We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Fell0w Tr0veler8 Options

Sourbuzz
#1 Posted : 3/27/2021 4:04:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for letting me in this weekend!
Was fortunate enough to get to experience this amazing adventure for the first time 2 months ago. And I was not disappointed. So many questions answered so quickly. So I searched and found this place. And have been reading through a ton of topics here and really like the openness on here.
Really nice there’s a place for information on a very controversial topic.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/30/2021 2:48:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sourbuzz wrote:
Thanks for letting me in this weekend!
Was fortunate enough to get to experience this amazing adventure for the first time 2 months ago. And I was not disappointed. So many questions answered so quickly. So I searched and found this place. And have been reading through a ton of topics here and really like the openness on here.
Really nice there’s a place for information on a very controversial topic.

Welcome to the Nexus my friend,

I am glad to hear your first exploration was a beneficial one.

What more are you hoping to gain/learn from the magical molecule?

Do you have any other psychedelic experiences under your belt? If so, which ones? And what were they like for you?

Again welcome Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Th3_tRuTh
#3 Posted : 3/30/2021 12:15:53 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Welcome!

I am fairly new to the spirit molecule myself, but have lots of experience with psychedelics and spirituality. The Nexus is a wonderful resource for information, connection, and most importantly, harm reduction. The people here are awesome and the more experienced members are sharing some incredible research, teks and techniques, and the more time I spend here, the less time I spend on other platforms. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences. You're in good company.