We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Journal: 50 Sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 5/27/2021 7:41:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Violet Quark wrote:
Thanks for the update ava.
I am totally going to give this a go.
Maybe with cornstarch as suggested until I can get some proper supplies.
I will report my findings in due course.

It's entirely possible that cornstarch won't be as efficient as | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | - the rapid absorption we know is facilitated by the cyclodextrin can't be guaranteed with cornstarch. Be prepared for milder results, and/or the necessity of using a higher dose if - and only when! - this becomes apparent.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

shroombee
#22 Posted : 5/29/2021 10:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This morning I tried 40 mg DMT with 400 mg cornstarch sublingually and got a Shulgin level 1 trip: some nice feelings and arousal, no CEV. Last weekend I did 40 mg DMT with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and 200 mg THH for a Shulgin level 2 trip: dizzyness, feelings of cold, some shadow thoughts, some CEV.

To prepare last weekend's DMT/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | dose, I mixed the DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | together on a spoon, then added near boiling water.

To prepare today's dose, I weighed 40 mg DMT, placed it on a spoon, and added 87 mg of 190 proof ethanol using an insulin syringe to weigh the ethanol. The DMT rapidly and completely dissolves in the ethanol, leaving an amber liquid (my DMT is yellow). I added a tad more ethanol to make up for perceived evaporation (probably unnecessary). Then added 400 mg cornstarch which entirely soaks up the ethanol. Added 10 drops near boiling water and mixed to make sort of a gel.

I like this method of dissolving the DMT in ethanol before adding the cornstarch. I feel it ensures complete integration of the DMT with the cornstarch. When mixing DMT, | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, and water without the ethanol step, I feel it's more difficult to ensure complete mixing.

I pushed the DMT/cornstarch gel to the end of the spoon and stood in front of a mirror to guide the gel under my tongue. There was some minor stinging, but the feeling did not seem as intense as last weekend. Perhaps because I'm used to it now? Or is it something about the more complete integration, or | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | versus cornstarch?

The big issue I have with this sublingual technique is that I produce a lot of saliva. I doubt all of the DMT gets absorbed because I quickly find myself with a mouthful of saliva mixed with DMT/cornstarch. I'm sure the DMT/cornstarch has migrated from under my tongue and into the general volume of saliva filling my mouth. After 15 minutes I spit out 27 ml of milky white saliva. Last weekend I spit out 20 ml of saliva with a glob of goo suspended in it.

So why was last weekend's trip stronger than this weekend? The major differences are the THH and cornstarch versus | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

I'm not sure I'll try anymore sublingual DMT experiments. I feel the excess saliva is not allowing me to absorb all of the DMT, and thus I'm wasting it. Any ideas?

I do recommend trying the sublingual technique at least once though. It does work and you might not produce as much saliva as me.

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 5/29/2021 11:38:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I have the same thing with saliva production. There are a few things which reduce saliva production but I'm not prepared to use cannabis or belladonna alkaloids to achieve that.

It may be the case that using harmine + THH as a pre-dose, then using a sublingual formulation with DMT but still swallowing the saliva may provide a 'middle road' of some relative advantage in terms of dose efficacy and/or onset time.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#24 Posted : 5/30/2021 1:25:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I have the same thing with saliva production. There are a few things which reduce saliva production but I'm not prepared to use cannabis or belladonna alkaloids to achieve that.

It may be the case that using harmine + THH as a pre-dose, then using a sublingual formulation with DMT but still swallowing the saliva may provide a 'middle road' of some relative advantage in terms of dose efficacy and/or onset time.

Ive made sublingual slow desolve...[DMT and rue]...tablets before... and did get some low level effect from holding a tablet under my toung for atleast 15 minutes ... by then i had a buildup of saliva but kept it in my mouth longer swishing it around bucally a little longer before spitting it out...

I spit it out because...[at the time]... i didnt want an oral experiance...just a sublingual one...

I made the tablets from desolving geletin in warm water...then [while the geletin was still liquid] .
I mixed the ...[DMT and Rue acetate]... into the warm liquified geletin ....mixing it compleatly

then letting the geletin cool and harden slowly over night ...untell the geletin had a flexible plastic like hardness...in the morning....

When geletin hardens it peels of smooth glass surfaces easily ..and can be cut with a knife or sissors into little square [window paynes] to be put sublingually under the toung for slow desolve....

