We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new member hey all! brief intro Options

xxStormWolfxx
#1 Posted : 4/12/2021 10:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey there too all! I've been doing some reading over the nexus over the last good part of a year or so now and I've only just decided too make an account! im here too learn and grow just like the rest of you Smile

im 30 from the UK(NI)! love most psychedelics, I've come too realise how strong the community is on here and how supportive they are too each other. so im glad too finally get too say hello and join your clan!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/12/2021 3:02:49 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey how's it going? Welcome to the forum!

The community here is great, I agree. So come on in and sit with us for a while! If you stick around long enough you'll encounter all sorts of interesting people from all walks of life and from all over the world. I think that is pretty incredible and I've always loved that about this place. Looking forward to hearing more from you in future posts!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/12/2021 4:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

xxStormWolfxx wrote:
hey there too all! I've been doing some reading over the nexus over the last good part of a year or so now and I've only just decided too make an account! im here too learn and grow just like the rest of you Smile

im 30 from the UK(NI)! love most psychedelics, I've come too realise how strong the community is on here and how supportive they are too each other. so im glad too finally get too say hello and join your clan!

Welcome welcome welcome!

Gimme a lil info on your psychedelic background. When did you first start using psychedelics? What was your first trip on? What psychedelic or entheogen is your favorite?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#4 Posted : 4/12/2021 4:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member and long lurker myself. This place is truly a remarkable catalyzer for self growth. Quiet inspiring isn't it Smile
Joining in and contributing to the nexus makes for a more wholesome experience.
Look forward to hear more from you.

xxStormWolfxx
#5 Posted : 4/12/2021 7:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you all very much for the warm welcomes!

things are going well my friends Smile

I have had only a few experiences with psychedelics from when I was younger someone gave me a bong of strong salvia that resulted in me laughing harder than ever! I gave truffles ago in the dam but that just didn't work out well as it was my first time there and tripping within 2 hours off the plane in a unknown territory lol suppose I started too get more into them with when I got home from travelling before all of this epidemic started, getting older and getting fed up with usual cannabis use and not really too interested in alcohol I needed some degree of difference in my life so I asked a friend if he could hook me up with some acid. after just 1 tab I realized that im supposed too be a trippy guy its what works for me it kind of goes hand in hand with a sense of realization too everything. that it brings out a better me helps me deal with my social anxieties, and its just a lot of fun to be honest!

(void)
my favourites would have too be acid, shrooms loved 2cb (never tried many others eg mescaline yet but maybe one day! i have a little peyote going maybe one day she will flower?) but dmt im still trying too get more familiar with it I've tried many different smoking methods but have now resulted in going for the e-vape way as my lungs really aren't what they used too be from smoking quite heavily over half my life, so last time I did it in a 2 foot glass bong its good as you can fill the chamber before smoalking Smile but as I over panicked myself a bit too much last time was an amazing experience never really believed it could make you feel like your going too die until it actually happens the strongest experience ever and it just brushed over me with so much loving intent as i thought looped worrying that my partner would come home too a cadaver laying on the bed I knew things would be fine but I had too take a break and build myself up exercise more and callous my mind too proceed with it again. its been 6 months and been training my body and mind eating better and generally thinking better I prefer too read more now, still I can hear it calling me back so maybe again soon and try a rue tea prier too see if it helps with the pre-flight anxiety Razz

so basically only had a handful of sub breakthrough experiences so far maybe talking about it on here will help me build the courage too go all the way!

so after just 1 tab I've been on a long journey from going hunting for wild shrooms too doing my own extractions. still I am a noob and appreciate any info or help or even just chat I may attain on here so many thanks too all for the warm welcome into this community.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/15/2021 1:58:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff! Thank you for sharing.

Do it again when it feels right. A heads up though, preflight jitters may never go away lol.

Blue lotus (tea, extract or part of an infusion/changa blend) alleviates anxiety surrounding spice encounters (as does CBD). Meditation too. Sometimes, one just has to go for it. Another option is having a session where one starts with a low dose and in the same setting works up to a higher one. Or, get "comfortable" with lower doses and then work your way up. Just some ideas.

My first three times (same night), over 10 years ago, was out a dry bong (no water) with the sandwich method. Will never forget that night...

I had the "I'm dead thought for a hot second the day before yesterday bahaha😅

I feel joy understanding how beautifully different molecules have positively affected you. I lean towards mushrooms and spice most often (I have plenty of LSD, rarely have the time for that long of a trip).

It sounds like your truffle experience was a trip in a trip lmao.

Thank you for sharing with us. Look forward to seeing where you gravitate in the forums.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 4/15/2021 6:33:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix, how much blue lotus you take?

Interesting idea. Blue lotus doesn't seem to be very active on it's own, but never tried to combine it.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 4/15/2021 1:01:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Voidmatrix, how much blue lotus you take?

Interesting idea. Blue lotus doesn't seem to be very active on it's own, but never tried to combine it.

When I would make tea, I'd steep 2g-4g. I have 50x extract capsules now and take one or two (they're 500mg each.

I find the effects pretty mild at the lower threshold of dosage, but it's still relaxing (potential for placebo effect). What amounts have you tried?

One love

xxStormWolfxx
#9 Posted : 4/15/2021 7:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Good stuff! Thank you for sharing.

Do it again when it feels right. A heads up though, preflight jitters may never go away lol.

Blue lotus (tea, extract or part of an infusion/changa blend) alleviates anxiety surrounding spice encounters (as does CBD). Meditation too. Sometimes, one just has to go for it. Another option is having a session where one starts with a low dose and in the same setting works up to a higher one. Or, get "comfortable" with lower doses and then work your way up. Just some ideas.

My first three times (same night), over 10 years ago, was out a dry bong (no water) with the sandwich method. Will never forget that night...

I had the "I'm dead thought for a hot second the day before yesterday bahaha😅

I feel joy understanding how beautifully different molecules have positively affected you. I lean towards mushrooms and spice most often (I have plenty of LSD, rarely have the time for that long of a trip).

It sounds like your truffle experience was a trip in a trip lmao.

Thank you for sharing with us. Look forward to seeing where you gravitate in the forums.

One love

I will have too give the blue lotus tea a try too see if it helps with pre-flight jitters Thumbs up
thanks for the recommendation!

I will meditate before the next time I try again

As for the trip in a trip on truffles I dont think ill ever forget being on the tram when the visuals kicked in properly the bars you hold onto when standing were meshing together at every corner the tram took Laughing

TGO
#10 Posted : 4/15/2021 8:34:55 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

xxStormWolfxx wrote:

I will have too give the blue lotus tea a try too see if it helps with pre-flight jitters Thumbs up

Right on! Let us know how it goes!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 4/16/2021 3:06:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xxStormWolfxx wrote:

For me the meditation is usually more important than the blue lotus, not to diminish the value of blue lotus. Just info for considerationSmile

One love