We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to look younger with NO CO$T! Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 4/11/2021 9:16:35 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

It happens to us all, even to the best of us. Bit, by bit, day, by day, we get a little older. Back in the day, I was like that song. "I'm sexy and I know it." Mind you, this had less to do with conceit and more to do with confidence. I worked out regularly and my stomach was flat with a 6 pack. So, I felt good about my self-image. Then again, your looks matter when you're younger. I had a dread of getting older, losing my looks.

Then, I blinked my eyes and 30 years have come to pass. 30 years, the amount of time my better half and I have been together. It's like I've been saying ever since we celebrated our 20th anniversary. You get less time in prison for murder.

Aaaanyway, I am 58 in December and I'm holding up pretty well. Not a grey hair on my head. My beard, on the other hand, snow-white. Go figure. I'm told my long beard looks distinguished. I love it. One day, I have a triple braid, the next just one. As an artist, in every sense of the word, it appeals to my creative nature and speaks of my multifaceted personality. Typical artist, always putting meaning in something, even facial hair.

Now that I've filled you in, allow me to share my secret to look younger. A few years ago, I was flying to the US to visit my folks. I sparked up a conversation with the chap who sat next to me, we got a little drunk and had a good laugh. At one point, age came into the conversation. He asked me how old I was. I was about 52 at the time. Don't know what possessed me, but I find myself saying 60! The dude does a double-take and says, "Man, you look fantastic for your age!"

And, there it was. The secret of how to look younger. Simply tell people you're older and you will never need to spend thousands on a facelift! lmao! Who wants to be 50 and desperately try to look younger, when you could be 60 and effortlessly look amazing!

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/11/2021 9:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahhah. 😄 What if they respond and say you look much older? 😏
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Duncan Disorderly
#3 Posted : 4/11/2021 11:11:58 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Hahhah. 😄 What if they respond and say you look much older? 😏

lmao! What if they say I look older? Shocked

As if.

That will never happen.

Ever.

I said.

EVER! Rolling eyes
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Ramma
#4 Posted : 4/12/2021 12:15:22 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

haha thats good writingSmile

Interesting fact; monks and ascetics shave their head and eyebrows, dont scultp the body (or get attached to it for that matter), wear a robe which hides the shape of the body, and walk mindfully not moving the shoulders side to side or taking a stance. All this considerably reduces atractiveness so it reduces the chance of women coming on to you. But without doubt the hard part is reducing one's own sexual desire.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 4/12/2021 4:01:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hilarious and clever! Think I'm going to adopt this philosophy...(I'm only 32😅Pleased

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 4/15/2021 6:09:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

For this method to be effective, the overestimation of one's age has to be realistic and also delivered in a non-facetious tone. I tried claiming I was 83 with the wrong tone of voice and the resulting broken nose has ruined my otherwise Adonis-like good looks.

Thanks, Dunc Neutral

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 4/15/2021 10:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
For this method to be effective, the overestimation of one's age has to be realistic and also delivered in a non-facetious tone. I tried claiming I was 83 with the wrong tone of voice and the resulting broken nose has ruined my otherwise Adonis-like good looks.

Thanks, Dunc Neutral

Was your broken nose a result of you telling that to an 83 year old, Adonis-look-alike? 🤣lmao

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