Im fairly shure the rue absorbed sublingually!...but how well the spice molecule penetrated sublingually ..im not shure... this method needs more testing....

The better way would have been to transfer the still thick but liquid geletin intp thicker pill moulds,..but i had no molds at the time...

The results i got were low level...but still noticeable ... after 15 to 20 minutes sublingual...

I felt very calm and abnormally relaxed ...similar to a low dose dmt experiance....

and i noticed i was very content to just sit and stare at objects in the room...as if every object within my line of sight took on a special importance and beauty to me ..i was super calm!...to the point of being almost catonic!

After the sublingual absorbtion....I was just so loose and calm ..i could have sat there for a couple hours staring at power recepticles on the walls ...as the wall sockets seemed to take on a two eye and a face apearence....!

I could have even stared at the fibers in a shag carpet and in time imagened worlds within every fiber of the carpet....

The sublingual effect had to be atleast from the ..rue acetate..rue can also make one relaxed and calm....but low dose dmt can also do this....

But the spice molecule has a reputation of not that easily passing through sublingully/?

But maybe a small amount of dmt acetate did penetrate sublingually?

I need to try these tablets more and hold them under the toung longer!

starway7
#25 Posted : 5/30/2021 1:23:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Starway7, thanks for report. Shroombee and downwardsfromzero, I am sorry to hear you produce so much saliva. In the 7 times I have used this sublingually, only twice did I produce more than my normal low amount of less than 10 to 15ml saliva, but it still did not bother me, but I was happy to spit it out at 15 minutes. Smile I have noticed on subsequent re-doses during the night, that there is even less saliva and sting as the mouth/tongue gets used to it.

On wed night 5/26/2021, I had an experience that blew my mind again for 90 minutes, took 300mg THH 45 minutes orally before as usual...then used 80mg DMT complexed to 560mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | all mashed together real hard on a spoon for 2 minutes using 11 drops near boiling hot water from a coffee mug. I used the end of another spoon to mash it all together. My new improved method is grab all the liquid complex off the spoon using only the bottom of my tongue to grab it all, as it will all come off spoon and "stick to bottom of tongue". So easy and quick and efficient.

I held it sublingual "under tongue", and around 12 minutes in, the walls filled with geometric patterns, and I saw waves of neon splashes of color wash across the room, it was AMAZING, I was tripping so hard...level 5 again on Shulgin scale, I LOVE this stuff...it's worth the initial sting for 15 minutes, then the sting subsides over the next 10 minutes to nothing. I spit out any saliva at end of 15 minutes, but don't rinse out mouth with anything (any residual amount will keep on absorbing), the sting and numbness is gone 10 minutes later...love this more than strong cactus tea, as it is dirt cheap to experience a level 5 trip now. Smile

Don't forget if you don't like the sublingual method, you can always use this stuff orally, as it performs many factors better than DMT freebase or DMT salts used orally, see my trip report on post #25. Example: | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent. But I love the sublingual method personally.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D: page 115 "Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron."

I still can't get over the visuals on wed night: I saw entire waves of neon color that extended from bottom of floor to top of ceiling wash all the way from the right of the room to the left of the room, like a laser scanner, there were fine "ripples" in the waves...these waves were broadcast onto the walls, replacing the fine geometrics already seen on the walls...the neon colors were out of this world impossible: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

The euphoria and open-eyed beauty was over the top for a full 90 minutes. The music being played over the 3.5 foot high infinity speakers I've had for so many years sounded incredibly good, like being an alien experiencing sound & music for the very first time.

I had so much fun, I re-dosed again with a lower 60mg around every 2 hours. ZERO nausea, ZERO dizziness, ZERO queasiness feelings. AND IT STILL KEPT WORKING BAD ASS. I work some weekends, so that's why I took it Wed night, as I have random 2 days off in a row midweek some weeks. As a weightlifter, I'm used to experiencing "the burn" in the muscles when lifting, so to me the sting under the tongue is tolerable, does not bother me, for some others, they will want to experience this orally using harmine and thh taken at same time mixed with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT (which turns 100% clear when it hits the hot water) all together in a 2oz hot water tea, just like I did in post #25.

This all sounds quite good! especialy the lack of discomfort part ...no dizzyness ECT!
And high visual effect...Smile

Have you tryed to substitute the alcohol that causes burning..with vinegar..and make your sublingual mixture into an acetate? because there is no burning this way....

