We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A collection of rounded shapes to my left side. Options

ColorfulElfBoy
#1 Posted : 4/2/2021 4:04:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In one of my experiences I was in the kaleidoscope tunnel/waiting room, whatever you want to call it, and to my left, as if someone was standing very close to me was this collection of shapes, the shapes were rounded as in having no sharp corners. It was embraceing me and I felt a strong concept of it being there for me and as if it's always been there. My own words during that experience were To the effect of "I'm not alone, I always thought I was alone". It's been a couple years since that experience so I don't remember the literal words, but it was very much the concept that this being was there with me even though in my sober state I am often alone and feel it.

Is anyone able to shed light on such an experience?

I also was being positioned into various hindu like positions or poses. As if someone was grabing my arms n head and positioning them.

Idk what to think of such experiences. Perhaps I was just influenced by things I've seen online. Or perhaps there really is a being next to me. I've no idea lol.

I should also add the age I was introduced to dmt and lsa is 33. I was during this time learning about kundalini and saw that the spine has 33 segments, and my ex gf told me that 33 is a number that means you're in touch with your guardian angels. I also have taken a few screenshots of my pc during lsa trips, one of them I named I'm 33 Smile And later looking at it saw the date of 03/03/2020. Very strange coincidences.. Tho I know on Lsa numbers and links or almost unbelievable coincidences seem to just jump out at you, so I'm still unsure of all this.

I've been sober for a fair amount of time now and it all seems silly, yet I experienced it all. There are other experiences I've had on lsa that seem like the universe or my surrounding are talking to me through coincidences. And ofcourse when sober, you just don't know what to make of such things. After all I was intoxicated in a way. As you can tell, I'm confused about my experiences with psychedelics, as I'm sure we all are. But I do have a few bits of physical evidence... I have the screen shot. And I have a rice krispy sweet wrapper that on an lsa trip got stuck on my foot. It roughly reads, "it's with you aries" I'm born in April, so that was weird.

I can upload both images, tho I am hesitant as even to myself it seems just... weird...
I have another experience on lsa that is messed up in a way, a yogurt wrapper that reads, "why did the skater quit? He got bored", this like the other wrapper that stuck to my foot, was in my hand during the trip, the image is of a cartoon yogurt tube called Ollie... My childhood friend called Ollie killed himself a bit before I had this lsa experience.

Seems ridiculous I know.. I do have the pics tho. Not quite sure how to upload them here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ColorfulElfBoy
#2 Posted : 4/2/2021 5:19:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So here are the images. The first is the sweet wrapper that got stuck to my foot on an lsa trip. I know it's not perfectly spelling out it's with you aries, but its damn close. I have not ripped this wrapper to get that text, it was some random bit of rubbish that stuck to my foot when walking out of my room. Quite a coincidence. But then perhaps I'm the one making these connections..

The second is the screenshot I took on a lsa trip while being depressed about my age, but on an lsa trip you, or at least I get very positive, and I felt a need to screen shot my pc screen at this time and named it I'm 33 with a smiley. Only later when looking at it did I notice the date. I think the image might be hard to see here, but it's there.

The 3rd is a picture of the yogurt tubes, I can't find my personal picture I took atm but it's right there on the left. "why did the skater quit, he got bored". This is also a message I read on an lsa trip, and as I mentioned my friend ollie had recently killed himself.

I know these could very well be me making connections myself under the influence of lsa which in my opinion is a neurogenic stimulator/connecter. But I think I should at least put my experiences out there, perhaps it will be of interest to those of you with more experience than me.

Seeingisbelieving
#3 Posted : 4/2/2021 5:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems to me that you have a knack for pattern recognition. Have you tried making art after ingesting lsa? I'd be curious to know if you have and what kind of connections you could make with shapes and patterns under the influence. I'll be conducting my own lsa art experiments in the fall once I harvest my plants.

ColorfulElfBoy
#4 Posted : 4/2/2021 10:14:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've not no.

But I agree that lsa must really enhance that aspect of the mind. As when these coincidences happen it really feels like the universe is talking to you through your environment.

I still don't know what to believe with the experiences I've had on dmt and lsa. The coincidences that happen at times are hard to believe. But then I try to take it with a grain of salt.. As I am high on a psychedelic. Probably there are such coincidences like these happening all the time and in a sober state we just ignore them.

What I do no doubt experience on lsa, (and I apologize for chatting about it rather than dmt here lol) is a connection of concepts and ideas. The world just starts to make sense. I know that lyrics are incredibly easy to come up with on it. I also notice my ear become very Intune musically, and sencse of smell vastly increased. It must be making connections in the brain that allow everything to work at a higher level. I really look at lsa as fual for the nervous system. And with that added energy your brain just views making various connections as worth it, where as sober it would probably be dangerous for it to use so much energy and make possible wastefull connections.

Seeingisbelieving
#5 Posted : 4/2/2021 10:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with you regarding making connections under the influence of psychedelics. It is why I like to be outdoors in nature for most of my experiences. Truly breathtaking.

Do you have a lot of experience vaping dmt while under the influence of lsa?
I cant find any experience reports regarding mixing the two.
If you do have experience do you mind elaborating further?

ColorfulElfBoy
#6 Posted : 4/3/2021 12:25:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No I've never combined them, I do know that lsa will stop you being able to trip on dmt, apparently it gives you a tolerance to other phycadelics for awhile. Idk if it will work or not.

