We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
all i said was whoa Options

dhosthi
#1 Posted : 4/16/2008 3:37:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

today i enjoyed my first experience with my first extraction, success! i followed nomans tek but let the solvent sit in the base for around a week before doing my first pull, the second round of naptha is in the gallon jar right now. after another few days i had a .5gram yellow snowflake in my shotglass. now the fun begins! I loaded two scoops (I think about 2 pea sized shards)in a pencil sharpener looking vaporizer(vapolution) inbetween some bud. after I cashed the bowl i looked to my sitter, set the vapo down and said "whoa". I don't want to say i broke through because i've never experienced it before, but I have never experienced such a powerful experience in any psychoactive. I WAS CRUSHED! here is what my sitter told me; when i opened my eyes i thought i had urinated on myself and i seemed confused, i went outside and peed on my fence, this is where i begin to remember the experience, as soon as i regained some consciousness i began fighting the experience, running from the visuals and trying in vain to "sober up". I am now attempting to clean up my dmt and get clear crystals,do you think this paranoia was due to my own uneasiness with being blasted into hyperspace or is this some other kind of spice in the yellow? I will attempt to breakthrough again in a few days to a week with a mindfold, as i think it will help to keep my eyes closed, i experienced amazing calming visuals for a portion of my experience, a dancing figure that resembled one of those 3d books that require you to cross your eyes. I think my second attempt will be more enjoyable, i was sure i was experiencing permanent psychosis and i wasn't even sure what i had extracted it being my first attempt.
any tips? thanks all

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

adrian89987
#2 Posted : 4/16/2008 3:55:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It can be difficult to give into the experience the first time.

I think the next time you may go with the flow next time
Just remember that you must BE

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 4/16/2008 1:11:51 PM

The Great Namah

A friend of mine has the problem of thinking he has to pee or already has peed on himself. I also heard someone on another form comment about this phenomena while on mushrooms.

Your experience is common though, being blasting off the first time can be terrifying. It does get much easier once you familiarize yourself with space.

Find a comfortable setting and relax...don't try and get up...let go and understand it is always harder to try and fight it. Try to have minimal distractions and no interruptions.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 4/17/2008 10:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'warm and wet' ... ! like you've peed yourself, and/or had a wet dream !. This is how it feels if you don't expect it, but now you know - no hyperspace-diapers needed, just give into it !

That is exactly the feeling I expect when the hit starts to come-on. The buzzing sound surges and I fall back into a warm, molecularized blanket ... ... the portal is a buzzing,wet, warm wormhole .. (ie my bed swallows me).