We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Terminal Illness Intro Options

user2600844
#1 Posted : 6/5/2021 6:18:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dave and my wifes name is Pam. My wife Pam has a terminal illness COPD. We have been married 15 years, but been together 22 years. We both consider each other soulmates, and have had the upmost love for each other since the day we met.
We are both on soul searching enlightenment. We have been researching DMT for a year or more now, and love to hear from others and their experiences, on forums such as this one.
Thank you for having us, and we hope to experience, share, and talk with others.
D&P

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/6/2021 12:55:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and warm welcome to you both!Love

I'm glad you have each other and are connected on such a deep level. Life is wild, and hard, with unforeseen events that can transpire. My condolences on your diagnosis Pam. I truly wish both of the best in regards to that element of your life journey. Truly.

Before responding about my experiences with the Molecule, I think this recent thread would be helpful to you .

Have either of you tried DMT yet? What about other psychedelics? If so what are your thoughts on them?

Again, welcome Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MtHighlands
#3 Posted : 6/18/2021 3:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Dave, Welcome. Beyond DMT this site has a wealth of knowledge on other healing compounds that you may find beneficial. Working with the grandfather spirit of the San Pedro cactus was a source of strength, empathy, and hope for a dear friend who cared for her dying mother. Through all the chaos and pain in the end the cactus brought a sense of peace, tranquility, and, for her, this implicit knowing of life beyond the physical.

My own experiences were quite different from that, and sometimes quite difficult but have helped me come to terms with my own mortality.

I wish you and your wife the best. Enjoy each other. ❤️❤️❤️

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 6/18/2021 9:04:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome dave.

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's condition.
True love is probably the greatest gift that life can give us. There is nothing else i know of, that even remotely compares to the gift of love.
Unfortunately many of us know from experience, that it is because of this, that it can also be a major source of pain in life.

I hope that the both of you will manage to find the strength to help you deal with that pain.
Whatever way you choose to go.

Be well.

PedroSanchez
#5 Posted : 6/19/2021 11:03:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome, both of you.
it is sad to hear of your wife's illness, but so beautiful to hear about the love you two share! <3
i do not believe the length of our life matters as much as the love we experience in that time. i am so happy to hear that she will not die alone, she will feel your love in her last moments and that will perpetuate forever.

in my opinion DMT will be able to help her come to terms with death if she hasn't already, it certainly did for me! it is quite a trivial subject really, most modern cultures surround it with fear, which i believe to be completely unnecessary. we should celebrate death, it marks our progress and it represents our life, which is complete with the love you two share.

good luck on your difficult journey ahead <3