We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pinocchio Options

Era/is
#1 Posted : 4/5/2021 9:05:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The fairy tale tells of a talking piece of wood. Already here you might be wondering what wood it is.

For example a mimosa trunk certainly speaksBig grin
If anyone has ever taken into consideration that the fairy tale (like many others) describes in an abstract way a whole procedure to obtain something that makes a fairy appear, perhaps they will understand that as a child you understand one thing, as adults another, the second level of reading.
When adults, however, we can see with the eyes of a child, so this says the alchemists.
After all, Collodi was an alchemist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio

There are those who connect the puppet to the pine tree and partly make no mistake.
However, as it would be dressed, red, white, green, with a pointed nose (a tree with thorns), hawthorn would come to mind.

https://www.springboard4...ok/herbs_hawthorne.html

It is a plant that contains phenethylamines and is a source of trimethylamine. Combining its components well with the others described in the fairy tale you could get some processing that would remind the mda.

As for the pine ...
... is a source of C7 - gasoline, the purest in existence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_jeffreyi - see 'uses' (zero point on the octane rating - exceptional purity of n-heptane distilled from Pinus jeffreyi resin Big grin )

Are you starting to believe in fairy tales?
...once upon a timeConfused

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 4/6/2021 11:07:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. I had never considered any of this before. If you have any additional info or theory to apply to this tale, or other similar ones, I'd love to read them. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Era/is
#3 Posted : 4/10/2021 7:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Very interesting. I had never considered any of this before. If you have any additional info or theory to apply to this tale, or other similar ones, I'd love to read them. Thanks.

Hi Mitakuye,
there would be many fairy tales to analyze.
Cinderella would call back the ash, which is an old and good way to bring out alkaloids for example.

My idea was to introduce to this hopeful view that there will be collaboration between interested parties.

I'm going to expose the reading levels of fairy tales, since I mentioned the first two. To sum up, as children we imagine a fairy world that can be understood by adults by understanding a simplified alchemical language.
Then describing the preparation of extracts that lead to illumination would lead to "forging the sword": collecting knowledge to access the third level of reading, that is, the preparation of the 'lapis philosophorum' using minerals. So the material elements (atoms) around us seen as intelligent entities would hold the access key to access the immaterial universes while remaining in materiality.

As they themselves, alchemists sought the elixir to obtain eternal lifeVery happy

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 4/11/2021 4:59:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love it. I wonder how much is in the Brother's Grimm tales.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Era/is
#5 Posted : 4/11/2021 7:53:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably once fairy tales and nursery rhymes were told to sow an idea that cannot be solved in time.
The human could set aside much of their culture, but the fairy tales would remain.

During his transformation, Pinocchio changes his reasoning in order to one day become a real child.
How many of us are wondering if all the ideas that cross our mind are truly ours. If they were induced we could consider ourselves puppets moved by invisible threads.

Perhaps we are not yet able to manage the greatness of our being and so we need help. However, I will remember that we are subject to good and evil ... ... perhaps the entities by making us go through multiple emotions want to teach us something.

We are all a bit Pinocchios, because moved by the threads we believe are our thoughts we think about living life, filling this shareware with comfort.
We all tell lies by being enticed by the land of toys: life without real knowledge. The carousel on which we go up in the land of toys is the way of life suggested by society.
As it is presented in the fairy tale, the deluded poor who think that life is adapting to the model of conscience imposed by a society that now only thinks about how to spoil itself, end up in a horrible place ... ... it is stupidity to guide us towards the death.

Plants, however, suggest other things, they teach us that we are not made to die, we are not made to remain puppets.

Thus in the fairy tale of Pinocchio 'Mastro Ciliegia' (sounds like master cherry) and Geppetto fighting over a talking piece of wood represent a chemical reaction, where Mastro Ciliegia, as he looks and is dressed, could be alcohol.
Taking a piece of talking wood, extracting the components with alcohol and then shaking the alcohol with the heptane would make sense if we consider the extraction of the alkaloids ...

donfoolio
#6 Posted : 8/25/2021 6:06:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a book by the Swiss author Sergius Golowin in my library.
I am not sure that it exists in English translation, but what this scholar says
is actually that fairy tales are ancient riddles and stories about
psychoactive plants.

Lots of examples of the Grimm's

Even the tales of other countries like "thousands and one night"
suggests drug-use.

I see that people come to interpret the Tabula Smaragdina like recipes for old-style
batteries, but I think that the human mind can interpret "a lot of stuff"
inside those stories.

There is an old alchemist poem which clearly identifies the philosophers stone
With amanita muscaria. It is quite incredible - but much less relying
on interpretations of chemical formula from nowadays than your proposition.

But as a game I love it!

Do you remember, the brave little tailor, where he eats some special marmelade
and kills seven flies at one blow. These seems obviously psychedelic, not?

Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

mariri23
#7 Posted : 8/25/2021 6:32:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

in the Koran there is the moment where Moises gets in doubts about his spiritual mission and ask god to send him a teacher. he is asking to send somebody who has more spiritual knowledge then himself,Moises, who is after all a prophet. god says to Moises to go where the two water meets, the confluence between the river and the sea. there he meets his teacher, al khidr an entity whose name means the green one and his associate with vegetation. now this entity that is vegetal, and is to teach Moises, is to be met at the confluence of two water... like when you mix mimosa tea with Syrian rue tea? and a lot of the teaching he then transmit to Moises is based on fear and faith, which is kind of the way these psychedelic soup like to teach things to people

Era/is
#8 Posted : 9/9/2021 9:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mariri23 wrote:
...these psychedelic soup like to teach things to people

Thanks for the comment.
Ancient, religious texts, fairy tales and tales often have in common the use of parables to explain in a veiled way the secrets kept for the sons of the doctrine.

Interesting your avatar. A bit like the green entity you mentioned could be minerally connected (immobile entities / dmt handbook) to one of the three 'geniums'.
In a nutshell, nitrogen, a spiritual entity on the one hand, monstrous on the other, a giant genius if understood the remote entities constituting the green lion, a symbol of death and resurrection if red (alchemy).

Dirty T
#9 Posted : 9/18/2021 9:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mariri23 wrote:
in the Koran there is the moment where Moises gets in doubts about his spiritual mission and ask god to send him a teacher. he is asking to send somebody who has more spiritual knowledge then himself,Moises, who is after all a prophet. god says to Moises to go where the two water meets, the confluence between the river and the sea. there he meets his teacher, al khidr an entity whose name means the green one and his associate with vegetation. now this entity that is vegetal, and is to teach Moises, is to be met at the confluence of two water... like when you mix mimosa tea with Syrian rue tea? and a lot of the teaching he then transmit to Moises is based on fear and faith, which is kind of the way these psychedelic soup like to teach things to people

The book of Revelation was said to be written by John during his exile to a remote island where the water is laced with a psychedelic fungus that has effects similar to DMT or Psilocybin, he was tripping when he wrote it. It's the most cryptic book in the Bible and also the one I believe to understand the most. It isn't all doom and gloom, it speaks of reincarnation and refers to this earth as hell where we are constantly resurrected. I know this isn't in the story itself but I believe it provides some insight to the writings. I also believe Muhhamed and Jesus to be the same person among other things that most 'religious bodies' disagree with.