We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Safety of Caapi/Rue alongside with morphine Options

TotalTotalness
#1 Posted : 4/13/2021 7:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello again to every nexus fan,

I'm trying to think of a way to get my butt off morphine one day.

But for safety's sake, please, share some of your insight with your dear nexian mate.

So, basically my plan is to do regular pharmahuasca sessions and inbetween do some microdosing of rue and caapi extract separate or in combination and with or without dmt additive.

What I wonder if any of you had experience in doing this and how did it affect you? How dangerous is it/what are the risks of doing it? Till now, I've done a heavy dose of ayahuasca around 12 hours after my last dose and before my next dose. Other than that. I think I might have had some syrian rue tea at some point, while on morphine, but not really sure if my memory is right.

Of course, when I take ayahuasca, I will be abstaining from morphine for as many hours as I can, setting my willpower into a forcemajeure mode. Meanwhile, when microdosing, I plan to take my morphium as regular with the difference of trying to lower my dose gradually. My dosing is generally
1 or 2 x 200 mg IV injections per day most of the time, but can vary from 1 x 100 mg injection to 3-4 x 200 mg injections per day, depending on my supply and my greedyness.

My plan is to gently weave off, while using the harmalas and dmt to cement a new approach to life, which doesn't involve the opiate crutch, that I depend on now and integrate some new hobbies/passions, which are going to let me forget the ancient doctor

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 4/13/2021 8:06:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I do not know about the interaction of harmalas with morphine, but I, being a recovering opioid addict, can say that DMT, especially 5-Meo-DMT helped exponentially in concert with a proper ween. My weening method has gotten me off with little consequence multiple times. My process is as such:

-Begin by reducing your dose by 25%, make this reduction every week. This will not be the most comfortable when you start getting to super low doses, but is very function-able.
-When you get down to your threshold dose, switch to Suboxone or Methadone, but not for long. You shouldn't be on either of these for longer than a few weeks, as they can be counterproductive, but are necessary due to their long-winded effects. Every 3 days, cut the dose in half, until you are taking .25mg of suboxone, or 1mg or morphine (morphine can take a bit longer, and I recommend that if you are having issues, that you decrease by 1mg a day). At this point, try abstaining for 36 hours, then 48. Continue extending your abstinence periods. In my experience, once you get to abstaining for 72-96 hours, you will be able to function normally without any of the crazy withdrawals. Of course, using plant medicines containing DMT or other tryptamines can also help this. I am also sure that using Kratom or Akuamma in a similar fashion could achieve the same results ad Sub or Methadone, but I did not discover the effectiveness of these particular plants until after I was off the opioids.

I hope someone is able to answer your question about the harmalas. I wish you the best of luck, friend. This journey is not an easy one, but if you follow the weening process, I am certain you will have the tools you need to have success.

May we continue to be blessed

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 4/14/2021 3:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a methadone maintenance patient. I take 120 mg methadone daily. I've been using harmalas and dmt for a couple years now with no adverse side effects. Safe journeys!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand