We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Storz and Bickel ....plenty vaporizer Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 4/13/2021 2:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The ..[plenty vaporizer]... has a reputation for being high quality and i remember good reports on Nexus a couple years back forvaping changa...

I just got a [plenty vape] just recently and tryedit out with some ..[dmt infused caapi leaf]]

Well..i used a light amount of leaf and stretched the dmt a little light..and results were not that great as i observed only a very small light amount of visable vapor come up?

[maybe im using the device wrong?] Wut? ... when i took a draw the flow felt a little restricted like a water pipe would act if you didnt remove your finger from the carberator?

I only mixed into the ..cappi leaf one and one half droppers of spice tincture thought was pretty strong....?

I concidered the 1 and 1/2 droppers strong because i previously put only 5 and 8 drops of the same tincture at a time into some choreboy pad ...and using a torch lighter it vaped fast and could easily see vapor appere in small water pipe..

Maybe i stretched the almost 2 droppers of tincture too far/? inthe amount of leaf i used?

Ive read on past nexus posts that ..[changa]... works great with the [plenty..vaporizer.

So mayed i got my ratios off.. concidering i was using a spice tincture in grain acohol?

I always have to alow the alcohol evaporate from whatever herb i infused it onto...

I appears that straight dmt will hard to vape through the [plenty] unless i use a material to infuse it on to?

Because the other way...using a torch lighter ..i can vaporize as little as only...3...to 5 ..drops of tincture and quickly get a visible vapor that is felt very strongly when taken in...

It appears that i must use a lot more spice when using an electrict desk top vaporizer with dmt/
and that seems wastfull of spice !

because im new to this vaporizor....I would like to be able to vaporize 10 15...or 20 mgs of spice in the plenty..but not shure it would work right?

Has Any one used the [plenty vape]/? any advice welcome!

[could there be a carberator control on the plenty ..i wasnt aware of?]

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/13/2021 3:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried my luck with Mighty vaporizer for some time. I succeeded in having exactly one breakthrough that required intense inhaling. It was my first breakthrough and very nice one, but the technique sucks honestly. 🙂 I believe this applies as well to Plenty.

Switched to direct e-mesh and for sub breakthrough trips e-liquid. Haven't looked back.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

starway7
#3 Posted : 4/13/2021 10:43:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With the.. plenty vape...being new to me... I discovered i had it set on wrong vape temp number 3...

I put it on number 6 and ....Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin ..!!

I take back everything i said.... The vape was super smooooth! and clean! the cleanest vape i ever experianced! Thumbs up

And i had spread the spice VERY VERY thin!!.. on the on the caapi leaf and it still gave me a nice gentle smooth buzz!

Not shure it will work as straight spice...in the pleanty..buts thats ok...

potnoble
#4 Posted : 4/14/2021 9:57:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi starway7

I own the plenty and the mighty.The plenty performs best on 5 to 6.
There is also the adapter for the dosing capsules which is just a smaller
bowl. You can pre-pack your capsules With some nice herbs and enhanced leaf for longer
journeys.
For pure xtals i don´t recommend it.
Hope you have alot of fun with your new spaceship. Big grin

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin