrate those experiences you can visit those places again with more knowledge and you know better how to behave and navigate there. The entities get stronger and worlds get stranger the deeper you go. You must learn how to remain headstrong.

The biker vision is quite appropriate. I often feel if I'm going more deep I've yet been like I'm an inexperienced youngster in a company of big boys. You can't set the rules how they behave but you have to stand your own ground.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

PsiLulu
#3 Posted : 6/6/2021 4:21:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tomtegubbe,

Thanks for the insight, I was not aware of several levels that you unlock with time in shroom trips.

Very interesting! I am a level headed person so in general I am able to keep calm and respectful to anything that happens.

I'm very curious about my future trips now Smile!

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 6/6/2021 5:23:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed that taking the mushies or 4-ACO-DMT at different times after the Rue/Harmalas, i can get different kinds of experiences or different feels. I personally find it best the consume Psilocin like i do with oral DMT, so 30 minutes to an hour apart, usually i do an hour apart, plus timing it right makes sure it's properly potentiated in terms of dosage and duration. I know people often consume the 2 ingredients together at the same time, but i'm a believer in pre-dosing the Harmalas and getting the MAO-A already inhibited so that when i come the DMT or Psilocin it's fully activated/potentiated. Also according to the different times i've consumed 4-ACO-DMT, i've had it feel like oral DMT, i've had it feel like smoked DMT, i've had it feel more mushroom-like than actual mushrooms (and even saw full on closed eyed visuals of mushrooms), and i've had experiences where it had moments that felt like all 3 lol, so timing between the two ingredients definitely seems to impact the nature/character of the experience.

Also might want to play around with Harmala dosage, i know that lower dosages of Rue for example like 2 to 2.5 grams is enough to make things more Huasca-like and definitely changes things up a lot, but there is benefit to playing around with Harmala dosage because the more Harmalas you use the more Huasca-like it'll be, the less Harmalas you use the more mushroom-like it'll be, but i think there's great benefit in using higher Harmala dosages, but then again i'm a Huasca guy so that's what i go for, but personally i'd suggest upping the Harmala dosage to like 150mgs to 180mgs, though i usually go for between 180mgs to 200mgs.

You may also try having some experimental fun and try adding certain herbs or supplements to the mix, Lemon Balm (3 to 4.5 grams of dried leaf made into a tea) is a good one to try with Psilohuasca Razz

PsiLulu
#5 Posted : 6/6/2021 7:41:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ShamensStamen,

Thanks for the advice. I think I will definitely increase the harmala dosage next time to 150mg.

Regarding the timing, I was wondering which one was the best but since shrooms generally take about 1h to show any effect, I thought I'd take both together.

Taking shrooms 1h after harmala seems a little too late isn't it?

Maybe I'll try with a 30min delay. In any case, I take good note that the timing is also a variable I should play with.

Safe travels!

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 6/7/2021 1:39:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well it takes Harmalas 2 whole hours to fully kick in, ime, the second hour is usually when things start picking up. But 30 minutes apart should be good enough ime, i used to take Mimosa powder in capsules before i moved on to teas, and i'd take the capsules 30 minutes after the Rue and things kicked in fine, so 30 minutes to an hour is good. Do you eat the mushies or make a tea? If you make a tea you can drink it an hour after the Rue and it'll kick in even better, as tea kicks in better than just eating the mushies.

PsiLulu
#7 Posted : 6/7/2021 6:46:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, interesting.

I eat them on an empty stomach with chocolate Smile.