We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E mesh vaping method... Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 4/15/2021 2:44:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just curious with this E mesh vaping method im hearing the spice vapor is super fast acting....

What i want to know has anyone tryed the .. [[E mesh method]].. after caapi or rue tea?

The videos online look like they are using spice only...?

Or...Are they taking a reversable maoi first before vaping/

Shouldent the rue or caapi slow down the take off some?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 4/15/2021 8:10:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi starway7

If you use rue or caapi it always slows it down a little.
The big advantage with the e-mesh is that you only have to hit it once to take in the whole dose.
I find it very unpleasant to take multiple hits or using a lighter.
Just be careful when you first try that combination because you don´t need as much.

Have a gud one and i hope you love the combinationThumbs up
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

starway7
#3 Posted : 4/15/2021 1:57:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hi starway7

If you use rue or caapi it always slows it down a little.
The big advantage with the e-mesh is that you only have to hit it once to take in the whole dose.
I find it very unpleasant to take multiple hits or using a lighter.
Just be careful when you first try that combination because you don´t need as much.

Have a gud one and i hope you love the combinationThumbs up

Have .... [YOU].. tryed the E mesh method?

From what ive read.. it takes you away so fast that you dont experiance the early less comfortable feelings...on come up...

I dont have an E mesh yet..but it looks easy to make..as i can use my ...60 watt e vic VCT mini temp control power supply if i get the proper atomier for it..

But really!...it has been long known that most people who smoke pure spice by itself.. in time... will want to use some caapi or rue to slow it down... some and make it a more navagatable experiance...

I was impressed by reports i read about the E mesh method...they said it was so fast they totally skipped over the early more uncomfortable effects straight into a visual vortex..and it was just like breathing air..no bad taste..But super fast effects!

I still like my... plenty vape... because its is such a clean and compleat vaporization of all the spice on the leaf material and can be used with lots of safe herbs like....passion flower...or many many other herbs...that can boost dreaming..improve sleep ..and improve your health...

I am a little concerned about the total saftey of this ..[mesh vape method].. because of its brutal speed of mind and body effects that come on so fast!

One report said...only 5mgs of spice vaped using the ..[mesh method].. almost knocked his head off!

That is brutaly fast! and i hope it doesnt cause people and health problems...

Th3_tRuTh
#4 Posted : 4/15/2021 2:14:38 PM

YĆ«gen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

I use an e mesh rig. I also make changa, and smoke harmalas regularly. My favorite way to fly so far is smoking a small bowl of changa (usually 50mg) and then vape a 20mg dose on the e mesh. It was an incredibly intense yet loving and body-heavy trip. The come down was way more interactive and I got almost just as profound an experience in that phase as I did during the breakthrough phase. The e mesh method is my go-to as I need the convenience and simplicity of the one-hit experience. I also have the palm and made a c cell cart which is really nice for microdosing and for pleasant MAOI augmented trips or even for taking a couple quick puffs while on walks through our nature preserve. Truly lovely little rig for small doses. I dislike the taste and heat of the carts but the convenience is just perfect small doses. I will still use my e mesh for anything from 10 to 35mg. I also feel like there is value in the differences between MAOI augmented trips and pure freebase breakthoughs. The experiences are vastly different and that rocket ship blast to hyperspace is part of that experience. I have had lots of ups and downs on the e mesh front so if you ever have any questions, I would be more that happy to help. I highly recommend changa, or any other safe methods of incorporating harmalas, just be safe as there are plenty of considerations with MAOIs. Safe travels.

starway7
#5 Posted : 4/15/2021 2:52:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
I use an e mesh rig. I also make changa, and smoke harmalas regularly. My favorite way to fly so far is smoking a small bowl of changa (usually 50mg) and then vape a 20mg dose on the e mesh. It was an incredibly intense yet loving and body-heavy trip. The come down was way more interactive and I got almost just as profound an experience in that phase as I did during the breakthrough phase. The e mesh method is my go-to as I need the convenience and simplicity of the one-hit experience. I also have the palm and made a c cell cart which is really nice for microdosing and for pleasant MAOI augmented trips or even for taking a couple quick puffs while on walks through our nature preserve. Truly lovely little rig for small doses. I dislike the taste and heat of the carts but the convenience is just perfect small doses. I will still use my e mesh for anything from 10 to 35mg. I also feel like there is value in the differences between MAOI augmented trips and pure freebase breakthoughs. The experiences are vastly different and that rocket ship blast to hyperspace is part of that experience. I have had lots of ups and downs on the e mesh front so if you ever have any questions, I would be more that happy to help. I highly recommend changa, or any other safe methods of incorporating harmalas, just be safe as there are plenty of considerations with MAOIs. Safe travels.

Very well said!...Thank you...

potnoble
#6 Posted : 4/16/2021 9:12:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For pure xtals i only use the e-mesh.
I don´t know about 5mg knocking your head off. There won´t be much effect unless that person
was talking about 5 Meo Dmt.
If you have taken a large hit of enhanced leaf in your plenty you know what to expect.
The process is just very effective.
And while harmalas make it a bit slower they also increase the power of the spice.
Give it a try and start low.
Some people just never really got their smoking technique right and once they use the e- mesh
or Gvg or whatever works for them they are very surprised by the power. Shocked
My only extremly uncomfortable experience was with the e-mesh and no harmalas.
It is not expensive and alot of fun. Thumbs up

Have a gud one
Hope you like it
Alexander Shulgin

starway7
#7 Posted : 4/16/2021 4:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive used spice for quite a while starting back in 2012 when i first got on nexus as starway6..

I eventually forgot my pass word.. because i relied to much on my computer to remember it and didnt have it written down ...[when the laptop died.. so did my memory of the password..]

I mostly have vaped spice using a ..chore boy or volcano wet pad using torch lighter..

This method always worked well for me....

But I always vaped using a small water pipe .. hopeing the water bath would trap any unwanted harmfull particles from entering my lungs..

And over a long period i observed many failed experiments with E juice and spice ...

I dont trust or like...[ E juice] ...and now finally they have found a way to vaporize spice by itself very eficiantly using the E mesh method!

This is a nice discovery!... now spice can be vaped in its ..[purity alone]..

To make spice consumption more efficiant and more healthy...is a plus !

I have an ...eVTC mini battery with temp control...i just need to find a mesh vape atomizer....to try with it..

Im still happy with my... plenty vape..and im learning how to use it better as time goes on..

The spice infused caapi leafe..ive used so far in my ..plenty.. has been vapeing very efficiantly!

but because it came from a spice tincture.[wasent shure of my dosage per dropper ?]....the ratio is way off because its ....[ very lightly infused] ! ..[but the plenty still picks up and vapes every molecule!]

producing a nice even buzz that last atleast 30 to 40 minutes...but this is probibly a threashold

to light experiance with the plenty,,

Far from the intense blast off experiance 30mgs would produce using the E Mesh method..

ill add a few drops at a time and see the effects rise..

potnoble
#8 Posted : 4/17/2021 6:44:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry i didn´t know that. There will be no surprises for you with the e-mesh.

Yesterday i was reading some old posts about harmalas and saw the username starway6.Big grin

Anyways i hope you have a wonderful day.
Alexander Shulgin