We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this a safe environment to smoke DMT in? Options

Marcolucid
#1 Posted : 4/4/2021 6:48:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After a taking a long break from DMT because i did not feel that well back than i would like to start smoking it again.
The only problem is that i moved in a new apartment (im in europe) during this time.
The building itself is very newly constructed compared to the one i was living in before.
Every room in it has at least on vent that takes and releases air , the kitchen even more.
The vents are there to provide enough fresh air in the rooms because the apartments in this building are build so close to each other and to reduce heating costs in the winter.
Since im not really well educated and do not now anything about this stuff i am worried about smoking anything in there , because i dont really now where it goes.
All i know is that i have to switch the filter of the ventilation system once a year, but i dont
know where it is connected to or leads after leaving my rooms.
I am not really a paranoid kind of guy but i also do not want any trouble since the world is crazy right now anyway haha.
I mean it is hard to think that someone analyzes the air of each apartment or finds something during maintenance but who knows.
The apartment would be greatly suitable for smoking DMT since its very quiet.
I am planing on only smoking small doses of DMT so nothing that can´t get out of controll and would have people for the case of emergencies, so it would be a pretty safe place i think.

My questions are :
What happends with the DMT while using for example a dab rig or and electric vaporizer after it vaporizes and is in and exhaled back in the air where the vents are.
If the vents takes the vaporized DMT air can the DMT be detected by something or someone?
Can it recrystallize in the pipes or somewhere else where someone could find it for example during maintanence?
How could i find out how the vent system works?
I would be allowed to smoke (normal stuff like cigarettes ) at the balcony but even than
there would be no way to prevent smoke from entering the apartment so one or two hits of a dab rig
should not be that bad right?

I hope someone can help me with this problem otherwise i think i won´t risk it.
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend .

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 4/4/2021 7:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Finding something in a filter during maintenance sounds like an almost zero possibility. What's possible is a neighbor smelling something funny and, rather than chuckle and decide to engage you in conversation at the next opportunity, decides it is their CIVIC DUTY to report said suspicious smell to some AUTHORITY.

Vaping your DMT will reduce this likelihood, as opposed to combustion. A test run with some sage or incense, gauging the response and then burning that same thing prior to vaping the DMT should be enough to keep you safe.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/4/2021 7:10:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

While I don't know how things work in Europe, I'd be hard pressed to think you have anything to worry about relative to smoking spice in that space.

When you smoke it, you should be holding it, almost ghosting the hit so that the greatest amount can be absorbed into your bloodstream. Anything you blow out I would think would be negligible and so small in trace amount that I doubt would register on any device to test such.

It won't recrystalize in any pipe, but will leave a trace door if it's been used.

Vape it, and there will be less smell.

Hope this helps.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Marcolucid
#4 Posted : 4/8/2021 6:19:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies.
If i have learnt something over the last couple years than that i should not take a risk
if i can´t really handle the consequences of my actions and i actually like the place i am in right now, because of that getting caught smoking would not be good at all.
I think i will just start to focus on meditation and sport more until im convinced that it is safe.

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 4/9/2021 4:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps you could find a quiet and secluded space in nature.

It might be a much nicer experience than inside an apartment.

Of course, don't put yourself at risk.

Good luck.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

M0K0
#6 Posted : 4/9/2021 10:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my friend, if you do it in one toke and hold in in your lungs until it is absorbed you should not be able to smell it a couple of hours later also the main thing to think about in my opinion is the risk of fire wich can be minimized by doing it in one toke and not tripping around holding hot tools.

Is the setting fine for your experience?
Test it out.
If you like it, stay if you dont like it, smoke somewhere else.
peace out--->
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 4/9/2021 1:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like a safe environment to me but the thing is since you're worried about it, it might give you a bad trip. Having thoughts like someone might smell it or someone might come while launching on dmt will quickly amplify and lead to worse thoughts and irrational paranoia and behavior, at least in my experience. It's best to do it when you're sure there won't be any disturbances.
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky