FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV161718
[HELP US CLEAN] Cleaning up the threads and posts Options

Voidmatrix
#341 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96635

My first time doing this. Uh, too sourcy?

One love

Ignore the above. I answered my own question and this one is probably fine.

One love
Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽

Trippy glass for trippy people.

downwardsfromzero
#342 Posted : 4/4/2021 11:20:11 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Chemical expertSenior Member

dragonrider wrote:

But i do think we should cut graham some slack when he finds out we decided to change his name to graham han-c-word.
There's another c-word that's far more taboo (for some reason) and is usually the thing referred to with that term, as in the northern English town of S"c-word"horpe. Just a heads-up Wink
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PedroSanchez
#343 Posted : 4/7/2021 10:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

But i do think we should cut graham some slack when he finds out we decided to change his name to graham han-c-word.
There's another c-word that's far more taboo (for some reason) and is usually the thing referred to with that term, as in the northern English town of S"c-word"horpe. Just a heads-up Wink

that is exactly how i read it Big grin

downwardsfromzero
#344 Posted : 4/8/2021 3:33:58 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Chemical expertSenior Member

Pointless thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t=96666&find=unread already cross-posted in acacia ID thread and picture doesn't exist anyhow. Delete.

PedroSanchez wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

that is exactly how i read it Big grin

Have to admit, I Laughing at the thought of that "Graham Han-c-word" too.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#345 Posted : 4/17/2021 7:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=96761

This on is a duplicate. It's in the faq where it should be.

One love
Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽

«PREV161718