We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus! Options

breathingneon
#1 Posted : 4/14/2021 12:30:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all!

I’ve lurked for quite a while before finally making an account and here I am almost a year later with my first post…of hopefully many more to come.

In short, my interest in psychedelics was kindled when my best friend offered me to come trip on mushrooms with him. 2 grams later it seemed like a new world had opened up for me. Since then I’ve had multiple LSD trips, albeit they’ve been fun but not nearly as insightful, and several other mushroom trips. My last one of which lead to a fairly desolate and unpleasant form of ego death which has caused me to take some time off haha.

I’ve tried DMT once so far but messed up vaporization and nearly broke through but didn’t so that was pretty disappointing. But I've started moving towards the notion of growing my own plants and making my own extracts which is where I hope to be in a couple of years instead of having to rely on others.

These experiences have fostered an even greater interest in psychedelics, philosophy, magick, and plants/fungi which become all the more fascinating the further you delve.

Interesting question for those who have used Cannabis after trying psychedelics, has this altered your perception of being high? When I took a little too good of a bong hit, as someone who keeps tolerance to nearly none, I started having time distortions, visual distortions, such as light constantly getting brighter and darker when nothing was happening and seeing moving patterns on the carpet. It felt like I was on a strong LSD trip albeit fairly short and was incredibly overwhelming. However once I crested the worst of it and sat in quiet room it felt incredibly peaceful and welcoming and was by far the best I’ve ever felt on Cannabis (and the worst right before that haha). Nowadays I can always visually tell when I’m high by everything being more saturated, before I notice the effects in myself…but when I talk to others none of them ever say there is a visual component to Cannabis. It could just be at higher doses for those who’ve used psychs before but who knows…

I'm also planning on trying Salvia this summer...any tips?
"In the dark and the deep there are truths that can always heal"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/14/2021 1:18:28 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I definitely relate to what you are describing with the effects of cannabis after experimenting with psychedelics. Years ago, when I first noticed the effect, it seemed like I was more sensitive to the effects of cannabis. This is all anecdotal, of course, but the sensitivity never reverted back to its original state. I smoke almost everyday and still regularly trip (mostly with mushrooms lately) so it's just the norm now!

To touch on another of your points, don't be too discouraged by a failed blastoff with DMT. It can be tricky to get the hang of your preferred method of ingestion. A little trial and error and you'll have it down before you know it!

As for salvia, that is one I have yet to try so the only advice I have is to be in a place where you feel comfortable and safe (set and setting and all that). I hear it's pretty wild! Anyway, it is nice to meet you! See you around the forum.

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/14/2021 1:23:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome. We're happy to have you with us.

Regarding people having psychedelic experiences on cannabis, I have heard and read about such experiences though none have personally happened to/for me. There's an array of ways certain molecules can effect a general population, sometimes with outlier experiences where a small subset has a type of reaction/experience that most others don't with the same dosage. I think it's pretty interesting.

It's beautiful to hear you're already practicing sustainability. There are some pretty cool threads going on about some very intriguing projects individuals here are involved with.

Try smoaking DMT again...Big grin

We share a similar view relative to mushrooms and LSD. LSD has it's informing moments for me. Hut nothing gets me going more than engaging philosophic musings in my mind on mushrooms.Love

Again welcome. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