We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Neither dead or alive, apnea and other questions Options

Bisy
#21 Posted : 4/3/2021 5:50:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry to jump into this one so late. Im very curious about the more intimate details surrounding the part where you questioned the security of your life. I hope im understanding and communicating this appropriately.

I have recently had a breakthrough that I experienced my death, chose to live, and I have so many questions about it..

Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Teamleary
#22 Posted : 4/9/2021 11:17:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I figured you would enjoy! Were you able to write up some trip reports? I'm looking foreword to reading about what you have to say.

Thank you!
I haven't written anything yet. So far, what has interested me most is that feel of making coexist this world and The Other. I guess that with low doses, I get the feeling of a peaceful harmony between the two worlds (whereas high doses make me completely lose sight of the ordinary world). For instance, I tried leaving some music on (something I never do on high doses) and the sound of the music felt "necessary", like, as necessary as any physical law. Like it was a part of reality the same way a fondamental wall is part of a building you know ? I should try to write right after next time.

Also: huge body high. Super sensual, borderline orgasmic at times.

(by the way, it's a band I adore and I'm pretty sure they design their music for aya trips: Bitchin Bajas.)
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#23 Posted : 4/9/2021 11:18:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
sorry to jump into this one so late. Im very curious about the more intimate details surrounding the part where you questioned the security of your life. I hope im understanding and communicating this appropriately.

I have recently had a breakthrough that I experienced my death, chose to live, and I have so many questions about it..

hey there! No worries!

woaw, that must have been SUPER intense!

As for your question: I'm not sure I understand it properly : ) You mean the feeling of my body "being in trouble" ?
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

PREV12