We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual psilocybin trials Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 5/22/2021 2:30:23 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Sublingual psilocybin trials have been approved.

Does anyone know how psilocybin was made sublingually active? All I can find are vague mentions of polymer nanoparticles, but no specifics so far...
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/22/2021 8:24:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm looking too to no avail. It seems they're primarily disolvable strips, so the psilocybin presumably is absorbed through those sublingual membranes, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. But no mention of actual production method of the product.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 5/22/2021 8:39:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
I'm looking too to no avail. It seems they're primarily disolvable strips, so the psilocybin presumably is absorbed through those sublingual membranes, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. But no mention of actual production method of the product.

One love

That'll be part of where they want to be making their money, on the patented delivery method.

I wonder if it involves | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#4 Posted : 5/24/2021 3:06:50 PM

❤️‍🔥

Thanks guys. I haven't been able to find what they use to make psilocybin sublingually active. I guess it is a mystery for now...

Loveall
#5 Posted : 5/27/2021 12:13:00 PM

❤️‍🔥

The attached review is the most relevant info I have been able to find.

Chitosan is mentioned and is interesting. It can be made into ~250nm size polymer spheres.

Maybe it is worth adding OTC chitosan to a mushroom tincture and test for sublingual activity 🤷‍♂️.

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/27/2021 1:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sublingual psilocybin was explored here years ago. Ice house was talking about successfully quidding mushrooms over a decade ago, and a number of us were using psilocybe tinctures both sublingual as well as snuffed with positive results.

Psilocybin is already active as a sublingual drug, so you will be looking for an increase in effect rather than simple activity.
Long live the unwoke.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 5/27/2021 4:16:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's an idea for an experimental method. Would alkaline quidding of mushroom powder perhaps do the trick? A pinch of lime, a pinch of cornstarch and a pinch of powdered shrooms might be worth a try. I would suggest mixing with the lime immediately before quidding because psiloc~in becomes unstable in alkaline environments.

Chitosan is derived from chitin, and chitin is the principal structural material of mushrooms:
Quote:
Chitosan is a linear polysaccharide composed of randomly distributed β-(1→4)-linked D-glucosamine (deacetylated unit) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (acetylated unit). It is made by treating the chitin shells of shrimp and other crustaceans with an alkaline substance, such as sodium hydroxide.

Quote:
Chitin is a long-chain polymer of N-acetylglucosamine, a derivative of glucose. This polysaccharide is a primary component of cell walls in fungi, the exoskeletons of arthropods, such as crustaceans and insects, the radulae of molluscs, cephalopod beaks, and the scales of fish and skin of lissamphibians. The structure of chitin is comparable to another polysaccharide, cellulose, forming crystalline nanofibrils or whiskers. It is functionally comparable to the protein keratin.

Obviously, pure chitosan is readily available for purchase, but the intrepid (cheapskate) researcher will see that any one of a number of naturally-occurring materials (insect wings?) would be a pretty good source of fairly pure chitin. A simple pre-treatment with sodium - maybe even calcium - hydroxide followed by neutralisation should furnish some level of deacetylation. Besides that, some fungi produce a certain amount of chitosan as it is.

This looks like a good read for would-be chitosan nerds: https://www.sciencedirec...pii/B9780128179703000146

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#8 Posted : 5/27/2021 4:29:48 PM

❤️‍🔥

For the record, I'm starting with 90% deacetylated chitosan. Above 85% it is considered water soluble.

Thanks for the feedback Jamie. This would be to increase bioavailability then.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 5/28/2021 1:44:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Watch, in a week Loveall is going to be telling us how to make our own psilocybin sublingual strips ha!Big grin

I'll be waitingRolling eyes Rolling eyes

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fruit is life
#10 Posted : 5/29/2021 9:57:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
Sublingual psilocybin was explored here years ago. Ice house was talking about successfully quidding mushrooms over a decade ago, and a number of us were using psilocybe tinctures both sublingual as well as snuffed with positive results.

Psilocybin is already active as a sublingual drug, so you will be looking for an increase in effect rather than simple activity.

I can attest, my experience with fresh mushrooms is that If I chew them throughouly and hole them in my mouth, the psychoactive effects are felt immediately albut subtle, lingering until the remainder of the alkaloids become active via oral route.
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.