We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DRINKING THE PSYCHEDELIC ACACIA TREES OF AUSTRALIA Options

JefFlux
#1 Posted : 4/10/2021 2:32:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought y’all might enjoy this interesting conversation that James W. Jesso hosted with a few local characters here about where the Australian psychoactive Acacia species fit into the local psychedelic scene and how our interactions with these species connect us to a deeper connection with the spirit of the land: https://www.jameswjesso.com/drinking-the-psychedelic-acacia-trees-of-australia-psychedelic-cafe-5/?fbclid=IwAR1goTSu03e3fP0QGs_DjGLAL3fC62K8nBkYv3Pu4MgmfLJV6CA5RqG2uv0

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 4/10/2021 4:08:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you so much for sharing this. Am watching it now and am really enjoying the perspectives and insights these gentlemen are exchanging on the topic. It was kind of serendipitous since the spice I vaped earlier today was extracted from Acacia. Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Loveall
#3 Posted : 4/10/2021 9:36:53 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks this is interesting.

You may want to delete the Facebook click ID info from the link for privacy reasons (just FYI in case you had not seen it already). I don't think anyone knows what info it carries once decoded.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 4/10/2021 11:03:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Loveall wrote:
Thanks this is interesting.

You may want to delete the Facebook click ID info from the link for privacy reasons (just FYI in case you had not seen it already). I don't think anyone knows what info it carries once decoded.

My thoughts exactly. Meanwhile, lick this clink instead: https://www.jameswjesso....alia-psychedelic-cafe-5/

Thanks for posting, JefFlux. I long to get in touch with my surviving acacias which are currently 1000 miles away in a more suitable climate.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli