We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, what's up? Options

mescpowder
#1 Posted : 3/13/2021 6:10:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey y'all. I'm an aspiring psychonaut and have been seeking out some slightly more obscure drug experiences. I don't have an essay to write, but just wanted to say that I'm here to ask a question about my mescaline extraction and am generally a good faith actor. Pleased to meet you all!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/23/2021 5:43:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

We're pleased to have you. Definitely hope to learn more about you.

What kind of tek are you presently using for mescaline?

What drug experiences have you experienced so far.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 3/24/2021 1:24:14 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Welcome.

You're in luck - there's stuff going on here that could change your outlook on mescaline extraction completely.

I'd definitely like to hear your answers to the questions that Voidmatrix posed.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

phytogensis
#4 Posted : 4/15/2021 12:12:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm also new here and interested in the same, among others, don't want to hijack so happy for this to be moved elsewhere if appropriate. I'm phytogenesis. I am returning to the enthoegen space after some time away, years ago i planted Acacia maidenii and Acacia floribunda in my garden and 15yrs later I'm interested in developing a relationship with these plants. I have an extensive cactus collection and also lots of locally growing Pilocybe mushrooms.

I have previously tried the limonene dry-tek and a variation on Kash A/B but also don't mind brewing tea really in the scheme of things.

I'm interested in getting to know Syrian Rue and flexing my ancient chemistry skills and abilities, keen to learn from everyone and interested in participating in discussion rather than just reading, as i have for so many year.