We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ordering lab ware Options

Dreamweaver458
#1 Posted : 4/3/2021 12:28:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Question about ordering lab ware online.

anyone ever got a visit? on a list? have you ordered online in the same place? amazon? also what are you ordering on there?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SawdustAndHoney
#2 Posted : 4/3/2021 1:38:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's hard to say if we don't know where you're from. Generally as long as you don't buy huge amounts to a private address then there should be absolutely no problems. Even Texas' laws changed about this.

Dreamweaver458
#3 Posted : 4/3/2021 1:53:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SawdustAndHoney wrote:
It's hard to say if we don't know where you're from. Generally as long as you don't buy huge amounts to a private address then there should be absolutely no problems. Even Texas' laws changed about this.

huge amount of chemicals or lab supplies too? in the US. like have you ordered half a lab glass on there.i imagine amazon is cumulative? since it tracks your past orders.

concombres
#4 Posted : 4/3/2021 5:49:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try shopbvv.com

They are more geared towards large scale medical concentrate/wax extraction but will likely have most of what you need. Without the threat of LEO stings on eb@y or @mazon your biggest concern will be nosey shipping companies.

shroombee
#5 Posted : 4/3/2021 6:48:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Try shopbvv.com

They are more geared towards large scale medical concentrate/wax extraction but will likely have most of what you need. Without the threat of LEO stings on eb@y or @mazon your biggest concern will be nosey shipping companies.

I haven't had luck with them. I purchased 200 proof USP grade ethanol and it arrived in an unsealed container which looked like it had been tampered with. The plastic seal at the opening of the plastic bottle was ripped and had cuts in it, like a pocket knife had been used. Ethanol had also leaked out of the bottle during shipping.

I sent photos and they sent me a replacement. Same issue. No way I would trust this ethanol is safe for humans. Thumbs down

concombres
#6 Posted : 4/4/2021 12:50:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
concombres wrote:
Try shopbvv.com

I haven't had luck with them. I purchased 200 proof USP grade ethanol and it arrived in an unsealed container which looked like it had been tampered with. The plastic seal at the opening of the plastic bottle was ripped and had cuts in it, like a pocket knife had been used. Ethanol had also leaked out of the bottle during shipping.

I sent photos and they sent me a replacement. Same issue. No way I would trust this ethanol is safe for humans. Thumbs down

I have not dealt with them for solvents. I have a shop that resells for them locally and the equipment has all been fine so far although i have not tried ordering anything too expensive.

There are other shops that are similar that may be better. Just look for "extraction supply" shops in states with legal medical/recreational marijuana.

I could be off base here but it seems like shops catering to people extracting concentrates are less likely to ask questions about glassware purchases and that is the main point.

Tidal
#7 Posted : 4/4/2021 6:58:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Isnt this against the rules (thread about buying a product dmt-related or so) i dont really know since im new tho

concombres
#8 Posted : 4/4/2021 8:16:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tidal wrote:
Isnt this against the rules (thread about buying a product dmt-related or so) i dont really know since im new tho

As far as i know the rule is no sourcing plant matter or drugs. Lab equipment suppliers should be fine because the items they sell are legal and have many uses.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 4/4/2021 10:41:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Attitude Page wrote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.

Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 4/4/2021 11:15:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The lab supplies are technically legal but talking about it on a "drug extraction web forum" maybe isn't super smart, depending on your intended future actions.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

awalmartbag
#11 Posted : 4/11/2021 10:40:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It really shouldn't be a problem.
You wouldn't get put on a list for going to Home Depot and buying a piece of pipe because it can be used to make pipe bombs.