We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Music as a language and guide through Hyperspace - Experiment Options

Aristej
#1 Posted : 5/7/2021 12:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I already posted something related to that, but it was still in the "Wellcome" section.

I am a musician and sound artist and in recent years I started collaborating with rather well known "transpersonal" and altered states exploring artists and labels, most notably Byron Metcalf and Hemi-Sync label, that uses the legacy of Bob Monroe. I released an album for them and now we are preparing another release to which they add Hemi-sync frequencies, which are a useful additional help to reach the deeper altered states of mind.

The point of this post is not self-advertisement, but I wish to initiate an experiment with the two albums that I did specifically related to the DMT experience.

It can be used - listened to - for free on Bandcamp or on any streaming service - I endorse Deezer, but Tidal is also OK. It is all also on Youtube Music. Spotify...

Of course I also wish to sell my music as an artist, but this occasion is really not that. I really wish to get some idea how it works with other navigators of those realms, so I make it clear that it can be completely FREE! (but donations of wealthy citizens are welcome, hehe!)

Before explaining more - here are the two albums, for which I deeply felt they were "downloaded" or at least deeply inspired by the DMT "entities" with the aim to further the communication in that realm and to navigate it in specific ways:

VROJU: https://nimetu.bandcamp.com/album/vroju

MONOLIT: https://nimetu.bandcamp.com/album/monolit

Both are meant to be used at the initiation of a longer DMT session (you press play and take those three hits... Smile ), the longer lasting changa experience or combination of mushrooms and smoked DMT in the peak - an hour into the mushroom experience - and only then you press PLAY.

Album "Vroju" is specifically done from and for a combination of breathwork, 2C-B and changa/freebase DMT.

The story is such - my first DMT experience was "Contact", I won't repeat it here, but it was a rather a vivid and realistic revelation of an "alien" intelligence.

My subsequent experiments were all in a very similar manner, also many "Insectoid Alien" intelligences present and with a lot of direct communication and hints that I should make music that would be sort of a "language" or communication aid for that realm.

First it was - the overtones - that I did with Monolit - I tested it extensively - and it is a more difficult and wild ride. I am curious how it would work with others...

I pursued the DMT experiments in silence and nature first, but then I got this "message" to construct music to "talk" to them and I did.

"VROJU" was an upgrade and it is specifically done for the breathwork and the combination of 2C-B and changa.

Subjectively it morphs and synchronises with the experience and the sound becomes sort of a guide for the experience and "they" also use it and morph it further.

I really wish to check how much is this purely subjective and how much it works for others in the DMT and related realm.

For curiosity - here's a promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oknsHdPx8uw

Your feedback and reports will be greatly appreciated!
"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/7/2021 7:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Aristej wrote:
My subsequent experiments were all in a very similar manner, also many "Insectoid Alien" intelligences present and with a lot of direct communication and hints that I should make music that would be sort of a "language" or communication aid for that realm.

Since my first experience over 10 years ago with DMT, I have had one idea that the entities may need, or at the very least, prefer some sort of medium from our reality to "ride" their messages on to get to us easier. I've found that while journeying, I can hear the music as I am familiar with it, but there's an augmentation built by an extra layer managed by "entities" with the purpose of communicating.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I plan on experimenting with them and providing you feedback. I think it will be good for me, because I tend to do more of what I want (smoalk DMT moar in this case) when there's a benefit external to me (in this case helping out another individual), and that's something I want to work on (doing more that I would like to do without as much consideration for external benefit).

Thank you

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Aristej
#3 Posted : 5/7/2021 8:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

I've found that while journeying, I can hear the music as I am familiar with it, but there's an augmentation built by an extra layer managed by "entities" with the purpose of communicating

Great to hear and looking forward to your feedback! The qouted part is exavtly how I percieve it... "Thry" somehow use it for the basis of their morphing it further, adding their "layer"...

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 5/7/2021 9:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your beautiful work! I bought the first album and listened to it today while on pharmahuasca. I really enjoyed it! Keep on practicing your art!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Aristej
#5 Posted : 5/8/2021 5:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Thank you for your beautiful work! I bought the first album and listened to it today while on pharmahuasca. I really enjoyed it! Keep on practicing your art!

Oh, many thanks and glad to hear it!

Aristej
#6 Posted : 5/24/2021 11:07:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really hope someone would be adventurous enough to try out the session with this music and report the results.

Album "Vroju" was specifically made for 2C-B + changa/freebase DMT combination (apart from other practices one might do) and "Monolit" is my first attempt at "coding" the DMT language carrier into music. Of course it is subjective (I am not completely deluded, hehe), but it was perceived as such and the proof is in the pudding - what it does, how it guides the experience... not in anything "objective" one can talk about. "Monolit" works wonders with cannabis edible + DMT combination...

VROJU: https://www.youtube.com/...cIkWncPuQMWSbVI2ZnzazxJw

The last part of Monolit can trigger "faux" DMT visions even without smoking it or even after ingesting cannabis edible only... subtle, not very strong, but it can... when used in the session it can be very deep, but not for the faint of heart.

MONOLIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5FYiINBCM

Also this song, that is not mine, can be an impressive vehicle inside the DMT experience - I saw hosts of monks floating in some deep layers of "Bardo" or hyperspace, call it whatever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IwRT-MLNM

The procedure to use music in the session is - "press play" at the first hit and listen in its entirety, also in the time post the peak - integrate and prolong the experience in a music-meditative state.

Your feedback will be very appreciated and interesting to read.

