We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to here Options

jimbosmith316
#1 Posted : 4/4/2021 5:53:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Open to all that the community has to offer. I am a reader first then as a last resort ask questions. I can only give my experience and learn from others! Safe Travels to All

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/8/2021 2:26:06 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

You have certainly come to the right place. The Nexus is full of strange and wonderful things which includes the people, the experience(s), and the vast collection of knowledge and advice. Over the years, this place has proven itself to be a very valuable resource for me and countless others. I hope it can do the same for you!

Feel free to share your experience(s) with us, if you feel so inclined and are comfortable doing so. Anyway, it was nice to meet you. See you around!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Sinbad
#3 Posted : 4/8/2021 4:25:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend!
Sinbad is an entirely fictitious character I created for role-playing someone sailing their own consciousness as if it were the 7 seas. Also, the semi-colon was meant to be abused; incorrectly even!