We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cross tolerance /cubensis Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 4/3/2021 4:20:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it appears that there is a cross tolerance with cubensis. Just guessing but 2.5 grams produced barely noticeable effects..

I kinda gotta know just how severe it is, so I'm gonna hit it a little harder in a day or two.

After that, I gotta get the tolerance issue taken care of.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 4/3/2021 4:52:15 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

It’s recommended to wait 4 days minimum to avoid tolerance build up. I find even a week I can sometimes still have a slight tolerance built up.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Bisy
#3 Posted : 4/3/2021 5:09:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, under normal circumstances, that should be plenty. I however have taken it way too far, and am sharing for educational purposes.

Jagube
#4 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT hasn't been proven to produce tolerance to itself, so it's interesting it would produce tolerance to psilocybin.

I've had mushrooms a day or two after aya and they seemed less powerful, but I thought it was just that their magic couldn't come out fully in the shadow of the stronger experience (at the dosage used).
I.e. that the effect was more psychological than pharmacological.

Bisy
#5 Posted : 4/4/2021 7:27:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was always under the impression that not only did dmt build little to no tolerance, which was supported by information written about it, but I really did get extremely extreme and irresponsible.

In fact, to call it tolerance might even be inaccurate, I dont know much about synapses, but they're prolly not bulletproof, and I guess thats a really important part of the information im sharing.

So weather its tolerance or numbed, damaged receptors. It seems to be affecting the effects of both substances..

I did also notice that something pretty insignificant triggered a little depression that was out of proportion to the event..

Maybe I'll skip the trying more cubensis and just give it a break. But then again, ive already come this far, if what im experiencing is a dangerous result of abuse, thats valuable information that we all need to know.