We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shredded Acacia Acuminata in gel caps question Options

Plantsareverynice
#1 Posted : 5/9/2021 3:08:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any idea how this would go? (Narrow phyllodes specifically btw) (and yes, with rue beforehand)

But yeah. I've heard of people taking ACRB powder in gel caps. So I'm sure powdered Acacia Acuminata would work too.

BUT, I'm specifically wondering, if anyone knows if having shredded Acacia Acuminata in gel caps would work too? (If that'd even make a difference? Hopefully not is the point of this post lol and that it would work fine shredded also) As I don't have access to powder or am familiar with making a powder. But do have access to shredded. Or if it'd really need to be powdered? Really Hoping they can both work the same and that shredded would work just fine as a dosage instead of powder too? Anyone know?

Thanks for any replies!

(tldr version:

Does powdered vs shredded make a difference when taking (swallowing) straight crude Acacia? Am aware powder works but have no confirmation if shredded does also. Hoping it's as simple as shredded also works.

Thanks.)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 5/18/2021 1:07:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

and how many gel caps u thinking of eating? it's not very practical at all, far more practical to make a tea (not that I suggest doing that).

500mg fits in each 00 cap (and that's being generous) - this would then take 20 caps for a 10g dose. You really going to swollow twenty caps? thats a lot of

10g of acacia is about one dose (at 1%) - That is a dose of 100mg DMT. Many reports of accuminata being under 1% in some locations/time of year.

It is more practical to make a tea of 10-20g and strain it off... boil it down and put a tea spoon of flour in there, then roll it in to a ball and swallow or put it in caps. Again, if you take this route you still don't know the dosage like you would if you had done extractions.

All of this is very intuitive if you understand the extraction process. Cool