We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Clarifying Current Understanding Before Engaging in New Endeavors Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 5/10/2021 1:02:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings Everyone,

In the past few months my relationship with the Spice has been blossoming and I would like to ride my momentum towards the next step for me. I would like to try both Ayahuasca and Pharmahuasca in the near future (still not sure exactly when) and am trying to refine my understanding of both methods of administration.

1. Understanding Dosage
I will be using mainly MHRB as my DMT plant matter source, which is roughly 1% in DMT content.
Current Understanding: 1g MHRB=10mg DMT.

2. Understanding of Dosage Strength: This has been a little bit of a hangup for me but as I understand it presently:
Low-20mg-50mg
Moderate-50mg-100mg
Strong-100mg-150mg
So, ingesting, for example, 2.5g of MHRB in tea or lemon juice is equal to 25mg of DMT.

3. Rue: If I'm not mistaken, the main beta-carboline here is harmaline. But what's the concentration? I find most dosages range from 3.5g-5g in tea or lemon juice is sufficient for oral potentiation and activation of DMT (as stated by others)

4. Caapi: Under the impression that the primary beta-carboline here is harmine. I understand concentration ranges between strains as well as when they're harvested and where. In general it seems a range of 20g-50g of Caapi (at least) orally potentiates and activates DMT.

5. Extracted Beta-Carbolines Dosing:
autodidactus wrote:

HARMALINE. *
Oral: 100-150mg
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 15-30mg

HARMINE *
Oral: 150-250mg
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 30mg

THH (tetrahydroharmine)
Oral: 150 - 250mg - Note: Does NOT orally activate DMT, too weak MAOI. Some sellers sold mixture of THH/harmine
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 30mg

6. Preparation-Ayahuasca:
I found a recipe that states to begin with 160g MHRB and 150g of powdered Caapi. I find the recipe for the brew pretty straightforward, however, in the recipe, it states to only brew the MHRB and to just pour the powdered caapi into the MHRB brew. My query is: can I brew them both the same way but separately and dose them the same? The recipe states that with the amount of ingredients at the start one would have about 28 doses, which would come out to 5.71g of MHRB per dose and 57mg of DMT.

Based on the above, would I not need more Caapi tea to orally activate the Mimosa brew (according to the recipe in this case, with 150g of caapi divided by 28 doses gives me 5.3g of caapi per dose, but what I find in many accounts is more caapi is needed)?

Is there any information in my current understanding that is erroneous? Is there anything that I'm not considering? Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 5/10/2021 5:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I found a recipe that states to begin with 160g MHRB and 150g of powdered Caapi. I find the recipe for the brew pretty straightforward, however, in the recipe, it states to only brew the MHRB and to just pour the powdered caapi into the MHRB brew. My query is: can I brew them both the same way but separately and dose them the same? The recipe states that with the amount of ingredients at the start one would have about 28 doses, which would come out to 5.71g of MHRB per dose and 57mg of DMT.

Based on the above, would I not need more Caapi tea to orally activate the Mimosa brew (according to the recipe in this case, with 150g of caapi divided by 28 doses gives me 5.3g of caapi per dose, but what I find in many accounts is more caapi is needed)?
This sounds odd. In 50 g of shredded caapi there was enough harmalas for one strong trip. I don't know how the powder works, but it seems there is way too little caapi for that amount of mhrb. Then, the amount of mhrb seems megalomaniac. You could make a whole village trip with that much mhrb. I don't see the benefit of preparing so much brew on one go.

I prefer to take the mhrb raw with lemon. The brews still taste foul and their potency is unpredictable.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/10/2021 4:03:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

This sounds odd. In 50 g of shredded caapi there was enough harmalas for one strong trip. I don't know how the powder works, but it seems there is way too little caapi for that amount of mhrb. Then, the amount of mhrb seems megalomaniac. You could make a whole village trip with that much mhrb. I don't see the benefit of preparing so much brew on one go.

I prefer to take the mhrb raw with lemon. The brews still taste foul and their potency is unpredictable.

I was thinking similarly about the caapi amounts.

I would like to have a few doses of aya prepared, but I'm with you in 28 doses being a lot. I was going off of the recipe's guidelines. I may find a different recipe that makes more sense.

I'm probably going to try pharma first, starting low and working my way up. In the lemon tek, are you ingesting the plant matter, or only the lemon juice after the plant matter has soaked in it?

Thanks for your responseSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 5/10/2021 5:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm ingesting the plant matter with the lemon juice. In my experience the plant matter doesn't significantly add to the nausea, though I may have developed some stomach for it already. This is for mhrb and Syrian rue. With caapi this probably isn't good idea since the amount of plant matter would be quite extreme.

The point of lemon is to make the plants taste less terrible and maybe speed up ingestion by mimicking the effects of stomach acid, but this is just a hypothesis.
My preferred method:

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 5/10/2021 6:05:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
I'm ingesting the plant matter with the lemon juice. In my experience the plant matter doesn't significantly add to the nausea, though I may have developed some stomach for it already. This is for mhrb and Syrian rue. With caapi this probably isn't good idea since the amount of plant matter would be quite extreme.

The point of lemon is to make the plants taste less terrible and maybe speed up ingestion by mimicking the effects of stomach acid, but this is just a hypothesis.

Yeah, using caapi seems like it may be a little difficult and without a desired specificity due to a number of variables. It's something that I'd like to try though.

But thank you. At the very least I'm looking forward to pharma. Planning on starting really low then working up: 3g Rue and 2g MHRB.

One love

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 5/10/2021 6:24:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

But thank you. At the very least I'm looking forward to pharma. Planning on starting really low then working up: 3g Rue and 2g MHRB.

Nice! I believe this is a very good starting point.
My preferred method:

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 5/12/2021 9:18:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

If you're brewing mimosa, have a read of this.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/13/2021 12:08:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
If you're brewing mimosa, have a read of this.

Thank you kindly. I recall stumbling across this a little while ago, and it encouraged me to keep the lid on everything. Even my rue tea brews.

One love