We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Look at these crystals Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 5/9/2021 7:06:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How is this possible
Underclocked attached the following image(s):
91E97654-A99D-417B-90C6-ED74BE6DC04B.PNG (2,543kb) downloaded 196 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bisy
#2 Posted : 5/10/2021 6:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why hasnt anyone replied to this post? im thinking that dont look like dmt but i was waiting for someone else to say it
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/10/2021 1:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bisy wrote:
why hasnt anyone replied to this post? im thinking that dont look like dmt but i was waiting for someone else to say it

Hahaha you're not alone, I thought it too!

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 5/11/2021 10:03:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

evap VERY slowly.

i have never done this myself (one day), but if you evap very slowly at room temperature you get big crystals. you can also add a "seed" crystal, which will cause others to crash out on it.
im no expert though, hopefully somebody who knows more than me can clarify the process and what is happening.

edit:
maybe this would be useful to you:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=75825

Bisy
#5 Posted : 5/11/2021 7:41:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i wouldnt bet my life on it, but im still gonna call a suspected bs on this one for several reasons.

1: you post a pic like that at a place like this, you dont just say check this out. youre either really proud of those crystals, or youre saying is this real?

2: that pic has enough information on it to have a name and address in pretty short order. not that that alone would mean trouble, but if u got in trouble, that would seal your case.

3: there are a couple dedicated threads here, with pics from seasond pros of their experiments to grow crystals, and i dont recall seeing anything resembling this pic.

id like to hear more from the author of this one..

oops, apology, the post says how is this possible..bonehead moment for me...

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 5/11/2021 9:13:22 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

It’s possible that’s not even a drug. You can make some pretty crazy crystals outta pretty simple stuff with some basic chemistry.

But I will say, I’m about positive that’s not dmt. Seen a lot of different shaped spice crystals on here, that’s not the way I’ve seen them form.

Maybe Walter White is at it again?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Bisy
#7 Posted : 5/11/2021 10:56:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nope, those crystals are long and skinny. lets ask for a bioassay report..Big grin

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/12/2021 12:09:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bisy wrote:
oops, apology, the post says how is this possible..bonehead moment for me...

You're hilarious 🤣

I would like to know what it is. It's pwetty [sic].

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#9 Posted : 5/12/2021 1:12:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

where is the author of this post, we are all gathered here to find an answer to his question but we need a little more input from him..

Metta-Morpheus
#10 Posted : 5/12/2021 2:02:41 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’m pretty sure they have no idea either. Hence the title of the post. It looks like they were scrolling Instagram or something and screenshot the persons picture. I don’t think the op has anything to do with those crystals.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Bisy
#11 Posted : 5/12/2021 5:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did a google image search for crystal solids of illicit drugs and found a pic that would lend that image to being potentially very pure mdma.

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 5/12/2021 11:33:51 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Bisy wrote:
very pure mdma
It's rather on the yellow side. 9/10.

Unsurprisingly perhaps, someone on twitter with the name visible in the picture now has their account suspended.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#13 Posted : 5/13/2021 12:17:47 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

For many years Erowid used to have a some very similar looking crystals as the image on their main DMT page.

Some years ago they changed it to the current image, which incidentally was submitted by a Nexian. I believe it was determined that original picture was actually some kind of mineral, hence the update to a photo of real DMT crystals.

Given the resemblance, I'm wondering if this is also a mineral crystal formation.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Seeingisbelieving
#14 Posted : 5/13/2021 5:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I grow crystals with my kids. They come neatly packed into national geographic cardboard boxes sold at local dollar generals. The crystals we grow look just like the OP. Regardless, crystals and their formations are fascinating.