We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Layers of consciousness Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 4/25/2021 2:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I had a profound trip on 50 grams of yellow caapi and 2.5 grams of mimosa hostilis root bark powder. The trip was heavy on harmalas and low on DMT so I stayed quite a bit on the lower levels of DMT consciousness which was quite educational.

Many people say you should avoid the 10-15 mg doses of DMT when vaping or smoalking since you may end up on a rather unpleasant state of consciousness where these cartoonish images with mischievous faces pop up. This is also the level one usually has to go through in the come up of the DMT experience if taking higher doses.

Yesterday I got the privilege to explore this state for a longer time than usual. I was mentally unusually well prepared and spent time in meditation, so this time I wasn't afraid of the images and I think I understood a bit better what it is about.

It's remarkable how we can understand cartoons which present all kinds of emotions and actions with just a few exaggerated lines. I remember thinking yesterday that maybe Platon was right about the ideas being first and the manifested world just reflects those ideas. I think this low level of DMT consciousness is the level of artistry and artistic archetypes. It's the realm of trickster gods, because everything is possible there. What makes is confusing and anxiety provoking is that it shows us all kinds of things and images that can exist but we are not familiar with in our everyday reality. That's where the artists draw from I think.

I think I got a little further in experiencing that world less threatening. It's a world of imagination which you can observe and pick up what you think is meaningful when you give up of fear.

I had actually one funny experience last night. I have scheduled one meeting for early morning next week and I have been a bit stressed about it since I don't want to mess my sleep cycle.

When I was thinking about it, I saw all kinds of very graphic images telling me "keep away, don't enter here". It had a jestery feeling with it. I think there were some middle fingers pointing at me and such, as to use every symbol and emotion imaginable to absolutely keep me away from scheduling meetings on early mornings. For some time I was like whoah, I screwed up. But then the imagery was so exaggerated that I just had to tell myself, that come on, it's certainly not that serious, it's just my fear manifesting. As I said that those images immediately faded and didn't come back and my worry about having to wake up earlier than usual subsided.

I believe the deeper you go, the more sentient the entities become and the more spiritual connectedness you feel, but there's still much uncharted territory for me.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 4/25/2021 10:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I too find Plato's theory of forms compelling as a paradigm to explain existence. It may go against the grain of we normally understand our realities, but has a logical impetus that holds up once one shifts their thought paradigm.

How long did the entirety of your experience last? Was it longer than expected since it was caapi heavy?

I'm glad your anxiety dissipated with your experience and that the overall journey was of such benefit to you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 4/26/2021 7:32:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I too find Plato's theory of forms compelling as a paradigm to explain existence. It may go against the grain of we normally understand our realities, but has a logical impetus that holds up once one shifts their thought paradigm.

How long did the entirety of your experience last? Was it longer than expected since it was caapi heavy?

I'm glad your anxiety dissipated with your experience and that the overall journey was of such benefit to you.

One love

I took the caapi at 8 pm, DMT at 9 pm. I was quite ready with the experience by 11.30 but couldn't get sleep until 4-5 am which I knew was could happen, but still surprised me. Tried not to stress about it and made myself comfortable while calling for the sandman.

I'm experiencing a second day of afterglow from the trip, and it's stronger than on the first day.

One thing I did I just went on listening to one certain album of icaro songs I have listened many times and even when I was emotionally overwhelmed and wanted to stop I just kept on listening. I think that allowed me to go to through some barriers I have been keeping up.
My preferred method:

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 4/26/2021 11:45:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing with me friend. I like picking your brain.

Did you morning meeting go well that you had been anxious about?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 4/27/2021 7:35:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Thank you for sharing with me friend. I like picking your brain.

Did you morning meeting go well that you had been anxious about?

One love
I appreciate that. 🙂

The meeting is still ahead.

I think it's good to have some challenges in everyday life so that you have to focus and build inner qualities. I need to build confidence and trust on this one and I know that these qualities will be extremely helpful in navigating the spiritual path too.

The beauty of this work is that trust builds up when you run out of other ways of controlling the uncertainty.
My preferred method:

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/27/2021 6:28:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:

The beauty of this work is that trust builds up when you run out of other ways of controlling the uncertainty.

This resonates deeply, considering that in the past month, my comfort in disembarking has increased while my anxiety about has decreased. A trust in myself, the spice and my experience is on an upward climb.

One love

Bisy
#7 Posted : 5/9/2021 10:29:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful comeraderie guys. im feelin it just reading it.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.