We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anadenanthera peregrina for bufo extract? Options

Xt
#1 Posted : 1/3/2010 10:49:16 PM

I have some Yopo seeds (not Cebil). I was wondering if they would be fine to use on the following tek
*Here*
...to make bufo changa?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/3/2010 11:13:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yopo should work it just has less bufo than cebil..
yopo also sometimes has DMT and 5meo apparently..but it is also more nauseating I hear so you should toast the seeds for sure..which will remove the DMT and 5meo..so you just have the same thing as cebil in the end just a bit weeker.
Long live the unwoke.

Xt
#3 Posted : 1/9/2010 8:26:29 PM

I made a yopo snuff today, and i took a dose equivalent to 5 seeds.
Errm.. i dont know what to say, this was stronger then i was expecting. It came on in about 5 minutes, starting with a mild ringing in the ears, and peaking with a full blown dmt exuberance, only faster.

I want to work more with these seeds but as a snuff.. it needs work.
Ill will be trying Jork's IPA extraction, but Fractal just mentioned to me that it didn't work so well.
Anyone got anything to say on the matter?
Also, if the yopo seeds have nn-dmt and 5 methoxy dmt, can i extract this too? Seems like a waste to only get the bufo (5-ho-dmt).

Also has anyone tried Yopo seeds as a snuff? I toasted them briefly till they cracked and popped, added enough lime to create a paste, then toasted this in a pan on the lowest setting.

I was thinking two things, can i wash away some of the lime from my snuff preparation?
And Will baking the snuff reduce the body load?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

IAAGSOM
#4 Posted : 1/25/2010 1:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xtechre wrote:
I made a yopo snuff today, and i took a dose equivalent to 5 seeds.
Errm.. i dont know what to say, this was stronger then i was expecting. It came on in about 5 minutes, starting with a mild ringing in the ears, and peaking with a full blown dmt exuberance, only faster.

I want to work more with these seeds but as a snuff.. it needs work.
Ill will be trying Jork's IPA extraction, but Fractal just mentioned to me that it didn't work so well.
Anyone got anything to say on the matter?
Also, if the yopo seeds have nn-dmt and 5 methoxy dmt, can i extract this too? Seems like a waste to only get the bufo (5-ho-dmt).

Also has anyone tried Yopo seeds as a snuff? I toasted them briefly till they cracked and popped, added enough lime to create a paste, then toasted this in a pan on the lowest setting.

I was thinking two things, can i wash away some of the lime from my snuff preparation?
And Will baking the snuff reduce the body load?

I use Yopo seeds to make my snuff. Baking the snuff for a longer time will probably reduce ill effects.

When you've made your snuff correctly it's a really intense experience with little to no nausea and a little body load. I have not yet succedeed doing the perfect snuff with no ill effects but.. I've been darn close.

Good luck