We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nymphaea pubescens? Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 6/2/2021 8:31:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know if this particular flower possesses any entheogenic properties, or has a known toxicity? I can't find any clear answers on the web.

I ordered some caerulea resin, but was sent pubescens resin by mistake instead.

Thanks!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 6/2/2021 10:43:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"- Studies have suggested antidiabetic, hypolipidemic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, glucuronidase inhibitory, anticancer, antiproliferative, hepatoprotective, glucokinase inhibitory, acethylcholinesterase inhibitory, properties," http://www.stuartxchange.org/HairyWaterLily

This seems to be the most I could find about it, and if it has the properties mentioned, I would find it to be a reasonable assumption that ingesting them would not have any issues with toxicity. Wish I could help more, but with the information found there, I would feel confident and safe in consuming some or the resin that you were sent.

Blessings!
May we continue to be blessed