Or is the alcohol needed for sublingual absorbtion?

I would like to try your method except how do i isolate THH??... isnt that stuff in caapi vine?probibly cant be found OTC?

my sublingual tablet method was intended to slow down saliva production some.. and the ....
[not that slow but ...[medium speed].. the tablet desolves ... was intended to keep the actives in one spot under the toung longer....

my biggest mistake was not carying on the sublingual tests longer....

starway7
#26 Posted : 5/30/2021 4:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...........

The more i read about | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...the more interesting it gets...

I checked the saftey reports on ...| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |....and it looks very good as it says .. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.. does not get absorbed by the body? but allows boosted absorbtion of many other substances sublingually?

So it can make dmt sublingualy absorbable.....!~

If it does ...thats a big plus!... for people who dont want to smoke anything...

I WONDER HOW ...| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |... WOULD WORK TRANSDERMALLY? has that been tryed yet?/

Loveall
#27 Posted : 5/30/2021 5:27:35 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

starway7 wrote:
I WONDER HOW ...| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |... WOULD WORK TRANSDERMALLY? has that been tryed yet?

Attached is an article about transdermal curcuming (rat skin). Complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | gave the best result. DMSO had comparable drug delivery, but the skin irritation was an issue (unlike | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

shroombee
#28 Posted : 5/30/2021 5:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
This all sounds quite good! especialy the lack of discomfort part ...no dizzyness ECT!
And high visual effect...Smile

Have you tryed to substitute the alcohol that causes burning..with vinegar..and make your sublingual mixture into an acetate? because there is no burning this way....

Or is the alcohol needed for sublingual absorbtion?

The freebase DMT causes the stinging sensation. It feels okay once you get used to it. But the problem I'm having is the stinging probably encourages me to produce a lot of saliva. And thus the DMT doesn't stay under my tongue. The alcohol is optional, but I like that it helps to dissolve the DMT and thus makes it much easier to mix with the cornstarch/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

I don't know about the vinegar idea. I've read somewhere that DMT salt burns worse than freebase? And is it active sublingually?

The tablet idea is interesting...

Quote:
I would like to try your method except how do i isolate THH??... isnt that stuff in caapi vine?probibly cant be found OTC?

Check out my post here regarding purchasing THH online:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1105556#post1105556

Loveall
#29 Posted : 6/3/2021 4:08:28 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I think someone has already asked about drying the paste and scraping up the result. Is the resulting crystalline powder active sublingually? If yes, that would be a good storage/travel option.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Voidmatrix
#30 Posted : 6/5/2021 3:34:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Evening everyone.

Am still in my sublingual experience, but am functional so will share the experience thus far.

To add a new element that I haven't noticed in this thread: I administered 25mg THH freebase sublingually 20 minutes prior to taking 20mg DMT freebase complexed with 156mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (2-HYDROXY).

Thus far beautifully subtle. I thought I may be disappointed if the experience was too mild, but definitely am not. It's very cerebral. And I feel it a great deal throughout my body. In a introspective frame of mind and I'm finding it very very beautiful. Visuals are barely extant. It's more as if my visual acuity has risen greatly.

Following the 10 minute period after spitting out the "spicy" spice amalgam, I ate 50mg THH to see of there would be a greater potentiating effect. There was.

I anticipate the experience to last another 30 minutes or so.

My plan: Tomorrow (provided I have the opportunity) I will orally administer 100-200mg THH 20 minutes prior to complexing 20-25mg DMT freebase with roughly 160mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.
Sunday, since my roleplaying game was cancelled, I will sublingually administer 100-200mg THH 20 minutes prior to sublingually administering 20-30mg of DMT freebase completed with 160-200mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

I am curious as to if sublingual harmalas may benefit us more that simply eating them.

Will be sure to post about progress.

Thank you

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#31 Posted : 6/5/2021 7:50:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And thank you ava69! You started all of this. My day is full today so I will have to forgo experimenting further until tomorrow. DMT balances life for me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how my journey in this matter turns out. The upcoming work week will be an easier one, so hope to contribute about three more reports. I have intentions after assessing sublingual vs oral administration of harmalas of incrementally increasing dosages of DMT by degrees of 5-10mg until I reach about 70-80mg. We'll see how it all goes.

Everyone have a safe, exciting, beautiful, and relaxing weekend.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#32 Posted : 6/6/2021 5:09:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I copied this earlier post below.. about | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | working with DMT...and acording to post the duration can be 30 minutes up to 90 minutes...

