We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Problem with DMT residue... Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 1/24/2010 11:48:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I smoked 20 mg not too long ago.

I took it in two decent sized hits, tripped, and then came back.

I looked at the pipe, and there was STILL a decent amount of residue in there (I cleaned my pipe before this trip, so there was NONE in there before).

I had a very odd experience. I didn't see much, just a few shimmers of tunnels, walls, etc.

I smoked the residue after and felt no effects (despite the amount of smoke filling the bulb to my oil burner).

This happens everytime though. No matter how long I light the thing and inhale, there's always leftovers.

I figured "well 20mg is a small dose, so I should be able to smoke it all" but I'm never able to.

Even on my "furthest" journey, I loaded up 80 mg into my burner, and puffed away. I had inhaled about 8 times (I don't remember hitting it the last 3 times that I did, my sitter told me) but I noticed there was still stuff in the pipe.

It was the most intense breakthrough experience of my life, and I would bet money that the amount left would also allow any of you guys to also breakthrough.

ANyone else have this problem of leftovers from a DMT trip?

I usually don't dose so low, but it was so beautiful. Had I loaded more in the pipe I would have kept going, but trying to get to my stash, weigh out more, and put it in the pipe would prove wayy too difficult while under the influence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Touche Guevara
#2 Posted : 1/25/2010 12:10:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried changa?

Angel_Above
#3 Posted : 1/25/2010 12:18:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not yet. I only have salvia and I'm not sure how smoking salvia/DMT would work so if I'm ever interested in mixing the two I just smoke sally outta the bowl and dimitri out my oil burner.

But since the DMT lasts for so many hits out of a pipe, wouldn't changa only last as long as the leaf mix you put it in lasts? Like putting DMT on top of weed.... what happens is the weed burns faster than the DMT (at least this is how I would imagine it) and then you could have wasted some.

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 1/25/2010 2:29:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Oilers aren't incredibly efficient, try the machine or the inpirator.