We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The numbers mason! What do they mean? Options

HagRaven13
#1 Posted : 4/1/2021 10:26:00 AM

laughter is the best medicine

Hey y’all been a while! due to my access being cut off, since I mainly use to post on my down time at work, until my job started to monitor web viewing lol But this is a trip report from about a year ago that I’ve been recounting on and trying to find anyone who had a relate incident or insight.

To make the background short and sweet i consider myself very experienced in almost all psychedelics and have taken heroic doses of the mains, but nothing compared to this(mdma)

The day of the trip started with me getting off work at around 8am after a 12 hour shift, I had arranged to do mdma that night with a few of my friends. so right when I got off I drove about a hour away to meet up with a friend who was also a dealer/middle man and said he could get me the stuff. When I got to my friends house tho sadly hos boy wasn’t up so we had to wait a while. Just so happens my friends was selling k at the time and was offering me quite a bit. After about an hour another buddy comes over who was a former army medic, and offered to give me an IM of k, which I was sketched out at first but I knew he had experience and it’s always been on my bucket list, so I did about a .1 and pretty much kholed but nothing to memorable other than being scarier then facing and accepting my fears, also complete dissolution...weird substance lol

After I come to sobriety my friend says his boy is ready so I drive another 30 minutes to him, chat it up for a while, then go drop my friend off and head home. By this point it’s probably 6-7pm and I’ve been up for nearly 24 hours. So right when I get home my friends, J, B and T all are very ready to take it and get to making some music.

At around 8 I take about a .2 of this white crystal and the first 3 hours were pretty normal mdma stuff, made a few songs, had good convos, hugged the floor you know. and then at around 11 I take another .1 to keep it going. so then as we’re chilling listening to what we just made we decide to roll and blunt cause why not. This is where stuff got crazy, as were smoking this blunt still listening to our music I’m just staring of into space(my living room wall)melting and all of a sudden I kinda feel like the smoke is being pulled towards me and as I focus on it I start seeing numbers and math equations floating in it, as I see this I ask my friends if they’re seeing it to and they look at me like I’m crazy(rightfully so) and they ask me to elaborate, at this point there were equations written on the tv and numbers flying at me in waves, not enough time to focus on them just floating around and by. I try to explain this but just end up getting captured by the awe of the moment. They go up stairs and work on another song while I stayed down stairs just staring at the blank tv, which to me looked like it had tv shows in the shadows, can’t really remember what they were about just kept switching. Then the most profound thing happened, I decide to close my eyes and once I do I see these swirling colors like neon purple and blue and white, as I’m observing them they morph in to what I called in my head “of that’s psychedelic ghandi” and right when I said that to my self a regular image of ghandi prevades through it smiling, I opened my eyes in disbelief, but to find everything relatively normal. After this I go to write in my journal but as I open the pages I see picture perfect images of tigers and dragons like they were drawn on the paper so I couldn’t even write. My friends come back down stairs and I’m telling them about what just happened and such, when I start to notice it looks like they’re all wearing gold Harry Potter type glasses, and one with a monogram, so weird, it looked like they were wise old men, weird stuff like this persisted till I made one more song and the trip fading as I went later down to relax.

All in all my favorite and most powerful trip on any substance, I think it was a combo of the mdma sleep deprivation and thc, because I repeated the experience recently to somewhat the same effect but that’s another story lol

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had very strong mdma trips or seen these types of visuals on anything else. God bless if you made it thru sorry it’s so long.

Side note: just learned me and ghandi have the same birthday and I’ve been super into Hinduism since that trip lol

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!