We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One way to make tetrahydroharmine Options

murklan
#1 Posted : 5/21/2021 10:59:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

I have a question regarding conversion of Harmine/harmaline extracted from Syrian Rue. I'd like to skip the separation of Harmine/harmaline before reducing Harmaline to THH (with magnesium).

Is this a problem in some way? I dont mind having a mix of THH and Harmine.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BongQuixote
#2 Posted : 5/21/2021 2:38:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No, there shouldn't be since the harmine won't react. Only reason to separate would be to know exactly how much harmaline is in there to start with, and being able to do more custom dosing, try THH by itself etc. For standard aya use, you can do the magnesium hydrogen reduction on the combined alkaloids.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 5/21/2021 5:59:22 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It might be worth taking a look at Jagube's thread where some difficulties may have been encountered. A replication of this would be valuable - so if it doesn't work so well on the mixed DHH/H you can at least rest in the glow of having made a contribution to science, before getting the ammonia out and starting over with a basic harmala separation Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

murklan
#4 Posted : 5/21/2021 11:28:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great, thank you for your replies!
I've ordered pure magnesium so it wont be exactly like Jagube's zinc reduction.

But yes, for science .. or for art Smile

shroombee
#5 Posted : 5/22/2021 12:29:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Making folks aware...

THH can be purchased from a US vendor. $68 for 5 grams with free 2-day shipping. Also available in smaller quantities without the free shipping. It's sold as a nootropic, and actually comes with a certificate of analysis. I haven't sampled it yet.
shroombee attached the following image(s):
THH.jpg (619kb) downloaded 397 time(s).

Mitakuye Oyasin
#6 Posted : 5/22/2021 4:58:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks shroombee. Once you have sampled, perhaps you could post a reply with how it went and maybe even an experience report. ;-) Safe travels.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

murklan
#7 Posted : 5/22/2021 7:29:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had no idea. But I'm in Europe and also like the process (mostly). So I'll try the kitchen-lab route.

murklan
#8 Posted : 5/22/2021 11:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ava69. It look like a good method. But right now I dont have a vacuum filter but I'll see hat my friends have. Also I would prefer magnesium, since that is what I've ordered. But good with your zinc method.

shroombee
#9 Posted : 5/24/2021 6:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Thanks shroombee. Once you have sampled, perhaps you could post a reply with how it went and maybe even an experience report. ;-) Safe travels.

Thanks Mitakuye. Here is my experience report for THH and sublingual DMT complexed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1106140#post1106140

murklan
#10 Posted : 5/24/2021 4:09:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great ava69, I have time for that!

I also wonder if you, or someone, has tried sublingual DMT complexed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | but with harmalas before, instead of THH?

murklan
#11 Posted : 5/25/2021 6:45:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for that! I could/should have found your post about it myself.
I'll hopefully order the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | soon, or do a tryout with corn starch first since it's so available.
I'm waiting for the magnesium ribbon to arrive, then I can make my own THH. Looking forward for that.

murklan
#12 Posted : 5/26/2021 7:56:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, music... I always travel with music. Have never tried THH but have had really amazing times with music and oral/sublingual Harmalas and smoked DMT.

Oral DMT Fumarate has never been really working for me, good and more physical sensations but now really deep. So I always wanted to 'top up' with smoked DMT as well. I'll see how it works with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | / Corn starch.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 5/30/2021 10:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

shroombee wrote:
Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:

Thanks Mitakuye. Here is my experience report for THH and sublingual DMT complexed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1106140#post1106140

Thank you for the resource and report! Curious about some of the other nootropics availableSmile.

One love

Ps. Planning on adding to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | project later this week.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