And this is without using a reversable MAOI?

Normally when vaping straight dmt.. my experiance is over.. at 30 to 45 minutes....

I see this was an earlier post could this 90 minute duration with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and DMT only be a clairicle mistake?

Or does the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | make the straight DMT last longer for some reason...?

Posted 15 April 2021 - 10:33 AM

There is a new paper out indicating that a 1:1 or 2:1 mix of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, on auction sites and elsewhere) to DMT can be made by placing for example 30mg freebase dmt on a spoon, add 30 to 60mg of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder on top the DMT, add around 2 to 3 drops of water from a pipette, mix it all together for 20 seconds using a toothpick, then draw up liquid with pipette, place drops under tongue and hold for 10 minutes or so, the DMT will 100% completely dissolve into the bloodstream.

Strong effects at 5 minutes, intense rush & elevated heart rate, dilated pupils...neon colorful visuals/visions...peak at 30 to 45 minutes, duration 60 to 90 minutes.

Cyclodetrin to drug ratio is considered to be 1:1 or 2:1. So you can experiment with for example: 30mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to 30mg DMT or 60mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to 30mg DMT.

Voidmatrix
#33 Posted : 6/6/2021 5:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you starway7

Ava69 had stated that they've been predosing THH before sublingually administering the complexed DMT which may be adding to a longer duration of experience.

They have also been complexing with a 7:1 molar ratio of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and DMT.

Can you share a link to said paper? It would be awesome and promising if less | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | could be used as that would conserve relative supply.

One love

Voidmatrix
#34 Posted : 6/6/2021 8:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friends.

Am in the midst of a sublingual experience again and while slightly more powerful than the last, I'm still lucid enough to share.

Few notes first:
1. With about a minute left, I gagged and had to spit out the complexed amalgam.
2. I was anticipating this experience to be about as subtle as the last seeing as some of the amalgam was still stuck to the damn mini mixing spoon, so was concerned I didn't get it all.
3. Am I the only who sort of enjoys the burn as well as the taste?

Came home from my lady friend's house and orally administered approximately 100mg THH, waited 20 minutes then complexed 25mg freebase DMT with 185mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (2-HYDROXY).

I didn't think I got it all... I got more than last time still Big grin

Thus far: still beautifully subtle, but definitely more than 20mg. Everything is very very vibrant and the music choice is really hitting the spot. 20-25mg seems to be good therapeutically, but is still a light psychedelic experience.

Idea: in an effort to limit the amount of oral liquid buildup; mix complexed amounts, allow to dry, scrape from spoon, and weigh. The resulting weight would be what one dose at that mixture. Since it's dry there would only be the resulting salivation to deal with rather than the salivation and water volume. This could also be a process to create bulk doses for future sublingual administration. Thoughts?

One love

Ps. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll orally administer 100mg THH then sublingually administer 30mg DMT complexed with 220mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. The following will be the same but with 200mg THH.

starway7
#35 Posted : 6/7/2021 2:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Voidmatrix]My friends.

Am in the midst of a sublingual experience again and while slightly more powerful than the last, I'm still lucid enough to share.

Few notes first:
1. With about a minute left, I gagged and had to spit out the complexed amalgam.
2. I was anticipating this experience to be about as subtle as the last seeing as some of the amalgam was still stuck to the damn mini mixing spoon, so was concerned I didn't get it all.
3. Am I the only who sort of enjoys the burn as well as the taste?

Came home from my lady friend's house and orally administered approximately 100mg THH, waited 20 minutes then complexed 25mg freebase DMT with 185mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (2-HYDROXY).

I didn't think I got it all... I got more than last time still Big grin

Thus far: still beautifully subtle, but definitely more than 20mg. Everything is very very vibrant and the music choice is really hitting the spot. 20-25mg seems to be good therapeutically, but is still a light psychedelic experience.

Idea: in an effort to limit the amount of oral liquid buildup; mix complexed amounts, allow to dry, scrape from spoon, and weigh. The resulting weight would be what one dose at that mixture. Since it's dry there would only be the resulting salivation to deal with rather than the salivation and water volume. This could also be a process to create bulk doses for future sublingual administration. Thoughts?

One love

Hi....I just received my | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder in mail.... the white powder tastes sweet like sugar....