I have combined lsa with other things like coffee, dmae, weed. It in my experience potentates other substances. But due to that I personally wouldn't want to mix it with anything serious, it for me can push negitive thoughts just as much as positive. I wouldn't want to tip the positive experience into a nosedive.

If you ever do I'd like to know your experience Smile

ColorfulElfBoy
#7 Posted : 4/3/2021 1:15:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

One more thing I think I should add is I was regularly taking pics of my pc screen on lsa trips as the numbers/dates but seemed important at the time.
I was slowly filling up my desktop over a few weeks with them, then the final one that was also the last bit of space on my desktop was taken. I named it "it's mothers day and I'm complete" As it was mothers day, and I felt a very strong sense through my trips that I was complete on that day. Compleate in my ideals and innerself. And strangely my desktop filled/complete with screenshots.

After this I had one more trip, I wrote "make the leap of faith into the dark" on my guitar pickguard. Coincidently I had previously put a sticker of a star on that pickguard, after I wrote that I noticed I'd written it right next to that star, but the sticker had basicly come off leaving the residue of the sticker, so a black star or you know like not lit up as it had fallen off. I found that quite intresting as I did not intend to do that.
And here's the part that was fucked up, about an hour after this my pc whent pop. It broke, and I was left basicly in the dark internet wise for two days till I got a replacement, the internet is my only connection to most my friends family n entertainment.

I've recorded these experiences on cam a short time after it happened. As It really was shocking to me that I had done this screenshot stuff, them all having various concepts and titles, and the dates that seemed to jump out at me. Finished filling the desktop and felt a great sense of compleatness. Then wrote make the leap of faith into the dark on my guitar, and an hour later I'm for all intents and purposes actually in the dark after my pc popped.

Funny thing is during that two day time away from the internet I cleaned my room, something I have great difficulty with normally.

Also some time after this when I had sorted and rearranged my room out and got my new pc. I went on another lsa trip, and this time in the corner of my eye I saw the reflection of the pc light that flashes... on my guitar, right where that star was. I've got the video.... I recorded it as it just seemed insane to me that after rearranging my room and going on another trip after basicly being forced to face the dark, there was that guitar in the perfect spot to get the reflection of my pcs light in place of that sticker of a star. like I said I got it on video.. I would like to share it but it has me in it 😯 So best not to..

Thats one of the craziest things thats ever happened in my life tbh. Though I'm fully aware it may come across as crazy and It's also hard to get a real idea of what I'm on about just through text. But hey, where else am I going to share these experiences without looking totally nuts lol

Seeingisbelieving
#8 Posted : 4/3/2021 3:02:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll definitely be busting out my delay and loop pedals once I get a hefty harvest of seedsCool

I will have to do some more research to find lsa+dmt combinations. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested in an experience like that.

Are you aware of the new research involving brain scans and psychedelics that have been coming out of the Imperial College London? They are finding that psychedelics allow communication (connections) between areas of the brain that are usually NOT communicating! Some people who are suffering from schizophrenia experience similar things as you regarding random connections and meaning between unrelated objects.

Are you still experiencing these synchronicities?

ColorfulElfBoy
#9 Posted : 4/3/2021 4:28:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not but I will have a look if you can send a link.

And yeah, hope you enjoy 😜 On lsa I can literally smell the metal frets on the fretboard, thats when you know you're high lol!

I would say my connections are more built up through my sober mind, and when I get a boost through lsa, even things like alcohol, I'm able to experience that concept far more viscerally and directly. I've a fair amount of add, and when I say fair I mean a lot, it's a serious issue in my life that I've never had help with. But I believe through that struggle I've been trained in a way to be as efficient as possible in my concepts and linkagdes (that word looks wrong) But you understand. I am very skeptical about just about everything, so running with an idea that isn't truthful to me is not only not in my nature, but is very stressful. I don't have the energy to go down paths of thought that might be fantasies for lack of better word. Truth be told, most of my posts are under the influence of either lsa or alcohol. I feel very uncommunicative in my sober state. And I know thats the add, as it's stressful to defend my ideas and concepts sober, so I rarely let them out, even in an understanding place like this.

I'm going off topic...
So only on lsa have I ever experienced these synchronicities.
Yet I have looked up that word, and I wouldn't describe them as lacking a physical connection and only being meaningful in an intoxicated state, because when I experience these things I try to note them down, be it in text or picture or video. And they come across as serious experiences from a sober and energy less state. I don't think these are just me connecting distant dots to form a personal narrative, and the very fact I can describe the concept of synchronicities and see what you're saying, I think shows I'm not just going with my own narrative. I understand the concepts of self deception, and have to the best of my ability documented my experiences in physical form.

Tho I know.. perspective can change everything. I know that some people experience synesthesia, the same concept right? I know no matter how honest I am with myself, it's still possible to be fooled by your experiences. And is part of the reason I should post these things, as from another perspective I could very well be believing in nonsense.
I would say that I'm not believing either. I am open to what ever is true. But I have to say, there are physical things that have happened to me on lsa trips, as I have described. And At this point I'm just rambling with the fuel of alcohol lol, sorry man. Enjoy your input though.
Thats everything, communication..

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 4/3/2021 5:24:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think your experiences are definitely relevant. I do not know why these experiences happen or if they are anything but delusions but sometimes it seems like I can use these experiences to predict what is going to happen before it happens. It sounds crazy but I feel that way sometimes. Synesthesia is an experience of blended senses. If you've ever experienced dmt, you have experienced synesthesia.

This is research compiled byDavid Nichols that I believe should be required reading if you're going to be tripping and asking questions. I'm looking foreword to more of your trip reports!