We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Divine Tribe V4 Titanium Crucible Options

abrelosojos
#1 Posted : 5/21/2020 4:28:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Trying to find an upgrade from a Yocan. I did my research and between the TRVP / DTV4 / Molecule 22 i ended up purchasing the DTV 4. The other options looked great, etc. But were either pricier, unavailable and i just wanted something almost as easy to use as the Yocan.

First off, the titanium crucible is huge, i haven´t seen the SAI or other crucibles, but this is big enough, and gets hot really quick. I tried today with a friends Voopoo Drag, and as the mod is not mine, did not get to thinker with the settings, nor i needed it.

Two hits, and there i was biting an arm of a GOD, while wresting my inner self. I did not measure the dose, but the extra big crucible allows to eyeball it clearly fo what could be considered a low dose.

I know GVG is romantic, RDA is effective. But the simplicity of just cleaning the crucible with a Qtip gives me peace of mind.

Now i need a mod. As this is the first MOD i touched. I ended up running it in wattage mode at 35 w. After melting the spice on whatever the setup was that read 400f but not hot enough to vaporize. One instant later i said fuck, it. lets just shoot for a 1 hit breaktrough and amped it up. Still i couldn´t as the smoke was a bit hot and had to take another hit. 2 hits are better than 3. That is a win in my book.

Again, huge crucible, dropped the spice directly into it without problems.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

zikzak
#2 Posted : 12/7/2020 1:47:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos, did you have more trials with the V4 (Ti cup)?

abrelosojos
#3 Posted : 4/7/2021 9:14:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yep.

it´s a great tool. i haven´t find the need to pair it with a better MOD. i´m assuming i´ll gain more control and probably wouldn´t need to pulse to control temp. But it barely distracts me from the experience.

the huge bucket, makes it an efficient heating surface. It is a reliable 2 hit breaktrough. really easy to clean. 100% recommend.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 4/15/2021 1:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey bud, thank you so so much for sharing this highly valuable information. For a variety of reasons outside my control, I am unable to experiment with the e-mesh that appears to be very popular. With the fantastic success with the crucible, I may forgo the e-mesh all together.

I found it smooth, efficient and comfortable.

Thank you again.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

abrelosojos
#5 Posted : 4/26/2021 3:16:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix, Happy to help!

what mod are you using? i´ve heard great things about using dtv4 with a mod that supports arctic fox for real temp control. i´m curious about it. But at the same time is pretty efficient as it is.

how many mg did you dose?

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/26/2021 3:32:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos wrote:
Voidmatrix, Happy to help!

what mod are you using? i´ve heard great things about using dtv4 with a mod that supports arctic fox for real temp control. i´m curious about it. But at the same time is pretty efficient as it is.

how many mg did you dose?

I am using an Aegis Legend since I had it sitting around. It was pretty perfect. Temp control seems to be pretty on point and I can't complain.

The first attempt was 10mg, second 12mg, and the last time 15mg. I've found that in order to avoid needing to take more than one hit, it helps to fire it before inhaling, release, then fire again while inhaling. That way it all gets vaped and is ready for ingestion. Again, good looking out on finding this gem Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

abrelosojos
#7 Posted : 4/29/2021 11:25:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

do you breakthru at those doses?

i think i´m dosing a little bit too much jaja 2 months have passed since my last experience and i´m still kind of in awe.

saludos!

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 4/29/2021 11:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos wrote:
do you breakthru at those doses?

i think i´m dosing a little bit too much jaja 2 months have passed since my last experience and i´m still kind of in awe.

saludos!

I have in the past a select few times (as if They really wanted to take me), but not normally. I have been doing lighter doses for the most part lately, and mainly smoalking changa, which I'll usually go light to sub-breakthrough.

Hahaha that tends to happen from time to timeSmile

One love