We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The final chapter of the recent bisy adventure. Where should I post it? Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 3/28/2021 2:18:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This crazy, extreme experiment i have done, (I think its fair to call it that) has reached its end point. There are a couple new and very interesting developments that will be an interesting read I think, and possibly valuable contribution. (I think I've contributed with this madness in a valuable yet possibly dishonorable way??)

I might need a little time to prepare it, but im wondering where I should put it? It has been so crazy and unconventional that it seems like it should almost be recomposed and put together as a single experience report, but I dont know if I am ready to take on that project.

So for those who are interested, entertained, fascinated, disgusted, etc., im asking where I should I put it?

Should I start a new thread titled something like this one? Or should I go drop it onto the end of one of the other threads I already started?
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/28/2021 2:29:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

There are a handful of options of where to repost. You could do the DMT Discussion, DMT experiences, Open Discussion, maybe even humor if you're so inclined.

If you can remember enough detail, you could collate, add, repurpose, and edit the add it to the quality DMT Experiences thread.

It's all up to youSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#3 Posted : 3/28/2021 3:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
maybe even humor if you're so inclined.

That is the finest example of an honest opinion presented softly and respectfully where it is unknown how it may be accepted that I have ever been given..

I would quite possibly find that to be the best place for it.......after some time to process, and confirm my health is not bad after all...

I sometimes get a bit self absorbed and make things too much about me, which takes some from the value of my expression. And character. I realize I've been doing so with this experience, and for now I'm just going to acknowledge it, and finish the saga. I took it to an extreme that few prolly do, and even fewer would share as I have, so I think its worth cataloging here for others to have access to.

I think for now I'm just going to put an update and summary in a new thread under experience reports, and then maybe I'll take some time to recompose the whole adventure from the day I boiled grass from my yard till sometime in the near future, when the humor begins to bloom, and/or some of the deeper meanings and translations morph into something useful. Then if I compose it well enough we could drop it in quality experiences. And referr to it in humor. I know there's a few points that need to be laughed at, thats what makes humility so valuable.. to be able to laugh at something you did that is so ridiculous that others can't help but laugh. With me it dont need to be awkward, I do some outright stupid things sometimes, and I can laugh with everyone that find it amusing while still realizing its not something to laugh about twice.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/28/2021 4:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you know that I have nothing but support and love to show you. I only mentioned the humor section because pf your comment about for those who are interested, entertained, etc.

I did find how you said somethings funny, but only under the impression that that was the intent. And never laughing at your situation at all. I just like to be clearSmile.

Do what you think is best and in a manner you think will resonate with the community. Take your sweet time. It was quite the chronicle.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 3/28/2021 9:52:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You and your contributions are valuable to the community, Bisy. 🙂 Keep 'em coming! 👍
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bisy
#6 Posted : 3/28/2021 7:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thx guys, no worries about weather or not there are anyone not taking me serious, im quite appreciative and comfortable with this community, so much so, that I guess what I'm saying is that if I do leave myself open for so.e good humor at my expense, then by all means, let's have a laugh. It comes with the nature of my intense personality. I get ahead of myself sometimes, jump to dramatic conclusions, etc... but then I'm also wise enough, and humble enough to look at it for what it really turns out to be when its not as it seems. That took many years to learn but it has proven very valuable. Many people, once committed to a dramatic claim will defend what they said just because they already said it. Creating all kinds of (whats the word im looking for?) ***** dissonance. And making themselves of little value to evolve with

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/28/2021 7:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Thx guys, no worries about weather or not there are anyone not taking me serious, im quite appreciative and comfortable with this community, so much so, that I guess what I'm saying is that if I do leave myself open for so.e good humor at my expense, then by all means, let's have a laugh. It comes with the nature of my intense personality. I get ahead of myself sometimes, jump to dramatic conclusions, etc... but then I'm also wise enough, and humble enough to look at it for what it really turns out to be when its not as it seems. That took many years to learn but it has proven very valuable. Many people, once committed to a dramatic claim will defend what they said just because they already said it. Creating all kinds of (whats the word im looking for?) ***** dissonance. And making themselves of little value to evolve with

Cognitive dissonance? Big grin

One love