We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
caapi leaf tea powder... Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 3/29/2021 2:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive had success last night on first try using [[[Black peruvian caapi leaf]]] as a dream inducer!

At first i mixed a little tea powder in a shot class with water before bed time ...drank the mixture
and could feel it working within 5 to 10 minutes....

then after 40 minutes i vaped a low dose of DMT...[8 drops of DMT tincture in alcohol]..into a volcano wet pad]

After allowing the alcohol to evaporate compleatly ...i vaped only part of the DMT in the stainless pad...

I felt the spice come on fast but gentle...showing that the caapi leaf was controlling the come up..

I sat down ..[very relaxed].. on this low dose experiance ..i felt no come up anxiety at all!.. and sat there in a near ...catonic state.. observing room that appeared somewhat rounded in shape with a shiny plastic look...

I dont think i vaped more than half of the 8 drops of tincture but still i could feel it for over 45 minutes...

It was a nice feeling ...like my brain wrapped itself around my body in a gentle embrace!

I then went into a room full of black lights and posters around the walls...i still felt great as i layed down i felt as if i may fall asleep..

The darkness of the room blunted the visuals though..

Next time ill do this in a lit up room for better visuals..

This was quite a nice experiance using so little DMT....

I also went to sleep great and after 4 hours woke from my first vivid dream...

I then put just a little caapi tea powder under my tounge for several minutes.. and rinsed it down with water...

In the remaining 4 hours i had 4 or 5 more very vivid dreams ...

I believe caapi in tea form...or sublingual powder form works for dreaming...much like rue does the same way!

Caapi is suposed to weaker than rue ..but for dreaming on this first try it seems quite potent and it also helps one to return back to sleep faster!

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC09734.JPG (2,625kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
DSC09740.JPG (2,572kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
DSC09749.JPG (2,970kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DSC09753.JPG (2,878kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
DSC09758.JPG (2,605kb) downloaded 51 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway7
#2 Posted : 3/30/2021 7:14:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
Ive had success last night on first try using [[[Black peruvian caapi leaf]]] as a dream inducer!

At first i mixed a little tea powder in a shot class with water before bed time ...drank the mixture
and could feel it working within 5 to 10 minutes....

then after 40 minutes i vaped a low dose of DMT...[8 drops of DMT tincture in alcohol]..into a volcano wet pad]

After allowing the alcohol to evaporate compleatly ...i vaped only part of the DMT in the stainless pad...

I felt the spice come on fast but gentle...showing that the caapi leaf was controlling the come up..

I sat down ..[very relaxed].. on this low dose experiance ..i felt no come up anxiety at all!.. and sat there in a near ...catonic state.. observing room that appeared somewhat rounded in shape with a shiny plastic look...

I dont think i vaped more than half of the 8 drops of tincture but still i could feel it for over 45 minutes...

It was a nice feeling ...like my brain wrapped itself around my body in a gentle embrace!

I then went into a room full of black lights and posters around the walls...i still felt great as i layed down i felt as if i may fall asleep..

The darkness of the room blunted the visuals though..

Next time ill do this in a lit up room for better visuals..

This was quite a nice experiance using so little DMT....

I also went to sleep great and after 4 hours woke from my first vivid dream...

I then put just a little caapi tea powder under my tounge for several minutes.. and rinsed it down with water...

In the remaining 4 hours i had 4 or 5 more very vivid dreams ...

I believe caapi in tea form...or sublingual powder form works for dreaming...much like rue does the same way!

Caapi is suposed to weaker than rue ..but for dreaming on this first try it seems quite potent and it also helps one to return back to sleep faster!

Mad scientists continuation of ... ..low dose..trials..Shocked

Just to try the tincture ..this time... [without caapi leaf tea powder].. this time..using same stainless pad
[with some leftover dmt] from the 8 drops of tincture i put on it...

[im not shure know how much is in one drop of my tincture?]] 2mgs.. 3mgs ..5mgs?

not expecting much ..i was wrong ...there was a bigger plume of vapor this time...meaning i only used barely 50 percent of the 8 drops of tincture...[this stuff isnt weak!]

[[There must be a way to figure out potency per drop of my tincture!]

[still staying low dose]
This time i took only one hit from from the pad and the feeling was similar but different as the dmt by itself went straight to my head..the hit was similar to my first try with the caapi tea..but it was more powerfull and i got visions faster in a lit room...

Also the time it lasted was far shorter...45 minutes with the caapi tea...
but 20 minutes with straight dmt...!

Showing the caapi tea did somewhat reduce the dmts come up intensity....making it a much more soft experiance...

Im shure Rue would have just as much effect as the caapi tea...and alowed for more color...