We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsa+dmt combinations Options

Seeingisbelieving
#1 Posted : 4/3/2021 3:29:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this combination safe? I searched through the wiki and the webs and cannot find a trip report. I'm sure someone on this site has a bit of experience and may enlighten me why nobody is doing this considering a lot of people love lsd+dmt.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

King Tryptamine
#2 Posted : 4/3/2021 9:46:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For me personally who's abused dangerous drugs chronically, heavily and done some near fatal combinations in the past I'd refrain from combining these two drugs in one go since it puts the cardiovascular system under a bit of strain. They both act as moderately strong vasoconstrictors, especially the LSA if still in seed form combined with other lysergamides. If it were me I'd have to be more cautious incase of a serious side effect like stroke or heart attack but a lot of people can get away with more abuse than others. It varies from person to person, look at 5-MeO-DMT or cocaine for example some people can take large amounts over extended periods of time while others may take it once or a few times and end up dying as a result. With this combination I think it's relatively safe but I'm not taking no chances anymore.

LSD is a lot more preferable drug than LSA since it has a lighter body load IMO and a much more profound experience than LSA, IMO. LSA is a little, meh. It's psychoactive and borderline psychedelic but doesn't come close to LSD in these aspects so this is why I think a lot of people prefer it on it's own and combined with other drugs like DMT.

Seeingisbelieving
#3 Posted : 4/3/2021 5:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the feedback King! I'm fairly young and exercise regularly. I'm interested in exploring the creative facets of the lsa experience and am planning some low dose experiments. I know lsa is fairly mild at lower doses and has the potential to be a very heavy experience at higher doses . I knew about the vasoconstriction risk so I wanted to discuss further regarding health complications, if anyone has had any.