We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
oh my, where to begin? Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 5/17/2021 6:10:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this will be easier to follow by those who remember my very first post about non dmt entities.. But i it depends on how well i articulate it.. so here goes...

Its a beautiful afternoon, yard looks gorgeous, peaceful, serene,etc. so i decide im going to try a couple hits to see where im at with the whole blockout situation. i sit on a porch swing that is attached to the kids swingset under a big beautiful deciduous tree with overhanging branches. Im looking for a sub breakthrough dose with some effects, so i start with one large toke. (large for someone who isnt blocked out.) I get some funny feeling but not much more, I take another medium size toke, and hold it for a minute. things get a little fuzzy and the little bubble around me starts to kinda fall apart. (this is hard to describe) so im not in a hyperspace kinda state, im completely aware and i see that through the disentigrating bubble......

by bubble, i mean imaginer that everything you see and touch and feel is all inside a 20 foot bubble, like a round tv screen all around you..

as this bubble disentigrates, i can see that it is now rising up into the sky.. im watching the ground nove further away, lots further, im looking at the roof of my house, and the neighbors houses, and the top of the mountain i live near.. I think holy shit, i gotta pay attention to this because.. well just because.. it takes me way up, couple thousand feet maybe, in my porch swing, with the swingset, even the little patch of ground below me, and the branches overhanging me, the whole bubble.

i havent broken through, no oevs, (didnt want to close my eyes and risk opening them to being on the ground again) and then i start to descend, not fast, not slow, and when i get back down to where it has to set me back on the ground, the whole bubble is kind of swinging around gently, i swing closer to the house, and away again (5 foot pendulum maybe) and as i enter back into the cool shady spot the swing sits, i am suddenly aware that it is one of the entities that has been visiting me, that i spoke of before. it has a rusty red kinda aura, and it is the one i had decdided was an energy vampire and did not enjoy being visited by. Ive even asked my kids to leave the room before when this entity would show up because i didnt feel comfortable with them being present.

reality is a hoax, gravity is only for the human experience, and if this is where going crazy leads, i wanna sell tickets for the ride.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 5/17/2021 6:48:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you smoke dmt around your kids?

Bisy
#3 Posted : 5/17/2021 6:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no, thats why i associate with these particular entities as non dmt entities. they come and go long after ive smoked usually.

often in the middle of the night after we have gone to bed.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 5/17/2021 7:01:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

but during times of abstinence i dont experience them.. its very strange. also, i used it for several years before ever encountering them.

Bisy
#5 Posted : 5/17/2021 7:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i once had one show up, this one makes the room get very bright, very white. i woke my 3 year old son up and asked him if he noticed anything strange, he said yeah, its really bright.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 5/18/2021 12:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bisy wrote:
but during times of abstinence i dont experience them.. its very strange. also, i used it for several years before ever encountering them.

DMT to will always have something new to show youBig grin

I wonder if seeing these entities is part of your DMT "afterglow." Your afterglow keeps you more connected to hyperspace... just a thought.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#7 Posted : 5/18/2021 4:30:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont really see them, its like they float through the room or something, theres only a couple variations, but they have a aura, and sometimes makes me feel clammy and like its real humid or something for a minute. other people have whitnessed the liquid in the pipe, and my 3 year old noticed that the room was unusually bright. those facts intrest me more than ever because its not purely something from within if others notice

Seeingisbelieving
#8 Posted : 5/18/2021 6:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand you bisy. I dont think I'll ever see things the same way after smoking dmt. Within you without you is a common mantra. What do you mean about people witnessing "the liquid in the pipe"?

I think to a degree a lot of what is happening "outside" of us is really just interpreted by our primate brains and outside reality holds many possibilities that we as humans are unaware of. Are you able to control your trips in anyway?

If I was noticing Bright colors and weird inner feelings I would just assume my blood sugar was low and eat some sort of chocolate because I'm baked.

Have a good night man.

