We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & THE RESTROOM Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 4/17/2008 2:00:41 AM

mods

Does anyone else find that dmt causes them to pee, or the need to take a dump?
It acts as an ex-lax coming out of the peak, when im able to think again i gotta shat or pee.
EVERYTIME.
Anyone share my weirdness?
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mitch
#2 Posted : 4/17/2008 2:10:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

not personally.

a friend of mine took a rather large blast. it was before he had a scale, but now knowing what weights are, i'd estimate 70-80mg.

he took it standing up, and dropped to the floor in a less than graceful manner. he then immediately jumped right back up and without speaking kind of ran to the bathroom. he reported that it was the weirdest experience of his life. he thought the water level on the toilet was a sheet of glass, and said that he "didn't think he was doing it right."

on top of that, his dog knew something was up with his behavior, and she followed him to the bathroom and kept pawing at the door. I'm sure it added a layer to the weirdness.

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 4/17/2008 2:30:36 AM

mods

mitch wrote:
not personally.

a friend of mine took a rather large blast. it was before he had a scale, but now knowing what weights are, i'd estimate 70-80mg.

he took it standing up, and dropped to the floor in a less than graceful manner. he then immediately jumped right back up and without speaking kind of ran to the bathroom. he reported that it was the weirdest experience of his life. he thought the water level on the toilet was a sheet of glass, and said that he "didn't think he was doing it right."

on top of that, his dog knew something was up with his behavior, and she followed him to the bathroom and kept pawing at the door. I'm sure it added a layer to the weirdness.

damm you would think that big of a dose would have kept him still for a while.
did he have to throw up or what?
Yeah that would be weird having your dog fuck with you, i think animals can sense when we trip, my friends dog and cat look at us strange on acid.
or maybe its just us, we sometimes think that they trip with us... hahaha

mitch
#4 Posted : 4/17/2008 3:46:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i think his technique wasn't that efficient and most of it was left in the bowl.

and no, he said he started tripping and all of a sudden thought he was going to shit his pants.

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 4/17/2008 4:08:51 AM

mods

mitch wrote:
i think his technique wasn't that efficient and most of it was left in the bowl.

and no, he said he started tripping and all of a sudden thought he was going to shit his pants.

Yea, it really does come down to techniqe, practice, and big ripps!
Yea it sounds like something someone would do on salvia, just get up all random and weird & start freaking out. Salvia most of the time gives me dysphria, dmt seems safer in the sense that the crazy high doses, your pretty much grounded & cant get up.

haha reminds me of that tool song about dmt/lsd called: Rosetta Stoned; "godamm shitt the bed" lol "shitt the bed again.. typical"

Ixxy
#6 Posted : 4/18/2008 2:15:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually my first time I crawled into the bathroom thinking I had to both pee/poo but wasn't sure in which order exactly so after getting into the bathroom I decided that if I was going to do it it wasn't going to be worth all that trouble to get my pants off and climb up the toilet instead I just layed on the floor with the lights off, played with the toilet paper roll a bit which was pretty amusing and afterwards decided that I possibly didn't need to use the bathroom afterall.

I have gone on a few spice adventures where I felt as though I needed to use the bathroom at its peak. I have no idea what that's about.

DVSnz
#7 Posted : 4/18/2008 5:19:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently was with a friend who tried DMT for the first time, I had asked him for the bong after he had had it, but he had already left this world and my talking to him startled him and brought him back suddenly. He then said he had shit his pants, literally. After the DMT had fully worn off he checked himself and discovered he hadnt shit himself afterall, but he was so sure he had. He now feels it was a whole lot of bad energy (maybe from me startling him) leaving his body.