We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NEED HELP FOR TOMOROW: How To Decarb Cannabis Primitively Options

Ramma
#1 Posted : 3/28/2021 7:29:54 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Im hoping someone has experience or an idea cause after two failed attempts I cant figure it out. I can only produce a fire in the forest, have water, a pot and jar. Sous de vide has been unsucesful. Maybe I should try again? Im thinking of spending $3 on a stick of butter and just cooking cannabis in the butter over the open fire. Oil would be better though since I cant keep butter cold for longer than 2 days at most.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 3/28/2021 12:46:11 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Oil would work great. It keeps well. Try simulate a low heat of an oven when cooking. Try not to have it get to hot, as you can go past decarbed, and start to break the thc down into less desirable (to me anyway) compounds like cbn.

Without an oven it’s tough, as you wanna try and hold a steady 220-230 F for 30-45 minutes.

You could also try filling the pot with the water, and put the bud in the jar and double boil it for 45 minutes. It shouldn’t get to hot that way I would suspect. But then what, do you plan on just eating the decarbed bud?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 3/28/2021 1:17:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have a steak thermometer you can use that to control the temperature of the oil.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 3/29/2021 12:30:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
You could also try filling the pot with the water, and put the bud in the jar and double boil it for 45 minutes. It shouldn’t get to hot that way I would suspect. But then what, do you plan on just eating the decarbed bud?

Yeah, i would do it this way if you only have a simple fire.