Bisy
#9 Posted : 5/18/2021 11:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I understand you bisy. I dont think I'll ever see things the same way after smoking dmt. Within you without you is a common mantra. What do you mean about people witnessing "the liquid in the pipe"?

I think to a degree a lot of what is happening "outside" of us is really just interpreted by our primate brains and outside reality holds many possibilities that we as humans are unaware of. Are you able to control your trips in anyway?

If I was noticing Bright colors and weird inner feelings I would just assume my blood sugar was low and eat some sort of chocolate because I'm baked.
tth
Have a good night man.

before the lockout, there were many warnings and efforts to discourage me from going further. one of the most notable was after a hit or two, something would manifest a liquid in the pipe where the spice was loaded. this became so consistent and reliable that i was able to show it to several friends who were all just as mystified as i about it.

the progression of all of it was interesting to say the least..

i have a new theory of why i labeled them energy vampires. and that its not so much that they are drawing alot of energy, but they ARE alot of energy and i misinterpreted the sensation.

unless its a major breakthrough dose, im usually always in control of the experience, i dont think ive ever tried to control what i get from it, or where it takes me, but my awareness and functionality are usually quite fine. i wouldnt try to drive or be responsible for something immediately after smoking though.

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 5/19/2021 12:56:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is strange indeed. What kind of pipe do you use? I've noticed that the crystals will melt into a liquid just before vaporizing. Did anyone try to hit the pipe after you? If you aren't clearing your dose that would explain why you insist on being "locked out". In the 1990's DMT was scientifically proven to not induce tolerance. I myself have done experiments where I vaporized multiple times a day for weeks and have not had any noticeable decline in effects.

I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you about this but am just offering a different perspective and some advice regarding smoking methods. When I was working with pure crystal I was having a hard time dosing and smoking so I decided to make some infused leaf and have not had any problems since. It's amazing. Hope you get it all figured out man!

Here's that paper if you want to read further.

Bisy
#11 Posted : 5/19/2021 3:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:

I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you about this but am just offering a different perspective and some advice regarding smoking methods. When I was working with pure crystal I was having a hard time dosing and smoking so I decided to make some infused leaf and have not had any problems since. It's amazing. Hope you get it all figured out man!

Here's that paper if you want to read further.

lol, fortunately im not in the mood to debate either..

smoking devices: glass tube with stainless scrubber ball in the end, machine style. and then i switched to glass meth pipe style to observe the liquid in the glass bowl, and sure enough, it was there.... it would happen every time for a while, i ccould kick myself for not taking a video of it. the reason didnt is because its a kinda ground rule, not to take pictures of yourself doing things you dont want others seeing, and then tripple that for posting those pictures for public viewing. but i still wish i had as the implications are pretty spectacular..

then on the other hand, even with a legit picture of a legit ghost or ufo, its just too much for people to accept. they get debunked anyway.. I saw a bigfoot near where i live, some of the footage on television is what i saw, and some isnt.

but if it ever happens again, i will be capturing evidence of it. and i would prolly share it privately, but not on an open forum.

Seeingisbelieving
#12 Posted : 5/19/2021 4:12:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured you were using a machine or a meth pipe. I've seen the same thing before and have read reports of people having trouble vaping out of them. Making an enhanced leaf is super easy and will most likely fix your troubles. I'm pretty clumsy and after breaking my glass I decided to invest in a metal one hitter pipe like this..

It's super easy to conceal and fits enough enhanced leaf to allow me to breakthrough two times in a row and the best part about it is I don't have to worry if it breaks. If you are having questions about making enhanced leaf head on over to the changa section and there is a great write up about making a solventless enhanced leaf that is no short of amazing.

Bisy
#13 Posted : 5/19/2021 5:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thx. i did make a small amount of enhasnced leaf with some spearment, and loved it. definitely the way to go. with the addition of your advice, i may just switch over completely............but i doubt itll burn as well after my entity pisses on it.Big grin