Will taking the THH .....[before the spice and HPBC]... help to slow down the come up some... similar to taking full spectrum rue tea before the spice/?

Voidmatrix
#36 Posted : 6/7/2021 2:36:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey starway7, I'm excited for you and your experience report in this matter.

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is an oligosaccharide, which probably explains it's sweet flavor.

The come up is even slower than rue with vaporized DMT. My doses have been low, but I imagine that the come up will seem more intense with higher amounts, but still not as fast as a harmala prior to vaporization.

One love

starway7
#37 Posted : 6/7/2021 4:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Hey starway7, I'm excited for you and your experience report in this matter.

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is an oligosaccharide, which probably explains it's sweet flavor.

The come up is even slower than rue with vaporized DMT. My doses have been low, but I imagine that the come up will seem more intense with higher amounts, but still not as fast as a harmala prior to vaporization.

One love

[[Since I dont yet have my THH.]]... im also in to lucid dreaming ...my first test with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |

was i crushed 1/4 tablet of [very small dose of a 50 MCG tablet...

... Huperzene A..boosts acetylcholine ...I mixed it in grain alcohol ..then added 200mgs of

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to spoon and added hot water...

Droppered it under my tounge...

I shure felt something about 30 minutes later went to bed and had very unusual dreams!..

My spice is already in tincture form ..[using grain alcohol]... also Waiting for my THH to come soon...

merkin
#38 Posted : 6/8/2021 11:52:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I am not sure I understand all of this. My head is spinning trying to read and understand it all!

I have one main question: | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is used throughout as a name for some stuff. Yet there seems to be some distinction made between one "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |" and another "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |".

Exactly what is "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |" in terms of its use here: is it 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin or is it Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin? I presume its not plain β-cyclodextrin?

Is there a fundamental difference between the two other than weight (or even a preference)?

Thnx

@ava69 - truly fascinating stuff but so hard for me to follow your thought trains - they go all over the place Smile

Voidmatrix
#39 Posted : 6/8/2021 1:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

merkin wrote:
Wow. I am not sure I understand all of this. My head is spinning trying to read and understand it all!

I have one main question: | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is used throughout as a name for some stuff. Yet there seems to be some distinction made between one "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |" and another "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |".

Exactly what is "| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |" in terms of its use here: is it 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin or is it Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin? I presume its not plain β-cyclodextrin?

Is there a fundamental difference between the two other than weight (or even a preference)?

Thnx

@ava69 - truly fascinating stuff but so hard for me to follow your thought trains - they go all over the place Smile

From my present understanding (which is still growing), the main difference in molar weight and with 2-hydroxy it seems prudent to use slightly more to maintain the 7:1 molar weight ratio of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to DMT.

One love

starway7
#40 Posted : 6/8/2021 2:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HI ava69...

I have my | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder and [not having my THH yet]...I did a small test with my acacia tincture..

My tincture is already in grain alcohol .. and not shure of exact amount of spice in each drop..but have a close idea...

I already know from earlier vaping sessions that i have at least a little over one mg ..of spice.. in each drop of tincture..

Instead of a spoon..

I used a small shot glass and put in atleast 12 drops of tincture ..then i added over 200mgs of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder then added 6 or 7 drops of very hot water and mixed the contents..

I used a pipette to apply the ...[Spice alcohol | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | only contents]..under my toung...

I waited for 25 minutes for sublingual activity to happen...

This was a fairly low dose of spice ...but ive vaped less than half that amount before ..even as

little 5 drops of my tincture using a chore boy pad with torch lighter the spice vaped fast and and strongly with a thick vapor...

So this 12 drops of tincture ..[probibly equaling between 10 and 12 mgs of spice]... hardly did anything sublingually?

Maybe it was because i didnt use any THH before the HBPCD this time??

Although ....knowing that 12 mgs of my tincture ..VAPED...would have hit me fast and hard!... but did nothing sublingually?.... suggests that i need a much higher dose of spice more liike in the 40 to 60 mg range?

Or maybe not using the THH first!....made all the difference???

Its a little early to make too many assumptions...but it almost appears that taking the THH oraly first... then vaping a much lower dose of Spice... could save a lot of spice and work well....?

In an old report i read that... 200mgs of thh orally and 20mgs of spice orally worked great...

I should get my thh soon ....and ill try it first orally... then vape 10 or 15 mgs pf spice and see what happens...

PREV1234NEXT»