If you like it and would like to have the music in high resolution - you can get it here: https://nimetu.bandcamp.com/album/vroju

AikyO
#7 Posted : 5/24/2021 12:08:30 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

This is really great and looks like it would fit very well to the experience. It's meditative so not so invasive yet diversified enough as to guid through. And overall it's just really well produced. Thanks for sharing !
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/26/2021 12:16:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologize Aristej. I have had some stuff come up and have not gotten the opportunity to listen to your music while disembarking. My journeys lately have been less exploratory and more healing centered. I haven't forgotten though!Big grin

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Aristej
#9 Posted : 5/31/2021 11:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I apologize Aristej. I have had some stuff come up and have not gotten the opportunity to listen to your music while disembarking. My journeys lately have been less exploratory and more healing centered. I haven't forgotten though!Big grin

One love

Hey, I don't expect anything from anyone, no need to apologize, will be glad to read your feedback, but no obligations... Smile

It is meant to be a fun experiment and offering to others... It is really subjectively conceived as a musical vehicle onto which the "alien language" can overlay and it helps guiding the experience into special territories... but I am interested how do different people perceive it - especially on changa and 2C-B. Through that it forms a "portal"... Again - all highly subjective and in need for more feedback - how it guided others, how it influenced the experience...

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 6/1/2021 1:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

I have listened to it and I do love it. I find it well composed and absolutely beautiful. I will be sure to experience this on changa specifically. I may only reach subbreakthrough level (reworking past that presently) but find I can still communicate with hyperspace denizens, so will let you know what transpires.

One love

Aristej
#11 Posted : 6/2/2021 8:49:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks for the nice words. Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Aristej
#12 Posted : 7/17/2021 8:37:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No daring soul here to experiment and report?

Trying out the "Monolit" or "Vroju" album plus changa or DMT session...? It is free... found on most streaming services, also Youtube Music. But download through Bandcamp in CD quality is best!

Anyway, "Vroju" will be soon released with added hemi-sync frequencies as "Enter the Hive" by the US label Hemi-Sync (some info on this interesting label: https://hemi-sync.com/learn/about-us/ )

And this is a new audio "trip" - intended for trance movement:

https://distrokid.com/hy...u/forest-stream-kingdoms

Enjoy!

Tomtegubbe
#13 Posted : 7/17/2021 8:45:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aristej wrote:

Trying out the "Monolit" or "Vroju" album plus changa or DMT session...? It is free... found on most streaming services, also Youtube Music. But download through Bandcamp in CD quality is best!

Anyway, "Vroju" will be soon released with added hemi-sync frequencies as "Enter the Hive" by the US label Hemi-Sync (some info on this interesting label: https://hemi-sync.com/learn/about-us/ )

Enjoy!

I appreciate your work! Thank you for reminding. Have to keep this in mind next time the opportunity opens to explore the other side. 🙂

I like the idea of added hemi-sync frequencies even though I haven't been able to experience the promised effects of them. I'd still like to experiment more.
My preferred method:

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 7/17/2021 8:49:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aristej wrote:

Enjoy!

I apologize again. I have not forgotten. I actually keep the tab on my phone with the page of your songs open, so as to not forget and revisit them. I want to pack a far bowl of changa when I'm able to get around to experimenting.

And thank you again

One love

Aristej
#15 Posted : 7/18/2021 12:03:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Aristej wrote:

Enjoy!

I appreciate your work! Thank you for reminding. Have to keep this in mind next time the opportunity opens to explore the other side. 🙂

I like the idea of added hemi-sync frequencies even though I haven't been able to experience the promised effects of them. I'd still like to experiment more.

Thanks, great!

Yes, hemi-sync is subtle, but it has an effect from my experience. A lot depends on your focus, perception, sensibility for subtle cues, also visualisations, etc. When it all starts to work in unison, it can be very powerful. Of course, a few puffs of DMT are like a bulldozer compared to hemi-sync on its own, but it gets you places, like meditation, breath work, etc. In the long run - i think it is useful to combine all the available techniques. My preferred tools are sound, meditation, breathwork, fasting and DMT.

Aristej
#16 Posted : 8/17/2021 7:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Now out on Hemi-Sync, with hemi-sync frequencies added, for anyone interested:

https://hemi-sync.com/product/enter-the-hive

Tomtegubbe
#17 Posted : 9/6/2021 4:16:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aristej wrote:

Just bought this one. The original was very good, but you have managed to add depth with this one. Very well done.
My preferred method:

Aristej
#18 Posted : 9/10/2021 8:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Aristej wrote:

Just bought this one. The original was very good, but you have managed to add depth with this one. Very well done.

Hey, great to hear... Really interested in any feedback, especially in combination with some DMT/changa experience... it should "synchronise" with it and guide it in special ways... at least that was my experience and intention in constructing it.

And to anyone interested - do check MONOLIT - it is also rather special sonic experience if you give it time and try it properly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_i2O4297U0

https://distrokid.com/hy...fields-pt-6-dmt-language

Aristej
#19 Posted : 12/4/2021 9:52:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And an inspirational video for the "DMT" breathwork and visualisation guide, with music from the album! Try it out!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_NAu110cZg&t=8s

Fridge
#20 Posted : 12/5/2021 5:58:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night I listened to "enter the hive" while under the influence of mushrooms. It went excellent (that's the word that came to mind) with the experience. Complemented it. Beautiful! Thank you for creating this. I will definitely choose it for my next changa journey!
...no need to worry...

12NEXT