CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV333435
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

Th3_tRuTh
#681 Posted : 3/16/2021 12:43:49 PM

YΕ«gen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Anyone here using a DNA 75c mod? If so, would you mind sharing your current setup and settings?

Please and thank you.

I just ordered a Dovpo Mono SQ because the Geekvape Aegis Solo I have has had some major issues.

UPDATE: I rebuilt my rig using the fitted mesh method with #120 mesh. 60w, TCR set to 130, 200c, and vaped 15mg achieving an experience equal to what I would expect with that dose. I am going to bump the TCR up to 140 and shoot for a BT this evening. Then when the new mod arrives, I will use the same settings to see if there is any difference and continue to make minor adjustments to the TCR as needed.

UPDATE: I recently purchased a Dovpo Mono SQ. It's a DNA 75c device. The Evolv chipset is incredible. The mod is a bit pricey and most will probably not be interested in spending the money on it, especially those who are using something like the Aegis Solo and not experiencing any issues. However, anyone who has had issues getting this method to work consistently may want to check this out. It requires a free software called Escribe to customize and setup profiles but you can literally build your themes and profiles from the ground up. If you are familiar with TCR settings (a must if you are using the fitted mesh or the long strip methods), then you can use Escribe to build your own profile by customizing the TCR settings in Escribe. All I did was build a profile for 304 stainless with a TCR of 140, set the temp to 392f (200c). The temp control and ramp time on this thing are perfect. I don't have to prefire it, and it vapes the dose perfectly. I was super nervous at first because I had no idea how much variance there would be between the two devices but once I got the theme and the profile built, I didn't have to change anything or tinker with it, it just worked. Flawlessly. Highly recommend!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Woolmer
#682 Posted : 4/6/2021 8:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm having some issues with my vape. I bought a USV-L second hand but the VO chipset will not allow me to fire with the small amount of liquid (dmt) loaded onto the mesh. It often says the coil is dry and refuses to fire. If it ever does fire it does a terrible job at maintaining temperature. As soon as I inhale it seems to lose all power. I'm wondering if this is an issue with the chipset or something else I am not figuring out.

To note I am using SS316 300 micron mesh and wotofo profile 1.5

Loveall
#683 Posted : 4/6/2021 10:01:23 PM

πŸ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

Woolmer wrote:
I'm having some issues with my vape. I bought a USV-L second hand but the VO chipset will not allow me to fire with the small amount of liquid (dmt) loaded onto the mesh. It often says the coil is dry and refuses to fire. If it ever does fire it does a terrible job at maintaining temperature. As soon as I inhale it seems to lose all power. I'm wondering if this is an issue with the chipset or something else I am not figuring out.

To note I am using SS316 300 micron mesh and wotofo profile 1.5

Are you using the mesh that came with the wotofo profile? I had similar issues intermittently cutting my own mesh, but never with the stock mesh.

Do you make/load liquid DMT? Are you using 96% ethanol? Thanks.
β€œ... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

Woolmer
#684 Posted : 4/7/2021 7:16:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, I am using my own mesh that I cut myself. Perhaps I should try the stock mesh.

I did not mean that I am using a liquid. I just meant that due to the usual dosage of dmt the goo that I load is such a small amount compared to what is normally vaped when vaping e-liquids that possibly this is the reason the chip does not pick it up.

Loveall
#685 Posted : 4/7/2021 9:33:00 AM

πŸ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

Woolmer wrote:
No, I am using my own mesh that I cut myself. Perhaps I should try the stock mesh.

I did not mean that I am using a liquid. I just meant that due to the usual dosage of dmt the goo that I load is such a small amount compared to what is normally vaped when vaping e-liquids that possibly this is the reason the chip does not pick it up.

Ok. You may be right about the mod possibly being confused. I would test the stock mesh, if it behaves like your cut mesh that may be the case. Or you can try fiddling with the settings, maybe try fixed wattage (starting low like at 5W). I've played around with fixed wattage (aegis legend) and it seemed to work (tested just our to curiosity, I still use TC by default).
β€œ... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

«PREV333435